LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Shortalls / Overalls

Hello!

I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I was thinking that it might be fun to own a pair of shortalls or overalls. I was wondering if anyone here has bought a pair online, and if so what their experience was like and if the product was any good. I see some seemingly nice ones from Cozy N Dry, but they're in the UK. I'm not so much worried about the cost as much as the quality, so I don't mind importing them if they are indeed good.

Anyone have any thoughts or advice? :)

Thank you :)

What BriGuy said. Overalls and shortalls are found for cheap in thrift stores. If you want snaps, there is a thing called "snap tape". You just rip the seam of the crotch down the legs, sew the snap tape into the denim, and voila. Cute patches? The same thing. They're available in sew-on and iron-on styles, if I'm not mistaken.

Can't sew? Find a tailor. They'd more than likely do it for you no questions asked, as long as you have the money.

~ moogle

I love bib overalls I used to wear them all of the time when I was a teenager and into my 20's I had denim for working and cords for going out.

I agree you see nice well broken in ones at thrift stores, a few colorful patches and shorten them if you wish and your all set.

I have always worn bib overalls. they help keep diapers in place. Also good for cloth diapers too. plus they are so cozey. I get them at walmart or sears, they are good for the price.

Just a quick update: I went onto ebay after getting all your advice (I don't know why I didn't think of adult overalls!) and I found these super cute ones. Brand-new, winnie the pooh, and just my size too! Best part: $20! As they are meant for grown ups they don't have any snaps as I would like, but I can deal :) I'll just need to learn how to sew one of these days.

Thanks!

$%28KGrHqZ,%21osE63YP2P28BPFD-3t+Ew%7E%7E60_3.JPG

Just a quick update: I went onto ebay after getting all your advice (I don't know why I didn't think of adult overalls!) and I found these super cute ones. Brand-new, winnie the pooh, and just my size too! Best part: $20! As they are meant for grown ups they don't have any snaps as I would like, but I can deal :) I'll just need to learn how to sew one of these days.

Thanks!

Congrats on winning the bid and scoring what you were looking for! I've been working on learning to sew for the same reason. If what you want is available, you can't sew it cheaper than you can buy it. If, however, what you want isn't made, the only way to get exactly what you want is to sew it yourself. I also support those wonderful people who are skilled at sewing who will take on projects without judgement. If there were more of them around I wouldn't even try to learn to sew.

Dirus, you got me looking through my older stuff till I found my bibs yesterday.

I tried them on again and they still fit!!! I am a bit concerned that they will be seen as out of place if out shopping, and I would stand out more than normal( are any of us really normal?) They do a great job of keeping my diddies in place as you mentioned.

You wrote you wear yours all the time, do you get a lot of looks when out and about in the stores?

Dee