LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

" My Online Mommy / A True Story "

" Chapter I "

The Beginning ...................

Looking back, and after reading about other AB/DL's, I guess I was a lot like all of them, scared, unsure, and feeling all alone in a world, that not only, would not accept our fetish/fantasy/lifestyle, but like a lot of us, I felt that the shame and embarrassment of anyone knowing I enjoyed wearing and using diapers and being treated like a baby, would not only be humiliating and terrifying, but that it could possibly cost me my family, my friends and any possible relationship I might have with a girlfriend.

I remember first feeling an attraction to diapers and other infantile objects when I got hired at a local mom & pop grocery store, which was located directly across the street from the local high school, I was 13 years old and I did numerous chores around the store, sweeping, cleaning, sorting refundable soda bottles, etc.. The store was ran by Henry and his wife, Char, they had a 3 year old son who was still in diapers. This was back in the early 60's when it was rare to see anyone in diapers much passed the age of 2, a time when potty training was highly emphasized and encouraged as early as possible, this was also a time of cloth diapers, decorative diaper pins and Gerber plastic baby pants.

One day, Char asked Henry if I could go straighten out their garage ( it was used primarily for storage, both personal items and

storage for racks, shelving and other items for the store ), since I had finished up most everything in the store, Henry told me to go with Char and see what she wanted done. I thought Char was a Goddess, thin, with blonde hair and green eyes, and I had the opportunity, a lot, to watch how she treated their son, in and including diaper changing.

When we got to the garage, Char told me she wanted all their personal belongings stacked neatly against one wall and all the store items stacked neatly against the opposite wall, this would leave an area in between the two stacks for her to park her car at night, out of the snow and the cold. There were a lot of baby items in the garage, crib, infant seat, infant clothing, baby blankets and a bassinet, the kind that sits on the floor and has the plastic padding that sits loosely on the bottom of the bassinet. I remember that first day, the job was going to take a couple days, easily, with the garage door shut to keep the garage warm, I was stacking most of the shelves and racks, trying to get that out of the way, and my eyes kept drifting back to that bassinet, along with my vivid imagination and curiosity of wanting to know what it would feel like to be a baby again.

I wondered what it would feel like, to actually lay in a bassinet, even though I knew I was too big for it, there was just something inside of me that made me want to give it a try. I quickly looked out the window, Char's car was gone and Henry was busy running the store, I sat the bassinet on the floor in the middle of the garage and laid down in it, with my legs dangling off both sides, I pulled the plastic padding up between my legs, similar to a diaper, with my head resting on the top of the bassinet and my legs dangling off the sides, not touching the floor, and as I patted my bottom with the plastic padding with one hand, the other hand was pulling it tighter between my legs, and I was feeling a sensation that was, excruciatingly euphoric, needless to say, over the next few days, I repeated this act of euphoria, but added a baby blanket, used as a diaper, folded over and tucked firmly in my underwear, there was no turning back now, I was hooked, and it felt good, and as time went by, I soon realized, I was not alone !!!!!

I was seeing more and more articles in various magazines, Playboy, Penthouse, Forum, then one day I came across a magazine named Nugget, and I was mesmerized, the magazine carried numerous articles on infantilism, it was there I learned the difference between AB's and DL's, and an enormous weight was lifted off my shoulders, I was indeed, no longer alone. As I got older, I got braver and actually told a few of the girls I was dating that I liked to wear diapers, but usually told them in a dark room, in the darkness of a drive-in movie show, anyplace that would allow me to hide my face. I even carried around an article in my billfold I had cut out of Penthouse, about a guy confessing he liked to wear diapers, when I was too embarrassed to just tell a girl outright, I would let her read the article instead. Some of the responses from the different girls were surprising, some humorous,, one girl read the article, looked at me, and said, "Did you want one, I still have some from when my kids were babys", another looked at me and said, jokingly, while watching a baby commercial on t-v, "You need your diaper changed, YOU STINK", one even went as far as telling me, "If I put a diaper on you, trust me, it's not coming off until you need changed", unfortunately, unlike now, I backed down very quickly, so looking back, I guess there were girls that would have put a diaper on me, I just didn't have the guts to go through with it.

Then, came the internet, and I'm sure, as you all know, opened a whole new world, not for just AB's, DL's and Infantilists, but for every fetish and fantasy imaginable, and to take the immortal words from The X Files.................

Cats & Kittens, Chics & Greasers, grab hold of your chairs, cause peeps........" WE ARE NOT ALONE "

to be continued................................

( Chapter II )

The Internet ...................................

The shock that there were other people like me, who truly enjoyed diapers, was incredible, it seemed the more info & stories I found on the internet, the more I wanted, I was totally obsessed in the beginning, absorbing as much as I could take in, not wanting it to ever end.

Fortunately for me and 100's, maybe even 1,000's of other infantilists, it wouldn't end, we had a non-stop, never ending road of information and knowledge, that we were indeed not alone in our infantile way of thinking. It wasn't long until I ventured in to the chat rooms on aol, and after skimming thru numerous rooms, I found one that caught my eye, it was called Fantasy Roleplay. I went in and just watched the various conversations for a couple of nights when out of the blue, I received a private chat invite from a lady named TeezenPleeze.

We probably talked for up to 5 hours that first night, she was curious about me ( my screen-name at that time was BadOBaby4U ), I didn't reveal too much, other then I liked to be mothered and pampered, in a boyfriend/girlfriend sort of way. She was in Chicago, and at the time, I was in Oakland so there was definitely some distance there and I felt somewhat safer that way, with my secret fantasy that is, you see, I'm married and have been, somewhat happily, for almost 14 years now, so I felt I needed to keep my online life separate from my real life, little did I know or realize, that both lives were destined to meet eventually.

Anyway, after about 3 months in the Fantasy Roleplay room, Teeze and I became somewhat of an item, we had numerous friends ( regulars ) in the room and by now Teeze was quite aware of my fantasy to be a baby and she assumed the role of my online mommy, and eventually had everyone in the room babying me from time to time, when we weren't all playing games that is. I had suddenly found myself surrounded by numerous women and girls that treated me like they were my aunts, nannies, and even babysitters.

