LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

They used to sell the netting pants with diapers before they came out with velcro that replaced the buttons those diapers where held on by net .mesh pants i pronely have a pair or two laying around the back of the closet somewhere.

Back before there were pull on disposable underpants and poise pads, there were big hour glass shaped underpads that were contoured between the legs and came up in the front and back like a diaper. They just didn't have any side panels and could not be pinned or taped on. Mesh Pants were used to hold these pads in place and tight to your body. They could also be used to hold a diaper tighter to your body as well. One of the thoughts back then was discreetness. Many diapers were a lot thicker and had a tendency to clump, sag and have the inner padding break up as it was before the super absorbent polymer gel came about as a better filler. Mesh pants were supposed to help hold pads and diapers tight to your body so they wouldn't clump, sag or be as noticable. They did help a lot back then, but with disposable pull on underwear being the norm now days, big pads that have to be held in place with mesh pants are gone. The pull on elastic sides and built in padding of the disposable underpants have taken the place of pads and mesh pants.

As far as the warm weather, I'm not sure of the benifit since they would actually hold your diaper tighter to your body and maybe not let as much air circulate? If you wear plastic pants over your disposable, then I would say mesh pants would be cooler but what is your reason for wearing plastic pants over a disposable in the first place? If it's just to help hold your diaper tighter so it wouldn't sag, mesh pants would be better. If plastic pants are for extra protection against leaks, well, mesh pants won't help you at all in that area.