LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doctor'S Appointment In Diapers

Maddy

I walk into the living room and put on my best puppy dog face "Daddy can I wear my pwll ups today pwease?" I look up at him hopefully expecting he'll say no.

Daddy

"Hi Princess, what's up" I say to Maddy as I see her come in. "Sure why don't we give it a shot I'm bringing diapers for you though just in case okay and how could I say no to a face like that." I tell her in response to her question. "Do you want some help putting it on baby?"

Maddy

My eyes light up as he says I can wear my pulll-ups. Usally I'd insist on being a big-girl but I need Daddy's help since I never changed from this morning's soaking so I need him to clean me up good. "Help Daddy" I say to him as I lay down on the floor sucking on my pacifier happily. I look up at him and wonder if I can convince him to get me a nursery or at least a toodler bed. "Okay hun all done." He says to me as he helps me up. "Alright baby go be a big girl for daddy and get your diaper bags ready we're going to go to Mcdonalds for breakfast and then we're going to go swimming so remember to pack swim diapers okay." I walk away slightly pouting as I remember if I'm in little mode I need my own diaper bag. I walk up the stairs to my room and grab my diaper bag out of the closet and then I go to the girls room to our centeral diaper closest and start counting out our supplies wondering how long my pull-ups will stay dry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...