LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hewwo! Finawee Gonna Wear Diapas!

Guest Lilly89

Guest Lilly89

(ok i don't know why but every time i try to add "tags" to my post the thing acts screwy... >.< )

anyways....

OK!! today is the day!! after i eat, a late breakfast i just got up and it's 6:40pm..... imma deep sleeper XD yesterday would've been mah first day if my biological brother hadn't brought over a friend.... grrrr....!!

anyways!! so after i eat something actually it's gonna be my dinner since my bio-mom is bringing home something....

i'm finally going to put on my very first adult diaper:: bambinos bellissimos!!!! XD

but i has a question first....

for those of you who wear and only wet and don't mess.... how do you use the bathroom if you have a diaper on?? do you pull your diaper down like underwear or just take it off and put on a fresh one once you are done..???? >.> cuz i have NO idea what to do about that one... i plan on once i'm used to wearing actually using them for wetting and ONLY wetting no messing for me!!!

XD

bye bye for now!!

Lilly

aka

Lilithe

Easy-peazy: You pull it down to your ankles like a regular pair of undies, do your bidness, and pull it back up!

The Bellissimos hold a T-O-N -- at least 3-4 full wettings. To get the most mileage out of it, I'd suggest you reuse it if you've only wet it once or twice and need to meditate.

After a third/fourth wetting, it'll feel really clammy, bulky, and generally uncomfortable to pull back up.

That is, of course, unless you dig that sensation, in which case: More power to ya!

I'm pretty regular so most of the time it's not an issue for me (plus I wear pull-ups most days). But when I'm taped up I just wiggle it down so I don't stretch it and take care of business ;) It takes me about a full minute to get my pants and a well-taped Depends pulled down so don't wait till the last second or you may need a change anyway :o If the diaper you're wearing pops the tapes you may want some packing tape to reinforce it if they don't hold well enough afterward.

Bettypooh

I tend to be put in my disposable and plastic pants by my g/f on Sunday nights (as I have the house to myself on Mondays and can stay and wet them longer)

If I need to number 2s on the morning I'm wearing I'll take the tapes off one side pull them down in my plastic pants and retape after I've finished.

I like to use my nappy/diaper until the point of leaking to enjoy the bulk

Guest Lilly89

fankyoo everyone!! ^-^ btw have any of yoo ever tried to do the "hypno" video for regression on youtube???

i found a funny one that's not an actual hypno video but is about a guy who regresses a group of teens to be 3 YO and then 91 YO!! XD it's funny!!

Here's how I do it:

Carefully undo the top tapes. Fold the back of the diaper down as much as needed. With the top tapes undone, you can slide the diaper down a bit without stretching it, plus, you can fold the diaper up under itself and under your thighs - which catches the inevitable wetness. Putting them back on is a breeze, just pull up a bit and refasten the top tapes.

I have no trouble with this, just undo the top tapes, and slide the nappy down while keeping hold of the bottom tapes to support them (particularly important if the nappy is wet and heavy). Sit on the toilet with nappy round your ankles like normal underwear... then when finished, pull it back up and refasten! The fit won't be as good as before but it's still fine to wear and wet for a while longer in general!

Guest Lilly89

hewwo e'ry one!!

i nevah got ta twy dem on.... >.<

my adult side came out and my little side disappeared for a while but now i fwink my daddy is going to help meh get in ta little mode again :D

by feeding me mah baby food and a sippy cup of milk and then a bubble bath then finawee put my in mah new diapah!! or nappy(lol)!! XD

yays!!!

*jumps up and down wiff excitement*

Hi there

I'll usually just undo the tapes on one side and then pull my diaper down to my knees and sit on the toilet and do my business. After I'm done I'll just pull my diaper up and redo the two tapes on the side of the diaper thats if I'm still dry. hope this helps

-Paige a.k.a iCrinkle2

Guest Lilly89

thanQ this is all very helpful

what do you do if the tape doesn't wanna stay?? or are they usually very sticky and have no problem with alot alot alot of re-sticking???