LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where?

Horndog

While diapered, do you have an easier or more difficult time using your diaper while you're located in certain places?

I find that I don't hesitate using my diaper -- and being comfortable about it -- when I'm hiking or in the wilderness. Something about the outdoors relaxes me. I get a little "pee-shy" when I'm out at a restaurant with friends.

• Like 1

Not really pee-shy myself but I do feel self concious after I've wet once about the fact it might be causing an odor. Other than that, I use one when ever and where ever.

• 3 weeks later...

When I'm out and about wearing I tend to just go and not worry about it. The one thing that always messes me up though is that I forget to bring a change, so that limits what I can do :blush: I was up in An old ghost town a couple of weeks ago, and I decided to wear a Eurobrief. Well, the urge finally came to pee and I chickened out and used the existing restrooms :blush: I had a change in the car, and I trust Eurobriefs to hold as they are good for 2 good floods, but for some reason I decided not to. I still had some driving to do, but in looking around there wasn't a place to change....Sooooo, just kept things dry *shrug*

It's a habit I guess, but I can still exercise the choice of what and where. Again, I wasn't worried about leaks or odor....It was just I didn't have any place to change if and when that need came up.

So, generally I go about doing what I want and when, but I choose and always keep in mind where I can change if needed....which sucks a lot ofg the time, since I have had to change in public restrooms and thats really an unnerving experience that I would rather avoid.....then there is what to do with the used diaper with out being 'to' noticeable.....

I don't know, maybe I'm weird...of just another 'type' in the D/L world :P

• Like 2

I have changed in many a public restroom. I get pretty good at it standing up without a wall to hold it up in the back. The clench between the legs options has worked fairly well.

On long trips, I like it when I don't have to stop until the car needs gas. That is usually 4 hours or more.

I've also leaked a time or two in the car. Thankfully, it was minor and not as noticeable as I feared while pumping gas. A good underpad will save the seats in those cases.

I carry Fabreeze with me when I'm on a road trip to help with any leaks and odors.

• 2 weeks later...

I also try to avoid changing outside my house. There was one time I was on the interstate for a multiple hour drive, so I thought, great I'll wear. Well I wet more than I expected, and was in danger of leaking. I decided to change in the rest area bathroom rather than risk another hour. Big mistake! The stalls have doors that are like half height (maybe to stop people from doing things they shouldn't in the stalls? who knows...). Well, whatever the reason, it was not a very private experience, and even though I knew that I'd never see those people again, it still bothered me to be exposed like that. Maybe if I wore a diaper I felt I could really trust it'd be different, though.

I find I can change about any where. Even did it in the front seat of my car once when I was miles from anything on the boring Memphis to Nashville trip.

Changing is easy once you resign yourself to the fact that this is what you do. I think of the real incontinent people and their lack of choice in the matter and how I walk a few steps in their shoes to better understand their plight.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

well, when out and about I just go in my diaper as I need to. I guess I am a little more wary around town when I may bump into friends or a relative since no one knows I like to wear diapers. When I go out of town it dosn't matter. I'm still discreet, but I wouldn't care as much if a stranger noticed I am wearing or using diapers or have to change in a restroom someplace.