LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Doctor'S Appointment In Diapers

I woke up on a bright and sunny morning and sat up in my crib watching the sunlight stream though my windows as I squirmed in my wet diaper "Mommy, I went potty." I called to her as I felt a sudden urge to poop. I pulled myself to my knees and smiled as I felt the warm sqiushy mess spread around my bottom. Feeling content I sat down and sucked my thumb, lightly bouncing as mommy came in. "Good Morning Sweetheart" she said as she pulled my thumb out of my mouth "It smells like mommy has a messy bum to change doesn't she?" "Yeth mommy, I poo poo" I said not noticing my lisp returning. "awww cutie pie." "alright let's get you changed, we have to get you to your doctor's today." she said as she scooped me up. "Aww moooooommmmyyyyyyyy, whhyyy" I whined pouting as she picked me up. "Because baby mommy wants you to be healthy." "But I don't wanna" I said feeling a tantrum building. "I realize that babe, but I'm afriad that you don't really have a choice." she said she began changing me. "NO, I'M NOT GOING" I screamed at her crossing my arms and becoming more frusterated as I tried to sqiurm against the safety strap. "Watch it mister, you don't want a spanking to stat the day do you?" she said as she smacked my leg. "No mommy I'lw be good. No spwankin pwease." "That's what I thought, now stay still and let mommy finish okay" "Okay mommy I's sowwy" I said still pouting "I know sweetie, I know. Mommy loves you" she reassured me as she kissed my forehead. She finished taping up my diaper and re-snapped my onesie before she picked me up and carried me over to my glider. She sat down and began rocking me "Now tell mommy why my baby is so upset about the doctor,hmmm" I buried my head into her breast as she rocked me "a'cause she's mean and she makes my arms hurt, and I don't want hewr to swee my diapewrs." "Baby she's seen you in diapers for 18 years, and besides mommy's a doctor and she's not mean is she?" "Not most of da time. Why can't I chwoose when I see her mommy I'm big enough." I said shyly looking up at her "Oh really, you think you're big?" she said as she looked down at my 42" frame. "Not funny." I snapped at her "And you know why not it's because of your autism and the Medical POA. Or are you forgetting daddy's a lawyer." she said as she stroked my hair. "Oh yeah,I forgots" I said looking down sadly. "Hey cheer up baby, mommy promises you won't get your blood drawn if that's what your upset about? Or does someome need a visit from the TICKLE MONSTER." "hehe m-m-mommy s-s-s-stop" I succumbed to her tickling and collapsed against her in fits of laughter "you pwomise" "I promise baby, cross my heart. Come on let's get your sisters up and then we can go get breakfast alright"

Your wish is my command, glad I have readers

Mommy carried me into my sisters room, we walked in and the strong odor of fresh poop hit us. "uh-oh, looks like mommy has two more messy butts to change" she said as she tured on the lights *sigh* "Well, at least you three are healthy. Girls rise and shine you have your physicals today." "M-Mommy" "Morning baby, you sleep well" "Yea momma I did, I's poopy though." Kristin said bolting upright in her crib "I know sweetie I can smell it let's get you out of that nasty thing." She set me down and picked up Kristin and carried her over to the changing table and secured the safety strap. "Ikk you're just like your brother aren't you." she said wrinkling her nose "Yeth momma, we arree twins."she said as she beamed proudly "Yeah you're my two stinkybutts alright" I watched as mommy set to work changing Kristin and I glanced over at Leighann curled up in a ball with her pacifier "Leighann baby time to wake up sweetie pie" I say as I gently shake her awake "Hi Kewin" she said rubbing her eyes. "Hey baby mommy's busy with sissy so I'll change you okay" "Mommy can I change Leighann for you pwease" I say tugging at your shirt. Mommy looks down at me as she tapes up Kristin's diaper "Absolutley sweetheart that would be a real big help to me thanks for asking first." "Yea yea yea I help good mommy. Well you heard her baby lay down for me." I set to work changing Leighann as I hear momjmy explaining that we all have our doctor's appointments today. I brace myself for a fight as I know what usally happens when we hear 'doctor'. Mommy sets Kristin down and looks her in the eye "Kristin honey we have doctor's appointments today, it's in about 2 hours so we'll be leaving right after breakfat okay." 'NOOO, MOMMMYYY I NOT GONNA! I'M NOT I'M NOT I'M NOT." she screams as she sqirms away. Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse she started hitting mommy in a desperate attept to break free of her grasp. "Do NOT even start with me young lady I already had this fight with your brother and I don't want to have it again, come on sweets be a good girl for mommy." *gasp* "Kristin Leigh Marie White I am VERY disappointed missy! THAT'S IT you just earned yourself a good long spanking little girl, get over here."

