LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Wife Finally Wore Diapers For Me!

I thought you all might appreciate this...

I admitted to my wife while we were engaged that I am an AB, but she was not so thrilled about it. We made a deal though, and she lets me wear diapers once a month for up to five days. Also she agreed that if she is not around then I can feel free to wear them.

Just a few days ago she thought to surprise me and greeted me while wearing one of my diapers! It was awesome! First time ever seeing someone wearing a diaper in real life. Well, she loved the reaction it caused, so she said that she'll try to surprise me more often.

Who knows? Maybe I can make an AB out of her!

That is definately great news. Dont push too hard and drive her off. My new gf, knows that i like to wear diapers, and she has recently started to wear them too. I make her wear them to bed evernight, and for some reason everymorning she wakes up wet. I think she likes them as much as I do. She doesnt complain in anyway. Shes even offering to let me get whatever AB stuff I would like, she even wants a pacifier for herself, and a pair of footed pajamas.

This might sound weird... I have been married for 3 years know.... I have a medical reason for wearing diapers (I have kind of gotten in to them a little bit DL/AB since have to wear them 24/7 for periods of time) so my wife feels bad for me so she put a diaper on one night for me I thought it was great but she hated it. You don't have to answer this if you feel uncomfortable, Is your wife an intiment person, does she like sex toys and willing to trying new things?.... In my opinion you have to be to not have any desire to wear diapers and then all of the sudden want to suprise some one to get a sexual reaction.

Well, my story with my wife, is before we were engaged, I told her. She being European, was very open minded, and didnt care. She wore them whenever I asked, it was great. Fast forward to a couple months later, she began feeling it was "Weird" and not normal, so she became apprehensive about it. Then at the low point, I went through a "Purge" phase and got rid of all my diapers, and went as far as seeing a phsycologist. This made my wife not want to wear them. Well, during the Pshyc visits, it actually helped, the phsycologist ( who was a very attractive italian woman, god that was hard to talk to her) actually said that it is not harmful and it is a normal "fetish" behavior. Well, lo and behold, my wife has "re-accepted" diapers into our marriage, and now she wears them all the time, just like before. Just remember this, my fault was i "purged" and that got her (my wife) freaked out, and that harmed the whole fetish thing. I dont know why i purged, i just got that whole "its not normal" feeling, and BAHM my wife hated diapers. But now that she enjoys them again, im glad its all over. My morale is.....um.....i dont know........dont give your wife any reason to hate diapers, or it will haunt you in the future. ciao i miei raggazi.

Trance

I think you are very lucky alan and that your wife must love you very much to get involved in that way for you.

My husband has recently admitted to me that he is an ab and although i have accepted it and will even change him, i'm in no way interested in putting a diaper on myself. He has asked me but i'm still trying to get used to the idea of him doing it.

I think it must have taken alot of courage for your wife to do what she did and my advice would be to not push the subject with her or try to force her to do it again. Let her decide when she is ready to do it in her own time.

Don't confuse the fact that she has done this for you to make you happy with thinking she is now an ab.

Congratulations on having a wife who can get involved and wears diapers. I think most of us would like our significant other to have a desire to wear diapers, especially if something extra comes from the event. Have fun.

That's good news, I'm happy for you. Although my wife doesn't wear, she has recently started to powder me and change me (wet or messy) :P . The key is don't push, or they tend to run the other direction :angry: .

I have been a diaper lover for many years, and She is bringing it into different aspects of our life more and more :rolleyes: . Take it a little at a time. I've been working on this for a while now.

She will now ask me to wear a diaper to the movies, resturant, shopping ect. I think she gets a little excited knowing that I'm in public in a diaper. But only the two of us know :blush: . I have also brought it into the bedroom as well (roleplay, and making love).

All of this came with time and patience, :whistling: good luck to you and remember as others have stated take it slow.

Congrats Alan, dont rush her too much, but enjoy it while you have it. It is rare to be able to have someone at least willing to try on a diaper. My GF lets me wear whenever I want, and she is even willing to change me, actually the last few days shes been looking to find me some better ones. I think I have gotten her interested, as she will let me diaper her, and change her whenever I want, no arguments, or nothing. I love that part of her, and have told her to tell me if I take it too far. I wish you luck.