I wasn't really that much into wearing and using diapers for real ( I did have a small stash hid in my closet ), because I had very little privacy, what with my wife and my son and daughter, ages 14 & 13, and I never ever let my love for diapers and infantile ways interfere with my marriage or me being a good father, there just wasn't room for the two to be connected, so I kept my fantasy life on the low-low. My wife knew about my fantasy, before we got married, but never got involved with it, other then popping a baby related joke now and then, then laughing and winking at me, as if to say, "GOT YOU".

I never kept Teeze a secret to my wife, she knew about Teeze, and Teeze knew about her, it was a good understanding and I enjoyed the best of both worlds, as well as I could under the circumstances. I would wear a diaper when my wife was going to be gone for the day, or if I had the next day off and stayed up all night playing on the computer while everyone slept. It was in this fantasy roleplay room I was given the name BooBooBritches, Teeze agreed to have a baby shower for me in a private room and she would invite a few of our friends to the shower, it would be at this time that the girls could all vote on one of three different, NEW, screen-names for me, and I had to agree to keep that name, create a profile and go by it from there on in, before I heard what my options were, I figured, what the hell, what could it hurt, so I agreed.

The night of the babyshower, I got into the special room ( Named " Badobaby's Baby Shower " ), just a little after 7 p.m. and I was shocked to see Teeze and 18 other girls from Fantasy Roleplay in the room waiting for me. After we all finished all of our hello's and greetings, Teeze gave me the three names to be voted on, which all the girls had come up with, the choices were, BooBooBritches, TinkyBottom or Mr. KrinkleButt, when I heard the names I bust out laughing and told them they couldn't be serious, all the girls said they were and I had to keep my word, after heehawing for a bit, I agreed, needless to say, the name voted on was BooBooBritches and Teeze said it was the perfect name for me because it would always let everyone I met know, that I not only wore diapers but I messed my diapers to, just like a little baby and this would be the perfect baby name for me.

Eventually, like everything else, after almost a year and a half, people drifted away from the room, Teeze and I split up and I quit going to FRP / aka / Fantasy Roleplay. I was feeling braver and braver with my wife and would even wear a diaper to bed now and then, she always knew but never said anything and she was good about keeping the kids out telling them to let me sleep, on the mornings she knew I had a diaper on, she even took me to the beach a couple times, letting me wear my diapers under my street clothes, but she never wanted to get any more involved then just knowing I was wearing a diaper, and I honored her wishes, I had a very good job and gave her a very good life, one wherre she didn't have to work outside the home. We were both happy, I gave her security and a good life and she accepted me, and my fantasy.

As far as the internet, and my fantasy/fetish for diapers, it was far from over, I eventually started going to gaming sites, to play dominos, poker, etc., I found a site that charged $9.95 a year, and it was the supreme site of the internet, it's game choices were incredible and it even offered live cam chat rooms where you could actually talk in the room to everyone if you had a mic for your puter, the site was called LIVE and I soon spent most of my online time there. I eventually got into a backgammon league and one of the game coordinators was a girl named Pouty, I would eventually find out her real name was Saundra, anyway, needless to say, there I was in a new league, chatting to a girl named Pouty and her asking me, What did BooBooBritches stand for? For some reason, it might have been the way she asked me, the softness of her voice, or that girlish giggle she had, whatever it was, I got embarrassed and told her it was a long story and perhaps, a public room wasn't the time to explain it, she just laughed and said, ok, we'll chat about it another time, and got back to getting her backgammon league tournament started.

It must have been a couple days later when I saw Saundra again, I was sitting in the league room just chatting with a few of the other members when she came in. She was courteous and said hi to everyone, then asked me what I was doing, I told her was just hanging around looking for a game and she asked if I wanted to play her, we were both pretty good at backgammon so I figured it would be a decent match and said, sure, go ahead and make the room, she laughed and said, follow me.

As I waited for a new room to appear in our league section, I almost spit out my coffee when I saw the room she had created, it was called "BooBoo's Changing Room". I went into the room and she was laughing, I was like, wow, interesting room name, and she said, well, just in case you make a lil booboo in yer britches, I'll be ready to change ya, I was shocked, then tried to fake it and asked her, what do you mean. She just laughed and said, I looked up your online screen-name on aol, and got quite a little shock myself, so you want to find an online mommy so she can treat you like a baby and change your stinky diapers, huh? So tell me Boo, do you have an online mommy now, when I told her no she said, awww, the lil baby don't gots no mommy to take care of him?

Needless to say, reading this in type is one thing, but to actually hear someone talking to you like that over your computer, WOW, I dang near climaxed right there on the spot, there was only one small problem with hearing it live, which I totally didn't think of, until I felt a tap on my shoulder, turned around and saw my wife standing there with a big ass grin on her face, and she said, she was headed for bed but wanted to talk to me in the bedroom real quick before she called it a night, I excused myself from Saundra and told her I'd be right back, then went in to see what Sharon wanted.

When I got in the bedroom, Sharon was sitting on the bed, still smiling, then she looked at me and said, well, looks like you found yourself an online mommy, I have no problem with it, just make sure you keep it online, I told her I would and she didn't have to worry about anything like that, she looked at me then said, ok, and for now, since your online mommy is so concerned about changing your stinky diapers, I guess you may as well be dressed for the part, and she pulled out one of my disposable diapers I had hid in the closet, folded it out, patted the bed and told me to plant it, I was in total shock, Sharon had never even seen me in a diaper ( as far as I knew ), let alone get involved by putting a diaper on me. Sharon was a little rusty at first but after she dusted my bottom with lots of baby powder, she then taped up the sides ( it was the kind with 3 tapes on each side ), patted my bottom, told me to put on my pajama bottoms, go back and play, and to have fun.

Just as I was headed out of the room, Sharon said, oh, and Rob, when you come back in to go to bed, that diaper had better still be on you, I put it on you and only I can take it off of you, she then gave me a haunting laugh and a little wink as she patted my bottom and sent me out of the bedroom................................................

to be continued................................

• 2 weeks later...

( Chapter III )

When I got back to the computer, I was still shocked and stunned by what Sharon had just done and told me, and even though I loved the feeling of wearing a diaper that had been put on me by someone other then myself, it still felt a bit weird, in an exciting sort of way! Pouty was still waiting for me on the computer and we started one, of what would be many games that night, both backgammon and mental.

Halfway thru the 1st game, she started asking me things about my lifestyle as an infantilist, as she called it. I explained to her why I thought I had a fetish and a love for diapers and she seemed to understand, adding, that she had done a lot of research on the subject the past couple days and she was not only intrigued, but was kind of interested in being my online mommy if I wanted her to.

I thought it was fantastic that someone would actually approach me on the subject, let alone wanting to be my online mommy, excitedly I asked her, did she know what being an online mommy to an adult baby boy would be like, and she answered with the best answer I could ever imagine possible, she said, "Other then just talking and typing with an adult, I would imagine it would be the same as being a mommy to any other baby, you need fed, pampered, loved and when you're wet or stinky, you need your diaper changed ".

I immediately knew this lady was definitely different, and she would definitely prove me correct in what future, her and I would have, both online and in real life. I thought to myself that I probably had the best of both worlds, a loving wife who not only knew of my fantasy, but would eventually get more and more involved with various parts of it, but before I get too far along, Pouty and I played backgammon for probably 4 hours that night, with her constantly asking me questions about what it was I was looking for as a baby and what she thought I should be getting as a baby ( some of our talk was over the mic, but most was in type due to the fact she had young children in her home and so did I ) .

Needless to say, I wet my diaper ( in more ways then one ) while I sat there and played with Pouty, and when I was ready to sign off and go to bed, Pouty provided a sweet, motherly diaper change for me, online, this got me totally excited and by time I attempted to sneak into bed, I was definitely aroused, and as quiet as I tried to be, Sharon woke up when I slipped into bed, she asked me if I was wet or did I need changed yet, I told her no and that I was ok, she immediately stuck two fingers into the front of my diaper and said, " Dang Bobby, you're wet, I guess I need to start checking you like I would any other 2 year old, instead of asking you ", she then grabbed another diaper she had on the side of the bed on her side, told me to lift my butt, then quickly, and with a little bit more expertise, changed me, kissed my forehead and told me " Nitey Nite "

As time went on, Pouty and I got closer and I was meeting more and more of her online friends, all who were quite aware that I was her baby and that she treated me just like a baby, diapers and all. Sharon and I got closer also, and in as much as she played mommy for me occasionally, it was still and far apart. Pouty and I spent a lot of time together online when we weren't working, I was a Regional Manager for a very large Indoor Movie Theatre, Drive In and Swap Meet company, Pouty was a foster mother and often had little ones staying with her for months at a time, but we still found a way to be together a lot.

It wasn't long before I was transferred to Phoenix from Oakland to train new management for our 9 screen drive-in theatre / swap meet, the company leased me an apt. with internet access, and in the 4 months I was assigned there I was fortunate to discover that my wife Sharon, was much more looser and daring online then she was in real life, her and I developed a great online mommy/baby relationship and she was not only interested in my lifestyle, but was willing to become an active participant, all of this was happening at the same time Pouty and I were getting closer, so here I was with the best of both worlds, A real life Wife/Mommy relationship and an online mommy relationship, and both were blossoming.

At the end of my 4 month assignment and having successfully trained a new management team, the company flew my wife out to be with me, then gave me a week vacation and a rental car to get back to Oakland our two children, age 15 and 16 were staying with friends for the week. Sharon and I drove to Los Angeles, then up Pacific Coast Highway, what an awesome drive. We took our time, but we did have a destination, I was wanting to visit a little store in Santa Cruz I had heard about online, that specialized in adult baby clothes, and to my shock, Sharon was also a tad bit curious about such a store.

We stayed at a motel in Santa Cruz the night we arrived so we could get to the store early, and then back on the road to Oakland. The name of the store was Lifestyles Emporiums, which we wanted to go to the following morning. Getting ready to go to the store, Sharon insisted that I wear a diaper under my street clothes, just in case I needed to try on any type of clothing. I was mainly interested in cloth diapers, plastic pants and onesies, and trust me, the store did not disappoint me, I was mesmerized by the amount and different varieties, of not only diapers, both cloth and disposables, but also of other style baby clothing, Sharon was also shocked, she had done some research online but had no idea the fetish of infantilism could possibly have such a following that a store like this could survive, I guess you could say we were both shocked.

The lady who owned and ran the store was extremely helpful and nice, I think even Sharon was a bit shocked at how unemotionally the owner talked about big babys and their needs. She helped me find a couple onesies I found interesting, and a couple cloth diapers, that had velcro on them, when she asked my size, I told her I wasn't sure but that I wore a XL disposable, she said that disposables sizing charts weren't always that reliable so she asked me if I wanted to try one of the diapers and one of the onesies on just to be sure of the fit, I told her that would be fine so she grabbed a cloth diaper off the shelf, then held it up to my waist, as if to measure it, I immediately looked around the store to see if anyone was watching and saw the young girl behind the counter smiling at me, not in a laughing sort of way but in an understanding sort of way.

Before she handed me the cloth diaper and onesie, she asked me if I was wearing regular underwear or was I wearing a diaper, I told her I was wearing a disposable diaper and she smiled and said, that's good, because she would not let anyone try on the diapers or onesies unless they were wearing what she felt was adequate protection, she then asked me if my diaper was still clean and dry, and I blushingly told her yes, it was, Sharon had strolled over to the counter and was talking to the young girl while the owner was helping me.

I went into the changing room and there was a long padded bench which could have easily passed for a changing table, I also noticed there were numerous disposable diapers on a shelf and a diaper pail on the floor with a sign posted above it that read " Wet & Dirty Diapees ". I dropped my jeans, keeping them around my ankles, then sat down on the cloth diaper, pulling the sides up and using the velcro to fasten them, the fit was perfect, even though I had a disposable on underneath, I then left the cloth diaper on, as was instructed, and tried on the onesie, the onesie felt just a little bit tight and I was having trouble snapping the snaps, as I was trying, there was a knock on the door, it was the owner asking me if everything was alright, I told her I was having a little trouble with the snaps and she asked, " Do you mind if I come in and help you ", now up until now, Sharon was the only person that had ever seen me in a diaper, well, at least since I'd been a toddler, so embarrassingly, I told her, to come on in.

Once she had came in, she immediately asked me to turn around, then she tugged at the back of my onesie, holding it in one hand, she came back around to the front and started to snap my onesie, after the second snap, I felt her unsnap the onesie and pull it back over the top of my head, and the next thing I know, I was standing there in front of her in a thick, bulky cloth diaper. She told me she didn't have this design in the next size up and to avoid me having to get dressed and then undressed again, if I would mind going out into the store with her to find a onesie, in my size, that I would like, I told her, sure, no problem but then realized, I couldn't get my jeans up over the thickness of both the disposable and the cloth diaper, she immediately saw the problem and assured me, there was no one else in the store and it wouldn't take long, so she bent down, took my jeans off over my sneakers, then held my hand as she led me back into the store, dressed in just a t-shirt, thick diaper and sneakers.

When Sharon saw me, she just smiled, the girl she was talking to said " AWWWWW, That is just too cute ", Sharon immediately walked over to me and started examining the diaper and the velcro, while the owner was grabbing a couple more, different sized onesies, she took one and asked me to turn around, when I did, she slipped the onesie over my head, pulled the tail down in the back, then, as she did in the changing room, came around to my front and proceeded to snap the onesie. Once she had the onesie completely snapped, she stepped back, then pulled the sides down a little bit to cover my diaper, and said, onesies don't cover the diaper entirely, but this one looks like a pretty decent fit, Sharon, after closely examining it also, agreed, and immediately told the owner, we'll take two onesies, 1 white and the other pink, we'll also take 2 of the velcro diapers, and if need be, can we still use diaper pins with these, the owner immediately answered yes, Sharon then told the owner, we'll also take two pair of the baby print plastic pants, one blue and one pink, both with the little animated diaper pins and baby blocks on them, before I knew it, Sharon had completed my order and was ushering me back into the changing room to get the diaper off, the owner had removed the onesie before I went back.

When I finally got the cloth diaper off and got my jeans back on, I took the diaper out to the counter where the owner, the young girl and Sharon were all chatting and laughing, I handed the owner the diaper and she put it into a bag that had our other purchases, she also gave Sharon a bag of various samples, mainly different style disposable diapers, but there must have been a dozen different brands, all in my size, in there, the owner thanked us and reminded us that she also could package and post, via UPS or Fed-Ex, anything else we might want or need, then handed us her business card. As we were picking up the bags of merchandise and samples, the young girl smiled and told Sharon, " You were sure right, He certainly does make a cute little baby boy " !!!!!!

to be continued ...............................

( Chapter IV )

The drive back to Oakland was not only pleasant, but informative. Sharon and I talked about where I wanted to go with my fantasy ( as she called it ), and we both talked very openly. I told her that if ever given the chance, the right time and privacy, I'd really love to live as a baby for a full, entire week, Sharon was a little unsure of that, she explained that she had no problems with putting a diaper on me occasionally, but she definitely did not want to be responsible for having me in diapers full time, for a solid week, and she definitely didn't want to be changing any messy diapers, she just wasn't sure she could handle that.

I thoroughly understood where Sharon was coming from and told her I would never do anything that would make her uncomfortable and I agreed it had to be a two way street, but I would still have my fantasy in the back of my mind, Sharon just smiled and said, she knew I would.

As time went on, Sharon and I occasionally played the mommy/baby game and I continued my relationship online with Saundra, with Sharon knowing. Saundra and I used to tease each other about what we would each do and / or not do if we ever met, to the point where it turned into a game. We would play backgammon and make promissory bets on the game, such as, the winner would get what they wanted as a mommy or baby. We each would tell each other what it would be we wanted to happen if we won, then we would play, keeping score on a sheet of paper ( sort of an IOU system ), and if we ever met, in real life, the bets had to be paid off.

We did eventually meet, at a room reunion for The Fantasy Roleplay Room, when about 20 regulars in the room decided to all meet in Las Vegas for a 3 day get-together. I talked with Sharon about it and she had no problem with me going, she also knew Saundra was going to be there but had no problem with it. While I was packing, Sharon helped me pack what baby clothes she felt I would need, in and including disposable diapers, 4 cloth diapers, plastic pants and two onesies, she also packed a couple pair of loose fitting sweats so I could wear my diapers and baby attire beneath them in public.

Now on these bets, keep in mind, my wins were based on avoiding any embarrassing situations and I would get to control any of our situations and scenarios, Saundra on the other hand, had different ideas with her wins, she felt, a baby's a baby and they shouldn't have any say on anything.

Knowing I would be sharing a room with Saundra, Saundra and I agreed to pay off five each, of our promissory bets we had made.

My wins were:

1 = I would always get to choose what my outer clothing would be.

2 = Saundra could not at any time give me a baby bottle in public and I would get to select what food I ate, and get to feed myself when we were at a restaurant.

3 = Saundra could not at any time force me to suck a pacifier in public.

4 = Saundra could not at any time put a bib on me in public.

5 = I would get one extenuating circumstance where i could choose not to have to use my diaper.

Saundra's wins were:

1 = I had to wear diapers all the time, no exceptions.

2 = I had to use my diapers the way they were intended and not hold back for any reason.

3 = She would get to select the thickness of the diaper I wore and how many I had to wear with plastic pants at any given time.

4 = She would carry a diaper bag no matter where we went or who we met and she could do a diaper check on me whenever she felt I needed one.

5 = She would decide when my diaper needed changed, as long as we were in private, no matter who was there, whether I was just wet, or I was stinky and messy.

Now keep in mind, I never really thought I'd meet Saundra so the bets I was making were just basically fantasy bets, who would have ever thought I would have to pay off, duh, lol

I drove to Vegas from Oakland, wasn't a bad trip, and I thought about everything I had promised on the bets I lost, thinking there was no way Saundra would actually hold me to any of the bets, I mean, pretending I'm a baby and changing my diapers online was one thing, but doing it real life, I figured we'd both just get a good laugh out of it, and I did have my diapers and baby clothes for at night when I was in my room.

I got to Vegas earlier then most of the other members of FRP and went ahead and got my room set up at The Circus Circus, where we were all staying at, afterwards I just acted like a shuttle for the other members of FRP, when they arrived at the Vegas airport, they would call my cell phone and I would go pick them up and drop them at The Circus Circus. When I got the call from Saundra, almost everyone else was already there and I had greeted most of them, but with Saundra I felt jittery and nervous, when I met her at the airport, she was chatting with another lady she had met on the flight in. When she saw me, she said something to the lady and they both stood up and walked over towards me, Saundra was pulling two suitcases she had and the lady was pulling one suitcase and toting a bag.

When they got to where I was standing, Saundra introduced me to the lady, her name was Cathy, she was in her early 30's, a bit on the chunky side, in a cute way, green eyes and blonde hair, when she shook my hand, she gently squeezed it, smiled and said, I think someone is going to have a very surprising mini vacation, she then handed me the bag she was toting and said, I think this is yours, you're definitely gonna be needing it, that's when I realized it was a puffy, baby blue diaper bag which had the word D I A P E R S printed in big letters on the side, after her and Saundra finished laughing, Cathy looked at my bottom, smiled, and said to Saundra, I think you need to get your big baby in a diaper, pronto, wouldn't want him to have a little accident here, now would we, they both laughed and Saundra said, Oh, don't worry about that, I'm gonna have his little bottom wrapped up in a diaper and well padded before he knows what hit him, they both laughed, then said their goodbyes and Cathy went on her way while Saundra was winking at me, she then giggled and said, WELL BABY BOY, ARE YOU READY TO BE PAMPERED AND BABIED FOR 3 FULL DAYS............................

• 2 weeks later...

< Chapter V >

Saundra smiled at me as we walked to the parking garage and asked me if I was embarrassed, I sort of laughed it off and said not really, just a bit surprised, she smiled again and said, Yea, right? When we got to my SUV, I loaded Saundras luggage in the rear and politely asked her, Dang girl, what you got in here, BRICKS, she laughed and said, no, just little surprises for my baby boy.

When we arrived back at The Circus Circus, Saundra insisted on going to the check-in desk, even though I told her, repeatedly, that I had already checked in and had gotten a room. When we got to the service counter, after waiting in line for 10 minutes, Saundra once again surprised me when she asked the counter girl ( a very attractive little brunet with green eyes and the maternal smile of an angel ), if there was any way possible we could get a plastic, waterproof sheet for our bed, further explaining while she gestured towards me, " He's fully incontinent and his night diapers tend to get really messy and leak at night, occasionally ", the counter girl just wrinkled her nose and gave me that condescending, motherly smile and said, " I'm sure we can arrange for housekeeping to remake your bed in a way that it would be fully protected, and I would like to thank you for being so considerate. Will you be headed directly to your room, if so, I can have housekeeping meet you there and you can explain the situation to them so they can provide you with what ever you need ".

On our elevator ride up to our floor, Saundra was smiling and holding my hand when she told me, there was no need to be embarrassed, no matter what she did or how she treated me, she was just being a mommy and this, and what was coming, were just mommy actions and conversations, and I shouldn't be troubled or embarrassed about it, further explaining to me that babies don't get embarrassed and feel no shame, regardless of what their mommies did to, or for them, regardless of where we were or who was around, and that I should just kick back, and enjoy being a baby for the next 3 days.

In as much as I thought, WOW, this could be fun, I also felt slightly embarrassed and scared, not knowing what Saundra had planned, based on what she had already done, in such a short time. I knew that Saundra also knew that part of my fetish/fantasy was to be put into embarrassing infantile situations, as long as it stayed within the confines of the law. When we got to the room, Saundra immediately opened her suitcase, the one that weighed a ton, and pulled out one of the thickest, cloth, adult diaper I had ever seen, even more so then the ones they had in that little shop in Santa Cruz, she also pulled out a pair of clear plastic pants, that looked exactly like the ones Gerber made for babies, these had the leg holes in the front of the pant, just like the Gerber brand, except these had a very light bluish tint to them, they were still transparent enough to see the diaper, but the blue tint gave them an infantile appearance.

I was so mesmerized by the adult baby items Saundra had brought, I completely forgot about housekeeping coming up to our room. Saundra retrieved a large, plastic back changing pad from the same suitcase, spread it out on the bed, patted the changing pad, looked at me, smiled, and said, " PLANT IT BABY BOY, YOU NEED A DIAPER ". I started to undo my pants and she gently slapped my hand saying, " Just lay down baby boy, mommy will be diapering, dressing and undressing you for the next few days". I laid back and Saundra removed my shoes and socks, then pulled down my pants and underwear and removed them, leaving me laying there in just a shirt, I found this all to be quite amazing, and even a little scary, the only person who has seen me nude and so vulnerable was my wife, who just happened to also be the only person who had ever changed and diapered me since I was an toddler.

Saundra then had me sit up and proceeded to take my shirt off of me, she then reached back into her suitcase and brought out a very infantile looking tee-shirt, the kind with the snaps going from the neck down the shoulder, there was also a BIG Blue Teddy Bear, in a diaper, on the front of the shirt, I thought the shirt fit me kind of small, as it seemed to barely cover my belly, but then, perhaps it was my imagination since I was sitting down and it would probably look like a better fit once I stood up. Saundra then gently pushed me back down and told me to lift my butt, sliding the thick diaper under me, Saundra then sparingly put baby powder on my bottom and genitals, then told me to put my butt down as she pull the diaper up between my legs, the diaper was so thick it made my legs spread apart and I could only envision me trying to walk with this diaper on without totally looking like a bowlegged toddler, as Saundra pinned up one side of the diaper, then removing the other diaper pin from her lips and pulling the diaper snug and tight, she pinned the other side of the diaper, I had noticed that the diaper pins were little blue duckies and that this diaper was on more tight and snug then I had ever gotten one to fit by myself, Saundra definitely has had practice in the diapering department. She then shook out the plastic pants and told me to lift my bottom once more as she pulled the pants up my legs and then over my bottom, she took my hands and helped me stand, I was a little wobbly as my legs were forced apart and Saundra busied herself with tucking the diaper in here and there to make sure the diaper didn't wick, as she put it.

So there I stood, in all my glory, looking every bit like a toddler as possible, Saundra handed me a bottle of water, explaining that she had to wash the baby bottles first before she would let me use them, so I took the water and was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching Saundra unpack her other suitcase, using the dresser drawers that the room supplied, to put her clothes away, she saved the top drawer, telling me, that was my drawer as she unpacked the suitcase she had gotten what I was wearing out of, there were more plastic pants, four more super thick diapers, a couple more infantile looking tee-shirts, and what I thought looked like some onesies and a romper suit?

Just then, there was a knock on the door and I heard someone opening the door and announcing very loudly, " HOUSEKEEPING ",

I quickly, without thinking, jumped in bed and got under the covers as Saundra greeted the two ladies from housekeeping as they walked into the room, both saying they were sorry, they did not know we would be in the room yet. Both girls must have been in their early 30's and were quite attractive, one of the girls went back out the door and returned with what looked like a large plastic, fitted sheet made for a full size bed, that's when the realization that I was going to have to get out of the bed in order for them to remake the bed with the plastic sheet, and all I was wearing was a diaper and plastic pants.

