LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I need some good advice. I recently figured out that I like wearing diapers. This being the case I am also struggling with accepting it. Now I am considering letting my future husband in on my new secret but would have no idea on how to do this. Plus once I tell him I am terrified of how he will react. How do Tell him my secret?

There's a lot of threads here on the subject ;) In general, it's usually better to take things slowly and do this early enough so that nobody gets badly hurt- which can happen if you don't address the issue and it gets discovered may years later :( More guys are tolerant of this in their mate than gals, so you have a fairly decent chance of finding tolerance or even acceptance :thumbsup:

BTW, welcome to DD and good luck!

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...

I agree with Darkfinn, honesty is better sooner rather than later. You keeping this to yourself will start to eat you up more and more the more you keep it in, and the closer you get to saying "I do". It will be hard at first, but like BettyPooh said, guys take it a lot better than girls do. For some reason, we girls are more judgemental than guys. It sucks, but it is true. Good luck!