LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Diapers Do For Me

When I am wearing a diaper, I am more relaxed and more calm and my online friends who are into diapers can also tell. Also it makes me more affectionate towards my husband because I am a little girl in them and little girls like to be cuddled and loved so that is what I am doing. Plus I find it easier to say I love him than forcing it out of me and it sounds more genuine and he can feel I mean it since it was never hard for me to tell my parents I love them and my husband is my AB dad. It's as if I need them mentally so I can function better in the relationship.

What do diapers do for you when you have one on? Does it change how you function, etc. ?

Diapers are my counterbalance. I am a huge personality guy. People notice when I walk into a room. My big side is really BIG. I'm sorry if that sounds like ego, but it is not. Diapers get me into a really small frame of mind. Diapers are about letting go for me (pardon the pun).

Diapers are embedded in my life and make me complete. I have added confidence and a better sense of well being wearing diapers. I agree with the OP that it makes me feel more affectionate with my wife as well. I really enjoy my life much better wearing diapers.

The closeness I feel when my partner takes the time to put me in a nappy and plastic pants and holds me close whilst I wet is second to none. It makes me feel so loved that she would join in and help me with this weird thing of mine.

And tugging off into a wet nappy gives me an intense orgasm that I don't get through other 'normal' sexual practices.

Iunderstand the whole relax thing. Maybe it's because of possible spillage from my uro-genital region, but on occasion when I am de-briefed, I'm paranoid and uptight. Relax is one thing the diapers help do for me.

Also, SpokaneGirl, didn't you mention in one thread at one point you are an Aspey? It could be a stimming thing. Some Aspeys I've known have far stranger calming stims. I knew one girl who could only relax if being spoken to in a British accent or while handling with a car muffler. So just a thought on the stim... I'm not an Aspey expert, so just guessing.

I dunno. I flap my arms and wring my hands, rock back and forth, pace, tap my fingers or feet, walking also calms me and so does cleaning, if I want to get away from my obsessions and if I feel trapped with the computer, I clean when it needs to be done and I feel better. Plus I also love to be rubbed but my husband can't do that all the time so I don't ask for it. My obsessions also help keep me calm but so does cleaning and walking.

Lot of DLs use diapers as a stress reliever so I wouldn't say this is autistic related.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like I'm always in control, sort of autonomous, in my life, and diapers are a way out of that. I get to relax. I enjoy the submission of being encumbered by a thick diaper, the humiliation, and also the physical sensations. It's psychosexual, but it's not only sexual, I also derive a lot of asexual comfort from wearing.