Kristin's POV

Nooo mommy I'll be good now pwease. "Nope you had your chance missy and you lost it, now you suffer the consequences" SMACK SMACK SMACK "owww, mooommmaaaa stttooooppp." I desperatley pleaded with her to no avail. After I short while I was bawling my eyes out and finally after what seemed like an eternity mommy stopped "Now get your bum in the corner missy five minutes for hitting mommy and don't you even THINK of coming out til it's over." I toddled over to the corner and tried to do anything get get my mind off my fire red bottom. I sobbed even harder as I pushed my nose into the wall not daring to touch my backside as I slowly counted the seconds til my time-out was over. After 50 I lost count and eventually I felt mommy scoop me up rocking me back and foth. "Shhhh baby it's okay, it's okay mommy's here it's all over mommy loves you sweetpea." "I-I-I'm sssss-swww-sowwy mmm-mommy" I said as I tried to get my breathing under control. "I know baby it's alright mommy's not mad anymore just breath. That's it in and out, nice deep breaths shhh shhhh."

(back to my narrating)

I watched as mommy spanked Kristin and tried to shield Leighann from the sight. I finished changing her and felt heartbroken as she stared up at me with her blue eyes wide as marbles. "It's gonna be fine sweetheart I know you don't like the doctor's but me and mommy will be right there with you" "p-pwomise" "I promise with all my heart baby I'll never leave your side sweetheart" "Dat makwes me fwell bettewr, fhank wous Kewin" "Okay now that we're all clean and feeling better let's go have breakfast, Mommy made us waffles." I heard mommy mention waffles and my face lit up with joy as I held my arms out to be picked up. Mommy carried me downstairs as we watched the girls slide down step by step on their bums in front of us.

oh with pleasure

I look at mommy as she carries me "I's ssowwy we're so difficult" I lisp out as I become frusterated that my speech therapy is slipping not even a week into summer vacation "You're not difficult sweetheart, I know how to handle my children I've been doing it for 18 years after all. but I guess that's what you get being a special needs mommy isn't it." "Yeth mommy, we're your big babies" I say to her beaming "Yes you are my babies and mommy loves every minute of it, after all how many mommies still get cuddles from their 18 year old?" "Yea, but how many mommies still carry a diaper bag for their 18 year old." I shoot back looking away from her sadly "Oh, you mean my big bag of distractions." she says as she turns my head to face her again "Now don't you feel bad about that hun, mommy loves you so so much and I don't mind carrying what you guys can't help needing." "Now let's go get some yummy in our tummies." The girls reach the bottom step and mommy sets me down, I find my footing and hold mommy's hand for balance. "okay let's race READY SET GO" I take off running after mommy with the girls hot on my heels I just manage to beat mommy through the doorway at the last minute as the girls slip past "Wow you three are fast runners, looks like mommy should work out more." We all share a laugh at this and I walk over to my highchair and wait paiently for mommy. Mommy puts the waffles on a plate and sets them down in the middle pf the table as she motions for me to climb in my highchair (I actually use it as a booster seat so there's no tray) "Mommy do I have to be buckled in?" I ask hopefully "Sweetheart you always ask me that and my answer is never different, you have be buckled for your safety just like the girls." I sit back as mommy finishes my buckles and puts my bib on, I pout a little as I become trapped by my 5-point harness. Mommy cuts up the waffles for us and puts them on our plastic plates, she then gets up and pours milk into our sippy cups "There ya go, eat up and don't go overboard on the syrup." I grab my fork and start eating, we finish our meal in silence as we manage to get most of it in our mouths and a fair amout of syrup on our hands and bibs. *sigh* "Mommy's messy eaters." she says as she grabs the baby wipes and begins cleaning our sticky faces. She finishes cleaning our hands and unstraps us before lifting us out of our highchairs. "Now I hope no one needs thier diaper changed yet, but mommy is just going to check and see." I blush as mommy slips a finger inside my leg cuff. "no need for that baby I've done this plenty of times, plus mommy sees you nakie every single day." "Good all dry, now you three stay there while mommy clears the table. I watch as she cleans up and wipes off the table before setting our changing pad on it. "Alright let's get you dressed and we'll head out." Mommy dresses us like clockwork grabs her 'distraction bag' and leads us out to the car. I wait as mommy buckles up the girls and smile as she puts me in my carseat, she buckles me in and inserts our pacifiers (to calm us down) and climbs in the front seat of her Escalade for the 60 minute drive to her work for our appointments.

