LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Britain And Gay Marriage

Elfy

Just thought people might like to read whats happening in the UK regarding Same Sex Marriage

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18412222

Personally, I'm sick of hearing about all these reasons for not allowing it. Especially arguments about the "sanctity of marriage"... Because the nearly half of married couples who get divorced are currently doing a great job of protecting the "sanctity of marriage"...

Marriage and religion have been tied together for too long and its stupid that the church seems to feel it has the right to tell people who they can and cannot love. The church has been becoming increasingly irrelevent as time has gone on and people have become more educated and can see past the religious nonsense.

The church has no right to preach about how God loves everyone and then start judging other people themselves, if God made me why did he make me love another man if that is against his will?

The church have historically come down on the wrong side of things and have done a lot of questionable things "in the name of God" all for self-serving purposes.

And its not just the church I know that. There are plenty of other people out there who are bigoted against same sex marriage, and for a lot of those people those opinions will not change because of their ignorance. However, each succesive generation will be more open minded, I am certain of that.

PS. Sorry I'm sounding angry, I'm just fed up of being judged. My best friend told me I was sick and my relationship was wrong and its cut me deeply :(

One last image before I end my post ;)

96897829453090817_FHxcEZ3n_c.jpg

PS. I know thats America but the point still stands!

I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your friend.

On the positive side, remember that the Home Sec gave a nice big 'go fuck yourself, we're secular' to the CoE after their conjecture defense!