LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On this week's episode of House (episode entitled 'The c-word'): a little mundane and no diapers shown but the reference is clear enough...

Context: Wilson learns he has cancer and convinces House to give him a megadose of chemo with predictable side effects.

Scene: Wilson struggles off of House's couch trying to crawl to the bathroom in his weakened state.

House: "They're called adult diapers for a reason. Use them!"

Wilson: "I did. But there's no way in hell I'm gonna let you change me."

House: "C'mon. I'm a doctor."

--------------------

Later in the episode....

Wilson: "I have just one more request..(holding his hand out to House) I'd like to actually make it to the bathroom for once."

Good episode. Nice to see House sacrifice his own needs and risk it all for a friend. Showed he's human after all.

I am sure this is just a passing phase :P

I haven't watched House for a long time because I just got bored with it. He is just to one dimensional and not interesting at all. Same anger, same fights, same BS Drama drama drama :P

So I watch something more interesting when I can.

I haven't watched House for a long time because I just got bored with it. He is just to one dimensional and not interesting at all. Same anger, same fights, same BS Drama drama drama :P

Yes, that's been my issue with the show. There's some medical anomaly, and the other doctors rack their brains trying to find the answer. They consult the uninterested House with their sudden epiphanies; he says "look again," and they become enraged at House's blind stubbornness on their diagnoses, despite the fact they are always wrong (while house is always right). The other doctors never catch on to House's consistently near prophetic prognoses, and challenge him until they've thoroughly exhausted themselves running through House's passive-aggressive gauntlet before finally submitting to his guidance. While this is occurring, House ignores the patient, and takes this opportunity to do drugs (often taking hydrocodone/"Vicodin," because this is the script med with which viewers would be most familiar. Despite the fact that given his level of access/tolerance, he'd be on hydromorphone or even fentanyl patches by this point).

Once the other doctors have collapsed at his feet, Greggory House/Jesus Christ meets with the patient in question (on what is literally to be their deathbed) and applies the solution which he'd had all along. In other words, House could have hastened the patient's fear and suffering long before; but they are the chessboard on which House has chosen to play against his colleague pawns. In the end, the patient is immediately cured (the other doctors appearing befuddled) and the screen fades to black. The End,.................of every single episode.

Yes, that's been my issue with the show. There's some medical anomaly, and the other doctors rack their brains trying to find the answer. They consult the uninterested House with their sudden epiphanies; he says "look again," and they become enraged at House's blind stubbornness on their diagnoses, despite the fact they are always wrong (while house is always right). The other doctors never catch on to House's consistently near prophetic prognoses, and challenge him until they've thoroughly exhausted themselves running through House's passive-aggressive gauntlet before finally submitting to his guidance. While this is occurring, House ignores the patient, and takes this opportunity to do drugs (often taking hydrocodone/"Vicodin," because this is the script med with which viewers would be most familiar. Despite the fact that given his level of access/tolerance, he'd be on hydromorphone or even fentanyl patches by this point).

Once the other doctors have collapsed at his feet, Greggory House/Jesus Christ meets with the patient in question (on what is literally to be their deathbed) and applies the solution which he'd had all along. In other words, House could have hastened the patient's fear and suffering long before; but they are the chessboard on which House has chosen to play against his colleague pawns. In the end, the patient is immediately cured (the other doctors appearing befuddled) and the screen fades to black. The End,.................of every single episode.

Like any procedural, House has two plots.

The first is as you described.

The second is the wider plot, which provides the development of the individual characters from episode to episode.

Ignoring the second is ignoring the point of the show.

Well you only have one more episode to not watch (other than the reruns). This is the series finale.

My wife hates it when we watch this because I point out that the diagnosis can't be correct because we still have 20 minutes to go.