LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Just Found Out My Boyfriend Has A Diaper Fetish.

I am OK with it and it is no big deal to me. What I mean to say is I am happy that he has come to trust me enough to tell me. This has caused him a lot of shame in him self. So him telling me is a very big deal. I am happy to share this with him because I am truly in love with him. Plus I enjoy all kinds of role play and I am very open minded. . The one thing that is real upsetting to me is that when I was on this other chat site tiring to get a better understanding of this. I got tons of sick and gross request from guys. I am not going to repeat them. But I always state that I have a boyfriend who is my lover and friend. I do not think they are helping their cause by asking what they are asking for. I know that anytime anyone is talking about certain things the freaks and weirdos are going to come out of the woodwork. But I just wish people were more respectful. I hope this site is going to be OK.. I do not want a bunch of guys asking me to do things to them or them to do things to me that a person who is in a commentated relationship should and would not do. I love my guy he is a wonderful person who loves me more than anyone ever has. Thank you for understanding

Welcome, most people here are pretty cool but there's always some bad apples in a bunch. hats off to you for being understanding with your boyfriend. Everyone seems to make a big deal over this fetish but really......is it that terrible to desire wearing a specific article of clothing and being treated like a little person. Who's getting hurt? Enjoy yourself!!

I am incontinent and a DL. My wife is new to here. If you want to chat with her she might have some valuable insight. Her screen name is kbababwife. Please feel free to message her.

Welcome to the community.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have along the way. It's not always easy diving head first into a relationship with an ABDL, but there are plenty of people here that have been through most of it all.

As to dealing with wierdos, unfortunately, that is what women often face in any kink community. It's not diaper-specific, you just have to ignore people who are making sick/lame/stupid requests.

• 1 year later...

don't think of him any less, you should respect his choice and try and except it and if you don't then just find yourself a new boyfriend, cause he might be very stressed and want to return back to the most innocent times in his life and who doesn't want to go back to a time when life was stress free