LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Plushies & "Lovies"

I have two new plushies! ^_^ They're both lions. One is named Sade, and the other is named Chi.

Sade:

post-8891-0-70752300-1339009112_thumb.jp

Chi:

post-8891-0-54862500-1339009306_thumb.jp

Both, unless I'm misreading my feelings and definitions, have reached the "lovey" status that not all plushies, blankies, and things reach. What I mean by "lovey" in this context is like Linus from Peanuts. I have not once seen him without his blankie in all of the Peanuts strips that I've read.

I've never had that level of attachment with a single plushie after Matty I (who died in a fire when I was six years old). I've never had a lovey after he died, until now. I've had plenty of plushies, some that were & are extremely important to me, but the attachment has never been like this. It's kind of strange, actually. Even stranger that this feeling has come on with BOTH Sade and Chi, versus just one of them, and so fast.

Do you have a plushie, blankie, or an item that has reached "lovey" status? What or who is your lovey, if you have one? Why do you think they've reached that status over others?

~ moogle

post-8891-0-70752300-1339009112_thumb.jp

post-8891-0-54862500-1339009306_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

I'll just say that I do have an ultra special item of which I would be rudderless and lost without it.

It is very dear to me.

But I cherish it too much to say in such a public manner what said item was.

• 4 weeks later...

I have about 70 plushies, all have names. I sleep with a bear who wears a diaper, plastic panties and baby shortalls. That bear also travels with me in the summer to baby camp.

Dollies. Being half Fairy, letting anything non-person become that physically close is considered zoolotry and is forbidden, though there are animals that we like very much like cats and the "metal mantis", a loarge insect so named because it's color is matellic, and the very large crystal caterpillar, whose body is transparent and very sparkly. This was the result of a praoject to create a food animal of large size and instead became a strong riding and pack animal

I have a Lamb Chop stuffie as well as my baby blanket from my childhood, but my Lamb Chop is not the original one that was given to me. In fact, I lost my original one at the mall when I was just over a year and a half and screamed about it for hours until I made myself tired. My grandma proceeded to go out and buy a brand new one, but not only did she buy it--she beat the poor thing until it was worn down in all the right places. She drove around the neighborhood with him tied to the driver's side mirror, frayed his tag until it was as frayed as the other one and picked the fuzz out in the right places. No one told me this until I was 15 and I was still a little heartbroken, but also floored by the awesome grandma who did all of that just for me.

Chop-Chop as had the majority of his fuzz picked from his legs, arms and the back of his head. He's dirty, kinda smelly and hasn't been washed since I was twelve, but he has been everywhere with me. To my dorm, to my frequent trips to Pennsylvania, and even here to my new house. Same with Blankie. The fabric of my blanket has been SEVERELY degraded from the years of being dragged everywhere.

Original Chop-Chop looked like this.

140.jpg

And I would wear him on my foot like a slipper. Like this:

308kw2c.png

• 3 months later...