LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lounging Around In Diapers

greg55

So tonight all my roommates are out. So as soon as I got home from work, I took a shower and put on a fresh diaper. I have spent the last hour just on the internet, laying around the house and I realized, this is AMAZING! :groupwave: I haven't been in a diaper for so long I forgot what it feels like. Can you guys think of anything better?

Well.. there is....no not that. Maybe..... no not that either. Nope, I can't think of anything better than lounging around in a diaper.

Lol. I couldn't have said it any better. There's just nothing better than lounging around in my diaper, whether it's wet or dry. I prefer wet though.

Ive been doing that for the past week, since I got layed off. Tomorrow(Monday) I need to go out Job hunting. Might even go padded.

Hey maybe if you get hired by a place while wearing diapers then you might be more comfortable wearing them while you work there!

Hey maybe if you get hired by a place while wearing diapers then you might be more comfortable wearing them while you work there!

One place I went to, they wouldn't know if I was or not, was a truck driving job. I could wear all day and wouldn't have to take bathroom breaks, like everyone else.

Greg55, there isn't a lot that's better than having a chance to wear a diaper while relaxing, and having a chance to revel on how good it feels without interruption :blush: I'm kind of doing that right now trying to take my mind off of what I have to do later today.

Ive been doing that for the past week, since I got layed off. Tomorrow(Monday) I need to go out Job hunting. Might even go padded.

Wheels beat me to the punchline :thumbsup: Being diapered doesn't necessarily prohibit you from using the bathroom ;) That is the best quality of a pull-up style diaper :) and my own modus operandi :ph34r: Even with tape-on or pinned diapers you can slide them down of unfasten one side enough to sit or stand at a toilet and do your thing :whistling: Or you can just wear enough diaper to get by or change. Incontinent's have to do that and they seem to have no great issues with that :mellow: Just saying here, not telling you what to do B) As always you should do your own thing, but opportunities come where they may through fate, and this is such an opportunity to take should you want to do so. Diapered or not, I hope you find a new and better job soon :groupwave:

Bettypooh