LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Song Are You Listening To Right Now?

No man I haven't heard about that yet. That will be one bitchin' tour! Do you know what cities they'll be coming to? Where do I go for more info? Man I want to go see that sooo bad!

Nofx- "You drink, you drive, you spill" :band:

No man I haven't heard about that yet. That will be one bitchin' tour! Do you know what cities they'll be coming to? Where do I go for more info? Man I want to go see that sooo bad!

Nofx- "You drink, you drive, you spill" :band:

Heres what I found on google. There may be better sites for it.

http://www.livedaily.com/news/15722.html

Strike Anywhere - Hollywood Cemetary

Thanks Musicbaby!

They mentioned more places will be added to the tour, I'm just hoping Salt Lake City will be in the mix. If they don't play there then I'll drive out to Vegas to see them. Rancid has always put on a great show and seeing Rise Against with them just sweetens the pot!

Seeing that it's St. Patrick's day, I'll put on some Dropkick Murphy's- "I'll Begin Again" :band:

Thanks Musicbaby!

They mentioned more places will be added to the tour, I'm just hoping Salt Lake City will be in the mix. If they don't play there then I'll drive out to Vegas to see them. Rancid has always put on a great show and seeing Rise Against with them just sweetens the pot!

Seeing that it's St. Patrick's day, I'll put on some Dropkick Murphy's- "I'll Begin Again" :band:

Yeah, the closest they are coming to me is Inglewood. I don't know if I can make, so I'm hoping they come to this place in Victorville called The Karma.

Flogging Molly - Drunken Lullabies