LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Best Stealth Technique

BoTox

When I wear outside of the house, the main concern is invisibility. I literally don't want to be noticed for anything and certainly not for my underwear choice.

One of my secrets is to wear boxer briefs and a t-shirt. I reach up under the legs of the briefs and pull the t-shirt tightly down. It isn't quite as good as a onesie but it really holds the diaper in place and minimizes any noise should I decide to wear something plastic backed.

Any other really good ideas for keeping it on the down low?

I've developed a few techniques over the years for "stealth":

• Wear loose-fitting, dark pants. Diapers often have this "bulge" look. Wearing dark (i.e. black) pants that are loose fitting will obscure the "bulge" appearance

• Wear close-fitting, woven pants. This will keep diapers from sagging. If you do not care about the diaper's bulge, wearing close-fitting pants is your best bet

• Bodystockings and onesies. Bodystockings and onesies are basically t-shirts that snap by the crotch, and hold the diaper firmly in place. Dark-colored bodystockings and onesies are preferred. Also, look for bodystockings and onesies with quick drying/sport material

I have found that just a good product works well. I don't worry about being noticed because most people aren't paying attention to anything outside of their individual lives, so I am all BUT invisible to most :P As for products, I wear something that fits under my jeans with minimal bulk. Wellness briefs work well for this. They are thin and discreet, but hold a LOT for what they are :thumbsup: if I am in the mood, then I slip a pair of mens briefs over these if I am worried about noise or the dreaded 'sag' :blush: but usually that doesn't happen. Bambinos seem (or used to anyways :glare: ) fit well and are discreet too.

If I am in a Bulky mood, then some loose fitting jeans work well. I have some faded blue ones that are a size to big that I wear when I am in a cloth mood :D

I have done that many times and have had no issues or problems. Looking in the mirror for any tell tale signs, non appear, so if "I" can't really tell, then no one will be able to either :P and thats me wearing a 4x10x4 rearz cloth prefold and plastic pants, no underwear for support ;) so I don't worry.

I have worn Abena X's under some larger shorts as well, and not had issues, so in all my experimenting, I have become comfortable with wearing when and where I want with out worrying about 'exposure'

I just have fun instead :D

I, too, have worn an Abena X-plus under my clothes with no ill looks or words. Quite daring but rewarding to get away with it. I once wore a Molicare Super Plus through the airport, security and the flight to Miami.

Now I'm much more paranoid and won't wear anything quite so buiky in public but it was one of those things I felt the need to do a few times.

Generally, as long as you can keep it from sagging, it doesn't look noticeable.

I was once convinced that the monobutt look would give me away so I created a harness out of shoestrings and velcro that would pull the diaper up between my cheeks so that I had an indention between them again to disguise the diaperness. Now I know it really isn't necessary but I felt like I'd accomplished something with that little trick

Onesies, one size smaller than you normally wear like in a t-shirt size, do a wonderful job of helping keeping diaper bulk contained without being terribly constrictive. Too, a onesie will keep the waist band of your diapers and/or plastic pants from being exposed if your outer shirt rides up.

As usual, I am against trying to have diapers or their outline exposed and visible to unsuspecting other people. I just don't think it's fair to foist MY "thing" onto other people. But, MY opinion...

• Like 1

Another trick I use if not wearing a silent diaper and need to muffle it is a pair of plastic pants that will really pull the volume down.