LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Storms Chasers

Ever since my teens, I have been into weather. Tornadoes and lightning mostly. But since I live in Utah, we don't get the good storms like the mid-west. When I was on the road as a truck driver, I made it to Texas every week. i saw some awesome light shows. I would love to roam around the mid-west for a few weeks and see what I could find. It's on the life list to do.

BTDT and got the Tshirt :) I never got too close because you can't see that far with all the trees here which makes it more dangerous than in the Midwest where you can see. Tried to catch one last year- got within a mile but never saw the vortex for the clouds between me and it. I've got a lot of friends who did and do this including one who missed the one coming up behind him :o Lifted his truck and spun it around several times then left him and it pointing in the same direction he started in a few feet away. Got another friend who wasn't chasing but got hit- he and his wife couldn't run because the back of his 2wd car was lifted in the air as he watched parts of buildings flying around them. A few dents but no other damage. Just barely dodged one as it formed out west once and been through the edge of 2 F1's myself when I didn't want to. Diapers are definately recommended for those who do this!

Bettypooh

Bettypooh

Love it i go to training every year and have been all over the mid-west chasing and spotting. one thing i know for sure if you dont train for it and know what to look for not a very good idea.