I immediately called Saundra over to the bed, and whispered to her that perhaps she should ask the girls to leave the room so I could run into the bathroom, so they wouldn't be embarrassed seeing me like this, then I would come back out once they were done and gone. Saundra squeezed my hand, smiled and said, let me see what I can do, as she turned towards the girls, and to my utter shock and surprise, said, " Excuse me ladies, but my little man here is wearing nothing but a diaper because I just had to change him, he had one of his poopy stinky diapers and we didn't want to subject you two to it, but he feels that you would be embarrassed seeing him in just a diaper, OH, REALLY, WELL SURE, if it doesn't bother you to see him in just his diaper, I'm sure it won't bother him ", then one of the girls explained, " We were told by the counter girl that the occupant of this room was requesting a plastic sheet because he wore diapers so we're not at all surprised and if it doesn't bother him, us seeing him in a diaper, it surely doesn't bother us, we both have babies and have seen our share of diapered bottoms".

As Saundra turned towards me and slowly started to pull the covers down, the two housekeeping girls just stood there, and smiled............................................................

to be cont. ???????

• 2 weeks later...

< Chapter VI >

Of all the scenarios I could have possibly thought up, this definitely would not have been one of them, both housekeeping girls took Saundra's lead and helped her pull the covers down, as I slipped off the side of the bed and sat in the chair near the window, trying to conceal myself by crossing my legs, which I found to be next to impossible due to the thickness of the diaper.

While I watched the two ladies strip and then start to remake the bed with the plastic sheet, Saundra watched me, with a big smile on her face, then Saundra asked the girls about a draw sheet for my side of the bed, something I had not heard of before. One of the girls knew exactly what Saundra was talking about, and went back into the hallway, then came back with what looked like a sheet for a single twin bed. She explained to Saundra that she had previously worked in a nursing home and this was the same system they used to keep the main sheets from getting wet and the bed was easier to change with just the draw sheet being soiled.

The younger of the two girls came around to the side of the bed where I was sitting closest to, and asked me if I could stand up and move the chair a little farther away from the bed so she could adjust the linen and plastic sheets evenly. As I slowly got to my feet, Saundra came over to me and swatted my thickly diapered bottom, then said, "These ladies need to get their work done, they don't have time to watch you parade around in your lil diapeys all day", both girls laughed and one of them said, " We're used to it, both of our babies are toddlers and they tend to take their sweet time doing anything we ask ".

Saundra laughed with them and said, " Well, this lil stinker is just like a two year old, in literally every way possible you can think of, and now that you mention it ", Saundra shocks me by spinning me around, and right there in front of the two girls, with two fingers, gently pulls on the back of my plastic pants and my diaper and peeks inside, satisfied with that diaper check, she then sticks her two fingers in the diaper gap between my leg and thigh, and then proudly announces, " Well what do you know, my big baby is still clean and dry ".

As the girls giggle and finish up the bed, as if this hadn't been enough already, Saundra asks them, if the hotel had a laundering service for diapers and such, the older of the two girls told her no, but if she wanted to, there was a laundry/washroom over in the motor home and RV park, and it was open to all the guests of The Circus Circus. Saundra told her thanks and that she'd probably have to do a load of diapers daily, the way I went thru them. Then to both Saundra's and my surprise, one of the girls said she was always looking for a way to make some extra money and if Saundra was interested, she'd have no problems taking care of my baby clothes and diapers every day, I was so shocked, I didn't even hear them talk about a fee, all I heard was Saundra explaining to the girl that some of my messy diapers were pretty nasty. The girl just smiled and told Saundra, they're only nasty going in the wash, they smell a lot better coming out, plus, she's had her share of handling messy diapers and it wasn't no big deal if the price was right, and apparently, the price was right, as the two shook hands, I would learn later that her name was Kimmie.

As soon as the two housekeeping ladies left, Saundra started laughing and said, " WOW, looks like this is going to be way more then you bargained for, and remember, we still have your bets you need to pay up on, Now lay down on the bed so I can get you changed into a disposable diaper so we can go for a walk around the casino. When I laid down, I told Saundra that I didn't need changed, she just smiled and said, " I know, but I don't want your diaper to be too thick while we're walking around in public, at least, not yet" .

Saundra then came up with one of the thickest adult disposable diapers I had ever seen before, as she told me to lift my bottom, she slid the diaper beneath me, powdered my bottom then told me to lay back down, when she pulled the diaper up between my legs, it also made my legs spread, not as bad as the cloth diaper had done, but I could definitely feel the thickness, she then pulled out, what looked like a pair of cloth, Winnie The Pooh pants to put on over my diaper, when she shook them out, I realized that they were actually a pair of plastic pants, with an outer infantile cloth cover, she told me to raise my bottom up and then she pulled the cloth plastic pants up over my diaper. I asked her about the disposable diaper and the plastic pants, she explained that the diaper was one of the new Wellness Diapers and the plastic pants was a regular old diaper cover, just like what a baby would wear when they went out, Saundra then pulled out a baby blue onesie and a pair of my sweat pants, she told me the onesie would keep my diaper from drooping if I wet or made poopies and the sweats would conceal the thickness of my diaper, to a point. She then got one of my Diamondback button up jerseys and told me to put it on, over the tee-shirt with the snaps and the big blue teddy bear in a diaper on the front, she wouldn't let me button the jersey so the teddy bear was very visible, but at least the snaps were concealed.

When we got to the casino floor, Saundra wanted to just sit in one of the adjoining restaurants and have something cold to drink, since neither of us drank alcohol, we both had cokes. While we sat there, people watching, Saundra asked me how my first day with her was going so far, I quickly told her that more had happened on my first few hours with her then I had anticipated on happening for the entire 3 day weekend. Saundra just laughed and said, " We still had a full 2 1/2 days to go yet and she was just getting warmed up ", then reminded me, stating, that she hadn't done anything to me that any other mother would not have done with their toddler. As we sat and drank our cokes and just chatted, it donned on me that I hadn't used a restroom since early this morning, before I went to pick Saundra up at the airport, and the two cups of coffee and Denver omelet I had for breakfast were starting to work on me, I felt my tummy rumble a little bit and the pressure on my bladder start to build up, then out of the blue, Saundra picked up my almost empty coke cup and went and got me a refill, this I definitely did not need.

Thinking I could outsmart Saundra and trick her into going back to our room, before I needed to use my diaper, I asked her if she wanted to get a pizza and go back to the room and just kick back and watch some t-v with her baby boy, Saundra just smiled and said, in a normal tone of voice, not overly loud, but loud enough for anyone sitting near us to hear, " I really wanted to play the slots for awhile, and maybe we could get lucky and win enough money to pay for your diaper laundering while we're here ", then she paused, looked at me, smiled and said, in the same tone, " Boo, did you want to go back to the room because you need your diaper changed "? I almost slid under the table as I glanced to my right and saw three grand-motherly looking ladies smiling at me with that, IT'S OK, IT'S ALRIGHT, look.

I immediately whispered no to Saundra, I did not need changed and thought about the one extenuating circumstance I had one where I could remove my diaper and use the toilet, and I knew, that if I didn't choose to use that win now, I would most definitely be sitting in a wet, dirty diaper within minutes, not feeling like I had a choice, I told Saundra that I wanted to go ahead and use my one win to go to the bathroom. Saundra smiled and said, no problem, just make sure you re-snap your onesie properly and re-tape your diaper back on so it doesn't leak. I quickly agreed and got up to go find a restroom, much to my dismay, Saundra took it upon herself to explain to the three ladies about how she was trying to potty train me, following an unfortunate accident, but sadly, it was quite unsuccessful up to now so she had to keep me in diapers.

I returned to my seat next to Saundra, about 20 minutes later and she asked me if I got everything taped on and snapped up right, and if I felt better now that I went potty like a big boy, blushingly I said yes to every question and then was shocked to feel one of the three grand-motherly type women place her hand on my shoulder and say, " You keep trying, real hard honey, and you'll be out of those nasty ole diapers before you know it " , turning red, I looked at Saundra and she just smiled, waving to the 3 ladies as they walked away.

It was then that Saundra dropped the bomb on me when she explained, " Now that you've had your one extenuating circumstance that you won, I can really start treating you like a two year old toddler. Do you realize that you used up your one and only safe out, and you used it within three hours of us being together, and now, your diapers stay on no matter how bad you have to go, regardless of if you have to wet it or you have to make poopies, and Boo, it isn't going to matter if you have to use your diaper while we're out, no matter where we are, or who we're with, I'll just have to make sure your diaper bag is packed properly and with enough supplies to handle any surprizes you come up with.....................

IN OTHER WORDS BABY BOY ( AS SHE WRINKLES HER NOSE ), YOUR STINKY LITTLE BOTTOM BELONGS TO ME FOR THE NEXT 60 HOURS !!!!!

to be cont.?

• Like 2

< Chapter VII >

After hearing Saundra say that, I realized that I had blown my only chance to keep my dignity intact, on 3 elderly grandmother type ladies, of which I would probably never see again, and I knew I should have waited for a different, or better opportunity, now I was at the mercy of Saundra, and I had a horrible feeling that she would not be in a merciful mood, at least, within the next 60 hours I would be with her.

We finished our drinks and Saundra said she wanted to walk down the strip to The Mirage Casino to see the volcano and maybe even the pirate ship show on the strip. I knew that I had just finished using the restroom so felt there was no immediate problems there, although another Pepsi or two would probably result in a wet diaper, what with my onesie and all, I didn't feel having a wet diaper would be all that bad, the onesie would keep it from drooping and hopefully the plastic pants would prevent any leaking, so we headed out the door.

The walk from The Circus Circus to The Mirage was a pretty healthy walk but I enjoyed it and we stopped at Mcdonalds on the way back. We both got sodas and sat outside and watched the traffic and people on the strip, about halfway through my soda I wet my diaper, not a lot, but definitely enough to consiously know in the back of my mind it was wet.

When we got back to the casino, Saundra was hungry so we got a pizza, and, another soda. After eating our pizza, we played the slots for about an hour and a half, and then, totally out of the blue, Saundra patted my bottom and gave it a squeeze and said, " Hmmm, feels like someone has a very wet diaper ". I immediately looked around but quickly realized, everyone was interested in their slots and not in what Saundra had said or done, although, there was one younger lady that acted like she had not only heard what Saundra said, but had also seen what she did when she patted my bottom, as she gave me a cat like smile and a quick glance at my bottom as we walked past her.

When we got on the elevator, much to my surprise, the young lady I saw by the slot machines got on right behind us. Saundra pushed our floor, which was floor 10 and the young lady asked Saundra if she could press floor 11 for her. The ride up in the elevator was fast and no one said anything, as we started to get off at the 10th floor, the young lady said to Saundra, " Excuse me, I didn't want to seem like I was listening in on your conversation downstairs, but, I couldn't help but hearing if you asked him if he had a wet diaper, and as he passed me by, I did notice that his pants were drooping in the rear a bit. Can I just say, I think it is so cute that he wears diapers and that you do random diaper checks on him as if he was a 2 year old toddler ".

To my utter shock and embarrassment, Saundra immediately introduced herself and me to the young lady, who we find out is named Taylor, and invites her to our room. Now any other time, I would have been all for it, but I just happened to be standing there in an extremely wet diaper so I felt this was not exactly a great time to be making new friends. Taylor quickly accepted Saundras invitation and got off the elevator with us, as the three of us walk to our room.

As soon as we get in the room, Saundra tells me to lie down and informs Taylor that I've had a long afternoon, a long walk, and that I probably needed a nap, I quickly kick off my shoes and start to get under the covers when Saundra grabs the blanket and says, " WHOA THERE BABY BOY, you can't go night-night with your pants on ", and she proceeds to pull my pants down with Taylor standing there watching, when I try to resist, Saundra gives me that look and says, " You know the rules, you're not gonna start giving me a hard time now just because Taylor's here, are you ", I meekly shake my head no and offer no resistance as Saundra pulls my pants the rest of the way off, leaving me laying there in just my baby blue onesie with my diaper and Winnie The Pooh baby pants peeking out.

