LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Order From Here

These look like very cool adult baby diapers. The site is very nicely setup but the diapers are very expensive and leave some questions unanswered. They allow you to choose absorbency, gender leak guards printed design, scented, size and packaging. But they do not tell you how many are in a case or a package. I did not order from them because of some unanswered items but I did look at the price I selected these options: Absorbency: 36oz added $4, Gender male, Leak Guards yes added $1, package case added $45, printed design yes added $2, added scented $2 size medium added $3

Total cost for a case $70.99

I just wonder how many are in a case and I would like a review

In scrolling through the site and looking at the pics, it looks like they 'essentially' use the same type of diaper 'chassis' for all 3 'brands' Luvs, Huggies, and Pampers. If you look at the close up pics, it looks like a cheap single tape adult type diaper, (the way the padding comes up the front) and they just change the front 'tape panel' to accommodate the "brand". The absorbency levels are easily reached by using a brand that has different levels of absorbency, much like Abena M1-M4. What they are using as a chassis though I have no clue.

I also wonder about the statement that they are "limited quantities" and "first come first serve". It might be tat they are just trying to fly under the radar and do this until they get caught, and before anyone can hot them with a C&D order etc.

Kind of weird, but according to their TOS, they are located in California and have (supposedly) been around since 2003.

To answer another question they also posted this:

* 10 Diapers per package (x-small, small, medium)

* 50 Diapers per Case (x-small, small, medium)

* 8 Diapers per package (large. X-large, 2X, 3X)

* 40 Diapers per Case (large. X-large, 2X, 3X)

There are buttons that you can hit for more information if you scroll around.

I don't know about this, and kind of on the fence. *shrug*

Kind of weird, but according to their TOS, they are located in California and have (supposedly) been around since 2003.

located at Diaper Essentials, 15111 N. Hayden Rd. Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States.