LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Came Out To Gf Today

Congratulations! This is a good first step. (She might have underestimated the scope of your interests, so there might be other steps to take. Still, it is a good first step.)

Ita a great step. The best part would be that now that you can share this with her, she will believe you to be more interested in long term comitment. Way to go man!

Talking about it nonstop mostly me asking if shes ok, all answers yes, I told her admittedly o felt like a freak I still battle with that, and felt like less of a man. She ended up propping me up saying what's normal anyway!? And screw society. She kept reiterating how cute she thinks I would be in a diaper, she's even asked me to let her pick out some baby clothing pj's onesie. Will keep updated I'm just glad she's understanding, now that I'm driving long haul truck hometime is a rarity

Good for you, Bucko! :thumbsup:

It's always nice to hear stories of folks who've been able to share this secret with others with no negative repercussions. I imagine it's a huge weight off your shoulders!

Just make sure to attend to her needs in return! :)

• Like 1

Two thumbs up !!its the hardest thing I've ever had to do but is way worth it in the end!

Just rember to be honest and make compromises its a two way street and you get what you give

Oh I have been trying to pry it out of her anything she wants, she just smiles and says if your happy I'm happy..

Indeed you are one of the lucky ones. She definitely is a keeper!

I'm thinking she means what she says. And I'm also thinking that you'd be wise to be happy when she's happy and therefore to work as hard at making her happy as she is making you happy. I think some people make the mistake of hearing her words and letting the relationship become a one way street..."if you're happy then I'm happy" must mean all I have to do is be happy myself...WRONG!

You sound like you already understand that, so just keep at it and let us know how things continue!

Guest diaperboykcmo

If you make her happy, she'll make you happy.

Relationships are about compromise.

I had a gf/mommy for 5 years, if I told you all the things we did, you wouldn't believe me!

Me being bipolar is why we broke up.

I now know what a relationship is all about!

Well im still on road for awhile longer but she has.brought it up every night asking me if.I'm ok and assuring me she's ok. She's admitted to me she would like to coddle me, she's really into it this is almost a dream come true. Just being accepted by her as me being me was good for me, this is like benefits. I've shown her pics of me in some diapers and she adores them. Im just glad it went right for a.change

Scoots,

It's true that some girls really do like taking care of their men and yet it is also rare enough that you are getting alot of congratulations. Yes, relationships are give and take and without knowing it, you've already been giving her what she needs. So figure it out and don't forget it! Also, get safely back to her and talk less about it and do more. Let her talk about it some and you'll learn more what she really feels about it.

Life is great so enjoy this part of the ride. There's always bumps ahead so enjoy the good times while you can.

Aloha,

Honu

I hope your relationship continues to blossom and can keep it going. That would be especially awsome, just remember that a good relationship is a two way road.