Wow this is interesting. Now are they both twins and does Kristen have autism too?

You should break it into paragraphs and did new lines for every time a character speaks and I think it be interesting if you do some background on the characters because I don't even know who they are nor know anything about them or why the are babies.

Thanks for the input, just goes to show what you don't think of at 3 in the morning

Mommy's POV

I look back at my children in the rearveiw mirror as I pull out of the driveway. I think to myself about how great my life has been over the past 18 years since the twins were born. I was 19 back then and just finishing my junior year of college as I was unfathomably smart with my IB degree. I had a job as a firefighter out west in Cali and I met my husband at the hospital when we got a call to transport a victim of a domestic disturbance, I loved him from the second I saw him. We got married in November 93' and I recived the greatest birthday present ever when I found out we had two on the way in June 94'. I knew immediately we had to get out of the city, so we packed up our things and moved up to the midwest where I became a pediatrician and I've been leading my office for 13 wonderful years

We finally settled down in Michigan where I had a fairly normal pregnacy til my second trimester. I knew there was some risk as I did have a mild form of autism, alas my twins we born preemies in February at 27 weeks and they spent 57 days in the NICU before the came home. I felt heartbroken and knew I had to provide anything and everything they needed for a great life. They we're diagnosed with autism when they were 2 after we noticed they weren't hitting milestones as they should. We finally heard their first words at 3. Potty Training, now that was a real... adventure. We startred trying when they were 4 and we were still trying 2 years later when they started kindergarten, not suprising as I still wore 24/7 until I was 15 and I still need them every night.

They quickly learned that not all 6 year olds still wore diapers and that's were I had some of my best memories, I remember just sitting around playing with them just in our t-shirts and diapers with daddy watching over us as I explained that sometimes even grown ups need diapers. We got pregnant again in 2003 and I knew that there was a 80% chance that this baby would have an even more severe case of autism, just as I expected Leighann was diagnosed with classic autism when she was 1. I quickly gave up any hope of potty training her, which was a good thing as we're just hearing simple sentences at 9 years old. I pulled in to my parking spot and broke down crying. (back to me)

I suckled rapidly on my pacifier as I held on tightly to the girl's hands on either side of me, I felt the car stop and pulled out my pacifier as I looked at mommy crying "Momma, are you okay?" "Yes sweetheart I'm fine, mommy was just thinking about how much I love you kids." I say as I quickly snap out of my daydream "Oh, yous okay right?" "Yes baby I'm alright, now let's go in and see Dr.JJ." I wait as mommy opens the door and unstraps Leighann and then smile at her as she unstraps me, she motions for us two climb out as she stands there holding her hand out to help us down. Once we're safely on the ground mommy takes our hands and leads us around the car to unbuckle Kristin. Mommy lifts Kristin from the car, scoops up Leighann and tells me to follow close behind her.

I obediently follow mommy into the office, once we were inside mommy tells us to go play as we waited for Dr.JJ to come get us. Her name is actually Jordan Jefferson, but we all call her JJ. I didn't feel much like playing so I sit down next to mommy and pull my phone out of my pocket. I looked around and feel reassured that no one else is here, since mommy is very good at making our appointments at off-peak times. I didn't wait long as I instantly saw Ms.Jess come out to get me, she walks over to me and I hand my phone to mommy as I reach my arms out to be picked up. "Hi Ms.Jess." "Hi sweetiepeach, how are you doing today?" "I's good" I say lisping again. "aww, you are sooo cute talking like that." she says as she picks me up "come on let's see if you've grown since last time." she says as she carries me back to the exam room. she slips my shoes off as she sets me down on the scale "well it looks like gained a couple of ounces, alright feet against the wall babe." I stand up tall as Ms.Jess moves the slider down on my head. "42.75 inches and 25.5 pounds, well you haven't grown all that much but at least you don't need bigger diapers." she says as she enters the info on her pda."Yea I wike dem, dayre soft" I beam at her embracing my baby side. I sit still as she finishes my vitals "well you're healthy on this end" she says as Dr.JJ comes in

"Hey there's my favorite paitent, and you look absolutely adorable." she remarks looking at my buzz lightyear t-shirt. "danks JJ" "you're very welcome hun, now let's get you stripped down to your cute little diaper bum." she says as she draws the curtians around me and begins tugging my pants down as I silp off my shirt and sqirum away from her as my diaper becomes exposed. "Hey come back here hun, I've seen plenty kids in diapers and I've changed you in every room in this office no need for the embarassment."

