LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hiyah From Louisiana

Hiyah everyone,

I am 25 years old, I live in Louisiana, and I am now wearing diapers 24/7 due to incontinence. I am kinda shy and a bit scared of whether or not people will accept me, but once I get to know you, I can be as kind as you are to me. I'm basically a guy with a heart of gold, willing to give the shirt off of my back to help a person in need, but sometimes people take advantage of that and use me. I write poetry and am currently trying to get a collection of mine published. Also I have written two novels and once I get them typed and printed I will try to get them published as well. Any way, I have been a DL since age 11, but because of my incontinence and other certain things in my life, which if asked I will gladly explain, I feel more like a baby inside. I'm scared to be what it is I feel, but I am looking to come out of my shell and experience the freedom of being the whole complete me and not just the part of me that society accepts.

Hi Wolfloveraby and welcome to the site. I think you will find most everyone here to be very accepting and understanding. There is nothing wrong with what you are feeling and I have no doubt that you will find it very liberating and comforting sharing your thoughts and advice with other like-minded members here. You will only get out of it what you put into it, so I hope you stay a while and become an active member on the boards and in chat. Again, Welcome Aboard!

Thank you for making me feel welcome. As soon as I get used to this board, I may join in on chat. Also, I may from time to time put up samples of my work so that friends can give me advice or comments on it to see if enough people will like it when it becomes a published work. I really hope I can get to know a lot of you and maybe make very good friends. Thanks again for the warm welcome. Oh! I do have a question. Where would poetry dealing with the way I feel inside be placed? In the story forum or the general discussion forum?

Welcome. Hope you feel more at ease in the short time you have been here. There are many diffferent people here and many reasons for being here and/or interacting with others here. To come out and proclaim your preference or desires related to anything within this type of forum is scary, mainly dealing with the general public feelings about being AB/DL or dependent. The general public is too afraid of what they know little of, that coming out, so to speak can be quit a scare. And it is generally something that everyone here has had to deal with, one way or another. Hope you can make the best of your situation and disires. I feel that time here is to short, and we generally don't have enough fun following our desires.

Welcome wolfloveraby. You know who this is. Glad you found this place to be so welcoming. I'm sure you will benefit from being here. Oh, and consider contributing some of your poems. I'm sure you'll get some wonderful reviews here.

• 4 months later...

Hi Wolfloveraby

As all the previous people have said, you are amongst a lot of friends here :)

You will find all sorts of people here and they are all willing to share problems, and it is this that I find so nice.

Look forward to seeing that poetry!

You will always be accepted here for whoever you are. :P

Remember - "BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY"