LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ok, I Think I Am Finally Ready To Take The Leap....

Guest Lilly89

Guest Lilly89

Ok.........

So as you all may or may not know... I've been having a difficult time trying to take the leap into the AB/LG lifestyle (AB: adult baby, LG: Little Girl)

Now with some help from my husband who is my caretaker aka Daddy, I think I can finally relax and just embrace the lifestyle, but first I have some questions.....

i am a woman, biologically not a "sissy" or anything like that. So my question is::

For those of you who are women and are ABs or LGs.... if you wear a diaper 24/7 what do you do when that time of the month comes around..??

Also where can I find adult diapers that have the tape on them that don't have the "pull up" effect...?? I have I think they're called..."tena" brand ones to use first but they pull up like actual underwear....so yeah...not what i want.......

I'm rather petite in terms of size: body type, height, etc... So that being said my husband/daddy is 6'3"...or was it 6'4".......? anywho.. I'm 5'0"...so that helps... XD

and i have a youthful face too ^^

and like i said earlier thanks to my loving husband i can finally open up and relax and get into the child mindset. ^^

anywho...so that's all my question for now....

If I have any others I'll post them here ^^

oh another one!

my husband and I live with my biological mother, and she thankfully knows about this, but no one else in my family does...and my older brother is always bringing friends over.....

should i keep this a secret from everyone else..?? should i keep the baby side of me in our bedroom only..??

another thing do any of you ever have problems with keeping yourself dry when you wear adult underwear..??

do any of you have imaginary friends when your being little??

how do you use your diapers the first time??

ok i think that's all my questions for now...i'll post more on here as i think of them ^^

I wouldn't tell about your secret to anyone else unless you don't have a choice. I mean no one yells publicly that they love bondage for example.

As for keeping myself dry - no problems in adult underwear, but I don't have trouble wetting when I'm wearing a diaper. It's only difficult when you lie down.

I don't have any imaginary friends when I'm in character :)

How do you use your diaper first time? You have to be in safe environment, standing or sitting positions are easiest, then simply relax, try to look far ahead without thinking to much. If you have difficult time wetting you might go inside a bathtub and get some warm water running.

Im an AB woman who has LG tendancies. I don't wear 24/7 because I don't do the "boo boo" part in them and I like having my balance between being little and adult. I find that if I'm little a lot in a row, then I get what some people call "burn out". My little side comes out whenever and if the situation and circumstances allow it, I divulge.

As far as the diapers to try, Depends are decent but dont hold a lot. I recommend if you do try them to put a booster in them. The depends have the plastic cover so they crinkle when you move around. I like the Walgreen's brand because they are cloth cover. I also like Tena overnight pads as boosters. I'm a heavy wetter so I have to compensate for that. Just a suggestion.

Hope this helps.

Paxy :huh:

Guest Lilly89

the little marcin - thanQ!! ^_^

Paxy - what about when that time of the month comes around..?? do you just not wear diapers during that time?? i only plan on doing "number one" once i manages to actually do it once XD i actually just bought a "2 pack" sample pack of bambino's bellissimo!! XD i'm soo excited i can't wait til they arrive!! ^_^

Well, I'm neither female nor am I a D/L, but I think I might be able to help with some of this..Check my responses below. You are in for quite an adventure, and I hope you like

shopping and trying samples :P Thats the only way that you can find what you like and what fits yor 'image' of what you want.

Ok.........

So as you all may or may not know... I've been having a difficult time trying to take the leap into the AB/LG lifestyle (AB: adult baby, LG: Little Girl)

Now with some help from my husband who is my caretaker aka Daddy, I think I can finally relax and just embrace the lifestyle, but first I have some questions.....

i am a woman, biologically not a "sissy" or anything like that. So my question is::

For those of you who are women and are ABs or LGs.... if you wear a diaper 24/7 what do you do when that time of the month comes around..??

*Some ladies do use diapers (adult or childrens) for this. After all, a pad (maxi or what ever) is just a small version of a diaper...right?

Also where can I find adult diapers that have the tape on them that don't have the "pull up" effect...?? I have I think they're called..."tena" brand ones to use first but they pull up like actual underwear....so yeah...not what i want.......

I'm rather petite in terms of size: body type, height, etc... So that being said my husband/daddy is 6'3"...or was it 6'4".......? anywho.. I'm 5'0"...so that helps... XD

and i have a youthful face too ^^

* Your hubby is a lucky guy, or you are a lucky girl...one of the two. For being so petite, your choices in diapers is actually rather limited, simply because manufacturers kind of ignore people in that size range. There are a few manufacturers that do cater to those who wear in the smaller range. Attends has a 'youth' diaper that fits in the smaller sizes, and thats what Angela Bauer uses, as she is of a petite build as well. I think Tena has them, and Molicare makes a small / youth size too. All are tape briefs (diapers) and work as they should, some better then others. Picking diapers though is a very personal thing, and it's different for everyone. what works for me won't for someone else just because of personal choices and or needs / desires. So you have to shop around on this. Xpmedical.com has a good selection as does Magicmedical.com, and drugstore.com has some, though they have changed their line quite a bit. You kind of have to shop by brand now, as opposed to going by vendor. There is a lot of things changing in the adult diaper market and some of it isn't for the better, with the move towards cloth like outer covers and adult pull ups (protective underwear) etc. Shop shop shop. DD here has a good links section, but there are more places to go also. you just have to put in the time and SHOP.