Meanwhile (Leighann's POV)

"Okay girls ready to get this over with?" "I guess so mommy i's kina scwared though." "I know baby but you don't need to be mommy will be right there with you the whole time, I promsie it'll be over real quick and it won't hurt for more than a second" I crawled up into mommy's lap, shaking at the thought of getting my 'catch-up' shots, shortly after I feel Kristin next to me as mommy rubs our backs. "momma, I want my paci."

(mommy) I watch my girls play and realize that the time has come to prepare them for the inevitable. I feel my heart sink as I watch my girl's shaking in my lap. "Of course you can have it sweetie." I say to her as I kiss her cheek "open" I turn to look at Kristin "do you want your's too sweetheart?" "Yeth momma" "Okay then, open." I try to find a little comort now that my girls are calmer "Hey if you two are real good mommy will get you a special treat okay." I notice my girls faces light up when I say this "Hey Becca" I call to my head nurse "We've got to do this. Okay girls time to show mommy how big you are."

Meanwhile back in my room with Jordan. "Okay baby we're almost done here, Jordan just has to look at your boy parts and your pp real quick." "So how's potty training, if your still trying." she said as she untapes my diaper. "Oh it's okay I guess, I don't reawwy make it all da time" "Okay that's fine, how about going potty at school ?" "Fine I'm usally wet but I've gone pee pee on the potty every now and again." I respond as she lifts up my legs to get a better look at my pre-pubesent pp. "Alright do have any hair down in your diaper area?" "A little but mommy shaves it off" "K how about diaper rash?" "Nope" I beam at her proudly as she lets my legs drop "Alright what about going #2 at school?" "mostly diapers, sometimes potty" "Okay and it says here you get changed every hour regardless, and immediately if your wet or messy correct?" "yep" "Good, last question I know you have your swim diapers on for swim meets, what do you wear for running?" "pull-ups with estra baby power and lotion on" "exellent looks like I can sign off on you, have a great senior year sweetheat" she said entering the last of the info on her pda and taping my diaper back up snugly "Okay one last thing, Rebecca I need a urine sample from him can you just get his wet one after he pees for ya." and with that she walks out of the room kissing my forehead as she leaves. Rebecca walks in just as I flood my diaper, I whimper as we listen to my pee streaming out then smile as I feel my diaper grow warmer by the second. "well someone needed the potty badly didn't he, alrght lay back and I'll get you all cleaned up again" Rebecca says as she puts her gloves on and pulls out the changing supplies.

Mommy (back in the waiting room with the girls)

I set down the girls and I scoop up Kristin as Rebecca picks up Leighann. We walk into the exam room and I sit down rocking Kristin again as Becca sets Leighann up on the table. "Kristin honey, mommy has to get up for just a sec." I say as I put her on the seat next to me. "Okay ladies let's make this as quick and painless as possible" I say slipping on my labcoat and gloves and taking charge of my office as I looked around at my assembled team of 3 nurses, myself, and my newest partner Dr. Ann Long. I look over at Leighann clad in just her diaper "Okay ready baby" "yweah momma i's be a big girwl" she mumbles though her pacifier "That's my baby, okay we have 5 shots to give let's get this done" I roll my chair over and sit down looking at my youngest daughter in the eye as my nurses take up postions on either side soothing her as Rebecca and Dr.Long prep the injection site "Okay on my count 1 2 3"

"Owwwwww mooooooooommmmaaaaa it hwwwwurrrrrtssss." My heart broke again as I heard my daughters inconsolable cries "shhh shhh sweetie it's alright, just squeeze mommy's hands and look right at her okay... that's my girl right here, right at mommy." 1 2 3 "mooooooooommmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" "ohhh just hang in there you're almost done, you're doing great mommy's so proud of you. I count my daughter though three more shots, my heart being shattered by her cries. "mommy mommy MOMMY MOMMY" we finally finish and I scoop my daugher into my arms "shhhh i'ts all over baby, see how quick that was I'm so so so proud of you right now. you were so big for mommy, and now you get a pretty cinderella band-aid and a sticker for bein so big." "s-s-stwickewr" "Absolutely sweetie, go with Becca and pick one out for me" "Okay good job everyone, see you later"

I watch as they leave, then I foucus my attention on my eldest "Alright ma'm your turn, hop up babe" I stand up and lay her back as I go about undressing her "Okay baby girl you got just 1 today." "Is it gonna hurt mommy?" "Not any more than a bee sting" I position her on the table and prep the injection site and then prepare the needle "Ready deep breath 1 2 3" "owwie mommy" she says rubbing her arm "see, now that wasn't so bad was it?" Just then an urgent message comes in from the lab on my pda

WHITE, KRISTIN L

Requires 450cc blood for lab tests

"uh-oh sweetie" I look at her sympathetically "whas uh-oh for momma?" "Well sweetie, I got an alert here and it says that we need a bit of blood from you" "NOOOOO IT HUURRTTSSS MOMMY" she screams, spitting out her pacifier "I know baby I know, but we need it to make sure your healthy" "but mooommmyyy" "no buts missy, you don't have a choice." "Oh look hun your brother's done, Kevin come help mommy a sec will you." "sure thing 'doc' what's the problem." I say walking in to mommy's exam room, my medical training kicking in and my baby side leaving. "Well we need some blood from her and I thought you could soothe her while I take it. I love him calling 'doc' as it grows our mommy-son bond even stronger. "Actually mom you get Leighann, your son the EMT can handle this" "Ok I trust you sweetie 450cc's, just don't forget who changes your diapers you two." I lightly scold them as I leave the room after hanging up my lab coat and disposing of the used gloves and needles. "WE WON'T MOM" we call after her in unison "Alright baby, don't move your arm okay" I prepare my things and secure a vein in her arm. "Alright big stick, ready 1 2 3" she winced as I pushed the needle in "Ok all done, and now you even more pretty pink bandages" "Thanks Kevin, I love you" "Love you too sweetheart" I say to her as we walk out of the hand in hand to find mommy and Leighann.

Mommy

I look back at my oldest children as I leave the room and smile as I they remind me yet again that they're not totally depentent on me. They may be in diapers, they may need mommy-baby time, and some strict disipline sometimes, but thier still 18 and quite independent. "Alright ready to go babies." "yweah mommy we're alls rweady." I smile again at the thought of having of having my babies acting little again. I lead my children out to the car and strap them in as I feel the overwhelming desire to be daddy's baby girl tonight "Since you we're so good for mommy today, we're going to Mcdonalds for lunch."

Me

My eyes light up as mommy tells us what our special treat is, we don't usally go there very often so initially I don't belive her. "Really mommy,we are?!" "mmm hmmm, we are because mommy's babies deserve a reward." "YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" I sit bouncing in my carseat as I get the familar feeling of warm mess pushing it's way into my diaper "mommy, I went potty" I whined to her squirming against my harness

*sigh* "Okay sweetie mommy will change you, girls do you need new diapers also?" I say to hin as I push the trunk button, I don't need an answer from the girls as my nose has confirmed what my brain suspected three very full diapers. I unbuckle my little stinkers and lead them to the trunk, grabbing my diaper bag along the way. "a mother's work is never done." I say to myself as I lay out the changing pad,in no time I have them all clean and dry. "Alright let's go inside then" I say to them slinging the diaper bag over my shoulder

Kristin

I blush deep red as my diaper bulges out, my mess feeling very uncomfortable against my sore bottom. Just goes to show how hard mommy spanks me I think to myself as she lifts me down. After she changes me I look up and finally realize where we are since I had zoned out for the car ride.I quickly turm around and start jumping in glee with my twin.

Leighann

I lay in the car and look at cinderella on my arm and while waiting for mommy to change me, I notice she's finshed and practically jump into arms as she stands up "fhank wous momma!" I say joyfully as I see where we stopped "You're welcome baby, glad you like your suprise." She says to me as she cuddles me close to her. "Okay let's go eat."

Me

I hold my twin sisters hand as we walk in, the other holding tightly to mommy "Okay sweetie get us a table please." She says to me as she let's go of my hand. I turn to Kristin "Playplace?" "Playplace!" she responds giggling as we run off. We find a table and sit down knowing not to break mommy's rule of 'eat first, play second' We sit next to eachother like the inseparable pair we are as mommy comes in with the food. My mouth waters as I notice she's gotten us our favorite meals. Mommy puts our bibs and we quickly finish, eagar to go play