LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Weird Sex

Has anybody ever been watching TV with someone else when one of those Weird Sex shows comes on where people talk about the fetishes they have, particularly someone with a diaper fetish? Its always the most awkward conversation, because you either have to play along and act like you are really disgusted or puzzled that someone could be turned on by something odd like diapers or be truthful and say something like, "Ehh, everyone's into something." If you say the latter usually the person you're with looks at you in disbelief, haha.

Yeah, like HBO's Real Sex. Only thing is, they are might be doing the same thing. Who on this Earth participates in exactly zero weird sex or has absolutely no strange sexual thoughts? It would be kind of an awkward situation though to start talking about it.

I go with "Oh well- at least they don't screw corpses!" :o which always gets the subject shifted to something else ;) Conversation is an art and with practice you can steer it to just about anywhere from anywhere logically. When I came out as TG I used that 'steering' technique many times to gauge how the person I wanted to tell felt before I made my admission. A few times it saved me from potential problems as they showed they couldn't handle it :(

Bettypooh

my wife came into the living room when the Riley episode was on and she said something like good grief and rolled her eyes... my wife knows about my diapers she is just fine with the fact i need diapers 24/7 but just barley accepts the liking part...

Drynot has the right idea.

I haven't seen those shows, but in similar situations I like to suggest that it's something that my mom or my folks are into.