It also 'depends' on what you want. If you don't care, then most any diaper will do, if you or your LG inside are more picky, then again....shop. There are also lots of reviews and opinions here as well, if you go through the forums you will see them.

and like i said earlier thanks to my loving husband i can finally open up and relax and get into the child mindset. ^^

* Cool! :thumbsup:

anywho...so that's all my question for now....

If I have any others I'll post them here ^^

oh another one!

my husband and I live with my biological mother, and she thankfully knows about this, but no one else in my family does...and my older brother is always bringing friends over.....

*if no one has a "need to know" then, they don't need to know. but thats up to you

should i keep this a secret from everyone else..?? should i keep the baby side of me in our bedroom only..??

*see above, how active you are in or out of the house is up to you and your comfort zone.

another thing do any of you ever have problems with keeping yourself dry when you wear adult underwear..??

*generally no, but as they say, accidents do happen :blush: I have been doing this so long that it seems my body knows when its 'OK' to go and not. It takes some practice, but you can get there, and it's fun too :D

do any of you have imaginary friends when your being little??

*not being an AB, I can't comment on this, though I do talk to myself quite a bit :blush:

how do you use your diapers the first time??

*This is a tricky one, and takes some work. As Paxy said, just relax and if you have to run some water and let things happen. Ignore the ingrained conditioning that you got from your parents when you were a child that only babies wear diapers or go potty in their pants and BIG kids use the potty :P blah blah blah. Fighting that is the hard part, but trusting what you are wearing and getting used to wearing and using them will getyou were you want to be.

ok i think that's all my questions for now...i'll post more on here as i think of them ^^

'K :D

Have fun!

the little marcin - thanQ!! ^_^

Paxy - what about when that time of the month comes around..?? do you just not wear diapers during that time?? i only plan on doing "number one" once i manages to actually do it once XD i actually just bought a "2 pack" sample pack of bambino's bellissimo!! XD i'm soo excited i can't wait til they arrive!! ^_^

Yay I'm so glad you ventured out and are trying a real diaper! I remember my first time in bambinos. Ahh greatness. Though they hold up well, they get heavy quickly and are kind of bulky. Let me know what you think. And in regards to your question, I'll be happy to answer in private if that's okay with you. Too many guys here, lol.

Paxy :huh:

I'd be VERY careful about sharing your AB/LG side with anyone outside your husband. Dont beleive the lie that everyone will accept it because that simply isnt true - even if they say they do. The risks of the wrong people finding out that you are actively Ab/LG is too high. Take it slow and enjoy being a child to your hubby.

best of luck!

ok my boyfriend and I have lived with his parents for 5 years... and there is still absolutely no reason for us to inform them that we get off with ab/dl play... we keep it to our bedroom so to speak... living with someone does not mean they need to know everything about you.... and even if this isn't sexual.. do you need to tell your in laws every day what underwear you are wearing? what color bra you have on? do you inform them everytime u have to use the restroom, and then once gone do you announce you have gone? I hope not... wearing diapers in no way changes this aspect of the relationship. This is something you and your husband share... just because yuo live with the inlaws does not mean they need to, or want to, share in it as well.

So keep ur diapers and other stuff private, don't leave it lying around teh house, take ur own trash out, clean up your own bathroom and do your own laundry. its pretty simple.

I have only recently started menstrating again (was on depo for years) but I just do not engage in diaper wearing for the few days (i mean its only 5-7) days when I am. You can still have 'baby' time without being in a diaper...

Most of the store bought brands are going the pull out cloth outer covering root, i usually buy online.. if you are so small, you may want to investiage some of the youth diapers.. a simple google search will bring these.... youth diapers are smaller waist wize but when it comes to length from croth to top of waist they are longer than baby diapers, because babies are 3' tall and youth are around 5' tall.... proportionally tahts WAY different... so try the small sizes in things like abri form x plus, dry 24/7 molicares, bambinos.. also ABU cushies run small so those may be an option... also, if you have it taped as tight as possible and its still a little lose try some decorated packing tapes...

just go to ebay and search "decorated packing tape" you get literally what it sounds.. essentaily its clear packing tape, with designs printed on it.. really cutes up diapers, and keeps them on you until daddy wants them off as well..

Guest Lilly89

to everyone - thanQ for teh replies ^^ but i just want to clear something up, i'm an AB= adult baby / LG= Little Girl my inner child is 2 (i think XD lol) so all this is not sexual for me at all it's all about being a kid again so i'm not a DL (diaperlover in the sexual way)

also my husband and me are living with *my* parents not his.... XD and it's *my* biological mom who knows (my bio-mom is thankfully very understanding and even helped me get some of the stuff i have now for my little side, plus she can keep a secret and can help make sure the secret doesn't get discovered)

anywho XD

so i hope that clears up some things now ^^

and

thanQ again for your help!! ^_^

Guest Lilly89

*glomps DemonDaddy* mine!! daddy!! heeeheeeeheee :D

btw guess what everyone??!!

my bambinos bellissimos arrived today!! i ordered them on 03/10/'12 and they arrived today!! 03/14/'12!!! yay!!! olny problem is i'm still on my Time Of the Month so i have to wait till it's ifnally gone to even try them out..... >.> :( ohhh well....

• 3 weeks later...

I am strictly DL, not AB at all and I wear 24/7 but don't use at all, not even for wetting! Yes, you probably think that i am a bit of a freak but I wear for pleasure and also because my relationship is Master/Slave with my husband so control is very much an aspect of our lives. I always wear Tena Slip Maxi and like you I am quite petite (5 2") but they fit me perfectly. As for 'time of the month' I use tampons so carry on wearing my nappies anyway. Welcome to the lifestyle by the way, I hope you get a lot of pleasure out of it :)