LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Does Bi Polar Disorder Create Incontinence

I don't personally know if if any non AB/DL's with BPD have incontinence issues.

But since I've been a DL since potty training age,

I tend to think bladder control may be more psychosomatic during manic episodes.

Or an "excuse" to wear diapers.

Whatever the reason, It's just something I've conditioned myself for.

Does anyone else have any knowledge on if the bladder looses control due to mental issues?

No. The answer is no. Severe depression can cause a person to enter vegetative state where they will soil themselves, but not out of incontinence rather out of not caring about caring for themself. When the depression improves through a combination of pharmacology and talk therapy, so too does this lack of self care.

some indiduals with autism (which is neurological but considered psychicatric in regards to treatment and diagnosis) also have difficulty with toilet training, but agian is not necessarily incontinence, but rather a lack of ability to get themselves to/from the toilet and to carry out all the steps involved in this.

so psychiatric issues can lead a person to be unable to care for their toileting needs, but in and of itself does not cause incontinence in the medical sense. Incontinence is caused by a physological condition affecting the bladder/bowels and the nerves and muscles involved.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest *~Andi~*

I was gonna say... cuz if it is Im setting up video cams to record my mom when she craps and pisses herself all over the place due to her horrible manic depressive bipolar post menopausal bullsh*t!!!!

The thought of it just makes me laugh so hard... I need to go change now. THANKS FOR THE GIGGLE FIT~!!!