LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Setting Myself Up For A Mental Boo-Boo?

Hi guys,need some more advice!

Me & Mommy (1st ex gf) broke up as grown ups (multiple issues that are boring and not as fun),but mostly due to the fact that she embraced her AB side so much (making me want to get back in Goodnites for example),we agreed to keep the AB/DL portion of the relationship going,and remain grown up friends. Along with my ex's embracing of it,seeing Riley on My Strange Addiction gave me a tremendous sense of pride and it makes me wanna get my diaper back on

Heres the problem: Met another girl i've known for about 1 and a half years,and we're official. We share a passion for wrestling,and it's hard to find a girl near you that just as much into it as you (kinda like the lifestyle here). She understands and trusts me and my situation (one of the problems with the ex) but does not even know my little side (i'm her puppy instead,so theres little glimpses of Adult Kid i think).

Back to Mommy,i guess you could say shes a single Mommy (if theres such a thing),no car,no license,fast food job (As bad as i can be sometimes i would never steal free food from someone who liked THIS). Our playdates are 12345.....sometimes 6 or more months apart (no big boy car either,i can walk to enough places here). All too often,i buy her stuff online and it either doesnt fit or big girl stuff gets in the way and she cant come play. We've had 2 since April 2011 (the 2nd one was a lot better because at least i got a diaper pic despite the bad rash afterwards). 7 months later,i had another one fall through but didnt decide on her diapers yet (just a lot of apple juice and Jello in my fridge....yay?). Now i have decided,Nicediaper 204....eh i forgot,the green one with stars

But one more thing gotten for me or her online becomes one more thing to hide (box on the top shelf in my closet but still). I remember it like it was yesterday,i was doing big boy taxes when i heard my binky clatter against the freezer and my Mom sigh with disgust. I froze up and started sweating,and all she said was i had a binky in my fridge.....and that's it. Now she says "I'll call before i come over",i dont care if a have a million zillon Mommies in my life,THATS A MOTHER!

In con-cooonnn-clusion,i think i'm hurting my big girl no matter what i do here,but i have this precon-cieeeeved notion that i'll never find someone as into it as my ex. What should i do?

PS: Guys,your advice is just as welcome as girls. I've been getting super duper extra creeped out browsing my Recent Vistors on DS going "guy,guy,creepy old guy in my area,30 year old guy from Italy,OH a pretty gir-GUY!!!

Shy hugs,Tiggy says RAWR

• Like 1

ok in summary

OP had a girlfriend who was also his mommy, and they had diaper play.

OP broke up with girlfriend/mommy but they still will occasionally (as in 1-2x in the past year) still get together for some AB play.

OP has recently met a girl in his area who is into more adult interests as he is, and she is his 'owner' as in OP also enjoys puppy play.

also OP has spend money sending ab stuff to his ex girlfriend/mommy, but she never comes to play as she says she will.

In short the OP needs to stop sending money and/or buying things and sending them to someone who takes it and never comes to visit....

In short the OP needs to take this new girl and see where it goes... because she has many interests as him outside of ab stuff, and a relationship based solely on ab stuff is not much of a relationship.

In short the OP needs to understand how to write better more coherant posts.

• Like 1

....In short the OP needs to stop sending money and/or buying things and sending them to someone who takes it and never comes to visit....

In short the OP needs to take this new girl and see where it goes... because she has many interests as him outside of ab stuff, and a relationship based solely on ab stuff is not much of a relationship.

In short the OP needs to understand how to write better more coherant posts.

Agreed on all points.

I had to read it several times, and like others above, I was still thinking ???? and huh?.

Seriousley? I appreciate sarahs final thoughts n I agree but I went about articulating the wrong way n got stomped on so its whatever. Id like to think I'm still an AB maybe my new love is a closet OP which intrigues me honestly. Guess that doesn't work on......well anyone lol sorry everybody

ok so your second post still doesn't make a whole lot of sense...

but yeah really you need to stop sending things and spending money of a girl who clearly will take what you send her then back out of any plans. Sounds like you found someone who has lots of regular interests...she clearly has some alternative sexual interests i.e. puppy play... as her if she's ever thought of dabbling in mommy/baby boy role, stating its something you are also interested in as it has a lot of simliarities with puppy play... she may say no... but its worth a shot... and even if she isn't in to it right that minute, certainly do not end the relationship.....

I have absolutley no idea what is going on. Yes,i did get WAY too into the AB role in my initial post,apparently Owner People are not well liked around here,great advice though,even if it did seem i was speaking Klingon

what role where u in? i mean your posts were so garbled it was just hard to understand what you were talking about, thats where people were confused, then you referred to this new girl as OP, which for lots of us here we know to me 'original poster' so it confused people.

so if you were in a role than no.. people can't understand you.... if you weren't in a role... most people still cannot understand what you are getting it...

I didnt know what it meant at the time,i thought it meant owners as in "I think your mine now". Ugh,so like i should never take it here or DS and just talk like a big boy all the time? That,uhhhh......that sucks.

I think it was a mistake to continue the AB/DL portion of the relationship with your Ex whilst breaking off every other part of the relationship. It is kind of an awkard situation that can be potentially burdensome as you well know. Specifically, I would be wondering what is going through the mind of your ex-girlfriend, especially considering the fact the "playdates" are months apart and excuses are made to delay. Perhaps that is a hint.

Of course, this is just an outside observer looking in. I do not know all the facts and everyone's relationship is different.

One last thing, wrestling is an excellent sport requiring a certain tenacity that you do not see in many other sports. I am glad you were able to keep at that sport. As for me, the sport kind of died after high school. At least, I think you were referring to the sport and not the sexual practice. If not, oh well.