LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Some Advice

Hey guys, I haven't posted on here in a while, but here's the situation: a long time ago one of my good friends who is a girl asked if I had any deep secrets I've never told anyone. I told her I did, and for a while she kept asking me what it was but I wouldn't tell her. She's since stopped asking me constantly, but I do kind of want to tell her, just to get it out. I think it would ultimately make me feel better to talk about it at least somewhat with someone. I know she wouldn't judge me at all and would be extremely nice about it, but its just the fact that I've never told anyone and I don't want her to misunderstand anything, as I'm sure a lot of outsiders to our fetish tend to. So, what do you guys think the pros and cons of this situation are?

(also, just so you know, I'm just basically a diaper lover, not an adult baby or anything, so maybe that would be easier for an outsider to understand.)

Thanks!

Ahh, I forgot to say, she did tell me her's. However, I thought it wasn't nearly as serious as mine, haha, of course.

But thanks for the advice. If I say anything like that, I'm going to have to tell her the whole situation, so maybe that's how I'll start it and then go from there.

I would have to weigh more toward using extreme caution if she's only a friend. It certainly does feel good to tell somebody as I have recently experienced the same, but remember your secret cannot be taken back. Also, it's peoples general nature to like to talk to other people about things. Once alcohol or perhaps a disagreement between you to steps into the realm of things, there is a possibility your secret once kept to herself will find an ear with one of her very good friends. I personally chose if a person is not going to be involved in my little side they don't need to know. My fiance is the only person I have shared it with and we have been together for years.

I completely agree, but I absolutely trust this girl. She's shared many secrets with me and I know her very well, so I know that no matter the situation, she wouldn't tell anyone. Plus, she doesn't drink, or associate with anyone that I really know, so that's a positive.

I can understand your need to tell someone and I think it might be theraputic but maybe you're not considering all the possibilities here. Firstly, you you run the risk of rejection because you think she will be accepting and maybe you're right but maybe you're wrong. There's a risk that your relationship could be damaged. Secondly you seem to be looking at this as your only option because she brought it up. You could take an alternative path that doesn't carry the risk yet will allow you to fulfil your desire to talk to someone about this. There's plenty of people here who have met up with others in the community. If you are willing to put yourself out there and take precautions to do it in a safe manner you might find it rewarding without the risk. Just some food for thought.

Hugs,

Freta

"Two can keep a secret as long as one is dead"- I won't say where that comes from but it's true ;) Adding to the crowd, I wonder where you said she's shared many secrets with you- were any of those secrets about someone else? If they were then you can expect to receive the same level of security :o We all have a desperate desire for acceptance, but unless you can deal with being outed or you are in a relationship that looks like it's going to last, it's usually not worth the risk. Choose wisely and your choices won't come back to haunt you :)

Bettypooh

Great advice, guys, thanks a lot!

My friend hasn't asked me in months, so I'd be bringing this up randomly and telling her strictly of my own will, more or less just to tell someone that knows me something of this magnitude. Though I know this would be risky I think meeting up with someone who I don't know and exposing my most serious secret to them would be even riskier to me. It'd be harder to trust someone I don't know rather than someone I've known for a long time.

Also, just so you guys know, I have a girlfriend of three years who is separate from this girl who I might tell. That might provide some background.

I run a munch here in Vancouver which is a monthly get together of AB/DL's, age players an littles at a public restaurant. When I first started to get comfortable with myself I looked around and found a local munch, but I was too scared to go. By the time I gained the courage to go to one, they were no longer happening.

I met another local AB on Fetlife and we talked a bit online and decided to try to start a munch up locally. Meeting her was scary, but she was just another normal person like me with the eclectic interest of diapers. That munch failed due to low/no attendance but I tried again a year or so later and we now have a successful munch with 8-16 people at each one. Again normal people from all walks of life, with an interest in diapers or age play, I've made some good friends from our group.

There is something very liberating about being able to talk with people that share your own interest in diapers, there's no awkwardness, no one is judging you and they all have the same secret. We are discreet at our meet ups when we discuss diapers and such and we have a lot of fun. Our group has AB's, DL's, littles and babyfurs.

Remember, if you meet someone at an AB/DL munch that you know, they have the same secret you do :)

I'm not sure where you're from, but I suggest checking fetlife for a local group or http://www.littlesmunch.com to meet others like you.

*huggles*

meshe

I can't put my finger on anything particular that you said, but there is just something from your tone that makes me feel like you have already decided to tell her. If so, then no amount of caution from us is likely to dissuade you. So go for it already, if that's what you decided to do.

I agree with the others - I think there is a high risk of unforeseen pitfalls, and that moving forward may be something you should reconsider.

But if you've decided to do it, then go do what you want to do. There will be plenty of people to talk to here if something bad does happen.