LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Horable Rash

Guest jeff142

Guest jeff142

Well last night I was playing minecraft and fell asleap in my varry wet and dirty abena m3.

I woke up about 5am with my but on fire and quickly changed. Now I have a huge rash and no idea how to get rid of it.

seconded.

And get some air to the area. Unless you're incontinent, no diapers for a few days until it clears up. You don't want it to become a problem. That would be an awkward doctor's conversation...

-piper

Guest jeff142

I normally am quick with changes, and use powder. But I passed out in bed.

I don't plan to ware but And think I can use to remove the burn?

And a spellchecker would improve your posts as much as a rash cream will help your backside, too :) Wetness alone is pretty benign so long as you start off very clean, but limit the time you're in contact with poop as it can do things like this PDQ and ruin the fun you wanted to have :(

Bettypooh

You can also use Calmoseptine and when you get rid of the rash totally i would recommend Medline Remedy cream or lotion or wash solution all of those products have key amino acids that are building blocks for healthy skin using any one of those products for a few weeks will get your skin healthier and stronger I'm incontinent and i use it myself with my cloth diapers and really believe in both of those products. most pharmacies carry Calmoseptine if not on the shelf ask at the counter some places keep it behind the counter and a lot of pharmacies carry remedy products as well.

Nappy

Change straight away if you shit in them. Shower with shower gel to get the smell, toxins and ingrained bacteria off the pores of your skin.

As your wearing a decent diaper, the pee shouldn't cause much concern unless the diaper is totally saturated, or you have very sensitive skin.

Then dry yourself properly with a towel and hairdryer.

Apply a decent rash cream after the shower such as Desetin and air dry the skin by going nude at bedtime and nude around the house in the daytime (unless it's cold) for a few days.