LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have You Tried To Give Away Your Diapers

When I was really young, I tried to get a girlfriend into diapers. That blew up in my face.

When I got married I offered my wife some as her flows were pretty heavy. She never asked for them.

There was some guy at church countless times had a wet spot in front. I almost offered, but then the next week he had moved away.

Have you tried and had success?

We all go through a point in this lifestyle where we binge and purge with the items and diapers we have. Either because of a significant other issue, or we get disgusted with ourselves and want to get rid of them. A word to the wise would be to tuck them away out of sight for awhile. I've read too many times of people getting rid of the diapers they had, only to regret it and purchase more.

Personally myself, I have never tried to get rid of my diapers or throw them out. The ABU's are pricy and if I don't have the urge, they end up being tucked away for awhile until I have another urge to wear again.

I used to wear much more often. But I'm wearing and wetting, much less often now. Maybe once a month.

Either my sex drive is changing or I'm becoming bored of wearing them too often. However I love them on hot girls and a few guys, both real adult ab/dl's and even the models like on diapergal.com.

But after getting off in a diaper nowadays once or twice, I want to take it off. And sometimes even get rid of my others in the collection....

As it can depress me pretty badly and make me feel mentally/emotionally uneasy (basically freaks me out).

I really need to meet some ab/dl real life friends, even better would be a relationship with either sex. Except I'm very picky about guys. I definatly had 2 bfs, but unsure if I'd enjoy anal sex or not, so I might only be bi-curious..... Then again a really hot scene/emo/cybergoth type guy I'd probably would love it.

Have you tried and had success?

Yes and no. I gave away diapers and plastic pants four times to others who were going to have a baby.....and never got feedback.

First was a niece who got over a hundred cloth diapers of many brands along with plastic pants, wraps and trainers. My wife maybe got feedback from her sister but they never mentioned anything to me.

Second was less economically fortunate friend of my daughter, unmarried, unemployed boyfriend living with her and her mom, etc. Again. a generous supply. No feedback.

Third was to neighbor who at age sixty had his first and only child with Asian bride. Learned a year later she had shipped them to Cambodia.

Forth was just a few months ago. I was purging and gave a bunch of toilet training books and "Early Trainers"(new old stock) to my masseur for his 18 m/o son. When I get back to using his services again I hope to learn if the gift was helpful.

Oh. And while I was purging, I gave boxes of diapers, plastic pants receiving blankets,etc., to St. Vincent and Salvation Army. A diaper buddy got more than half my stash of cloth diapers and plastic pants last year as I had way too much stuff (compulsive diaper collector). He appreciated the gift.

Since the 1970's, cloth diapers have slowly and effectively been eliminated from our culture. Thank you (?) P & G.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

• Like This

• MultiQuote

• 3 weeks later...

I gave my son's diapers to my brother and his girlfriend because I never used them and I knew he outgrew those sizes so they would fit their son who was a newborn.