LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi I Am A Bit Lost.

annee

Well let me start off by saying I am here to because I want to better understand my boyfriend. We have been together about 2 years. He is the best guy I have ever been with. Well 3 weeks he told me he has a fetish. At the time I asked him what is it. He just could not tell me. He said he was afraid I would not understand. So for over 3 weeks my mind was trying to think what hell is he into. Well 3 days ago he told me but since he is away picking up some cars. We sell classic cars. He told me on the phone I was like that's the big scary fetish. Good god that took almost 3 weeks to tell me. So he wants wear diapers around the house who cares if it makes him happy and feel better. From what I have been reading this seems harmless. I don't mind hell I will change him if it will be a turn on for him. I am even game for role play or age play. I just feel bad that he felt so ashamed about. Well I am just trying learn a what all I can the only thing I am not going deal with is poop. I do not mind pee that's cool. I do not want to push him over the phone to find out more so tonight or tomorrow we can talk face to face. Thanks for the space.

You do not have to deal with anything if you don't want to, it's your BF's fetish not yours.

Let him enjoy his diaper time, if for some reason you want to join him later on do so, if not then don't.

We all have our own little ways about us, live life annd be happy, what stays in your home stays in your home.

I think that you are so understanding is brillient, It will be a big load off his mind that you now know what his fetish is.

Personally I'm not ashamed of my fetish part of my interest in nappies but I am really fearful of rejection.

Well, I was any time I was in a relationship with someone.

I hope it goes well for you both and I'm pleased that he trusts you enough to actually tell you about this and you are accepting.

Well thank you for the nice words. Last night we talked for hours I just looked at what cars he got. That is strange because I always get up and go out to see what he picked up. But this fetish has him very unglued so I wanted him to understand it is cool with me. I am glad he has told me I know this must be real important for him. I think it is ashamed that people get all freaked out about it. Last night I told him I wanted to put a pair of goodnites on him. He seemed a bit ashamed at first but then I told him to chill out. He looks good in camo print. But he looks good in anything and hot when he is not wearing anything. Sorry but I do have my opinions. One thing I think is sad is some of the crap some people have said about people who are into this. I think it is really funny how like this lady said she is a vary open minded and understanding lady but said all kinds of cruel mean and harsh things about people who are into this. I mean it is just diapers for gods sake so what. I hear people all the time talk about how they have to a teddy bear or what ever to feel safe or OK. That is just my 3 cents. Well take and thank you all for the support.

I think it's really awesome that you're so open-minded and okay with this.

It sounds like it may take a little while for your boyfriend to relax and be comfortable wearing and talking about diapers with you. Diaper fetishism is indeed harmless, but some people do think it's sick, maybe because they wrongly think it's related to pedophilia, or maybe because it can be connected to peeing and pooping, or maybe because it's just so unusual for grown adults to want to do something that's childish/babyish.

He's probably been hiding this and feeling like he's a freak for a very long time; I think it's a good idea not to push him too fast or anything. It sounds like he's really lucky to have someone as sweet and willing to understand as you, however. :)