Saundra doesn't cover me back up, instead she goes to the bathroom and after a couple of minutes, comes out with a baby bottle full of some type of milky looking liquid, and as she hands it to me, gently forcing the nipple into my mouth, I start sucking on it as if I was a baby and Saundra says to Taylor, " He needs his formula before he takes his nap so he doesn't get dehydrated, he's been drinking soda all day and too much soda isn't good for him ", and then Saundra sticks two fingers into my onesie and diaper, then takes a quick peek and announces to Taylor, " I'll change him after his nap, he's just a little damp and he's not poopie yet, and with these new Wellness Diapers, he can wet 3 or 4 times before he needs changed ".

I know I must have turned red but thought to myself, I guess it could have been worse, she could have changed me in front of Taylor, after all, our bet was, no public diaper changes, but in the privacy of our own room, it didn't matter who was there, if I needed changed I would get changed.

Little did I know, or realize, just how tricky Saundra could be, I wouldn't find out until later that the formula mix she was having me drink was a combination of Infants Good Start Formula and a very quick working laxative. When I awoke from my nap, which must have been a couple hours later, I heard Saundra chatting with Taylor, to my surprise, she was still here, and I knew that I was going to be in trouble, very, very soon, as my tummy was rumbling ferociously and I knew I'd be messing my diaper, in front of both Saundra and Taylor. I laid there, trying not to move around too much and pretending I was still asleep, hoping that Taylor would leave before the inevitable happened.

As I lay there, thinking about the situation I was in, or soon to be in, I was wetting my diaper some more when the phone rang and Saundra picked it up, whoever she was talking to she was telling them that she was just getting ready to change me and that we could all meet them tomorrow morning for breakfast, as I squinted my eyes, I noticed that Saundra motioned towards me to Taylor and nodded her head, they must have agreed on something prior to me waking up. Taylor walked over to the bed, on the side where I was laying, and started rubbing my tummy, saying, " Wakey-wakey baby boy, it's time to get up from your nighty-nite so we can go get some din din ".

While Saundra continued chatting on the phone, Taylor kept rubbing my tummy, and then I felt it, that rumble in my tummy turned into a little tummy gurgle, which Taylor heard, as she stopped, with her hand just resting on my gurgling tummy, I let loose a loud, but muffled fart as I felt a yucky mushyness filling up the seat of my diaper, and as Taylor looked down at me and smiled, she felt the bottom of my diaper, gave it a little pat and a squeeze, looked at Saundra and said, " I think your baby boy made a messy diaper, did you want me to check him for you ", I was paralyzed as Taylor stuck 2 fingers in my onesie and diaper and carefully lifted it up, just enough so she could peek in, but before she actually got close enough to peek, she sat back up, wrinkled her nose and said to Saundra, " OH MY GOODNESS, he definitely made a messy diaper, OH WOW, Saundra, he stinks "

I heard Saundra tell whoever it was that she was taking to on the phone that she had to go because I had made a really messy diaper and was in dire need of a diaper change, Saundra then laughed, hung up the phone, looked at me and said, " O-K you little stinker, WHAT DID YOU DO ". She then asked Taylor if she wanted to help change me and Taylor quickly answered yes, she'd love to, Saundra said cool, why don't you go ahead and unsnap him and get him started and I'll grab a wet wash cloth, a clean diaper and the baby wipes, I was thinking to myself, why would Saundra be letting a complete stranger get involved with this, I would soon get an answer to my question.

As Taylor started slowly unsnapping my onesie, she was talking baby talk to me and with each snap she unsnapped, she'd say, " Hims is one snap closer to a poopy diapey ", and she'd repeat this with every snap she unsnapped. Once she got the onesie completely unsnapped, she pulled the front of the onesie up revealing just my Winnie The Pooh plastic pant diaper cover, she then patted my bottom and told me to lift up, as I slowly and cautiously raised my bottom, I felt her pull my plastic pants down to my ankles as the mushy mess shifted and smeared all over my bottom, this left me laying in front of this complete stranger in just a dirty diaper, which was quite evident from the shadows that could be seen at the edge of each of the leg gathers.

Taylor, then to my surprise, had started pulling the tapes of my diaper off by time Saundra got back with all the supplies. Saundra must have noticed the look of panic on my face as if I was pleading with her not to let this complete stranger change my diaper, because she immediately said, " Remember what I said baby boy, real baby's do not get, nor do they have any privacy, at any time, and at any given time, anyone can check, and even change their wet, or, their poopie diapers, and Taylor is going to change your stinky diaper right now, oh, and by the way baby boy, you had best get used to Taylor changing your diapers, she's a very good friend of mine from Tulsa, Oklahoma who flew in here with me and has agreed to help me by babysitting you, and baby boy, she'll also be staying in this room with us, that way, if I need to run out for anything, instead of trying to hurry and get you dressed, Taylor can watch you while I'm gone, and speaking about Taylor, Taylor, let's get him changed, he stinks "

As I lay there stunned and shocked, Taylor removes the rest of the tapes and slowly pulls the front of my diaper down, wiping as much of the mess as she can, as she does it, Saundra hands her the wash cloth and Taylor starts wiping my bottom, all the time, talking baby talk to me in over exaggerated motions of wrinkling her nose and waving her hand in front of her face as she says, " EWWW, HIMS JUST A STINKY LIL BABY, YES HIM IS ", as she gives my nose a little tweek and says, " YUCKY YUCKS, WHAT A TINKY TINKY WIDDLE BABY, LET'S HOLD YOUR LIL NOSE SO YOU DON'T SMELL HOW TINKY YOU ARE, WELL YES YOU ARE, YOU'RE JUST A WIDDLE TINKY BABY, YES YOU ARE ".

As she finished wiping my bottom, Saundra handed her a cloth diaper and the diaper pins, with one pin in her mouth, she spreads the cloth diaper out, tells me to lift my bottom, then slides it under me, as she pulls the thick diaper up between my legs, bringing the left side around and pinning it, then takes the other diaper pin out of her mouth, pulls the right side firmly, and pins it tightly. Saundra tells her not to put my plastic pants back on, explaining that she didn't want me to get a rash and that it would be easier to see when I needed changed, with a pat to my bottom, Taylor said, " There you go baby boy, dry and smelling a whole lot better now (as she turned to Saundra), did you bring my clothes in with you ", Saundra answered yes, they're in that suitcase right there ( pointing to a suitcase on the floor that Saundra hadn't opened yet ), Taylor told Saundra thanks and that she was going to change, then looked at me and said with a laugh, " But not for the same reasons that you need to get changed for baby boy ".

Then with a wink, Taylor says, " WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOOOOOO MUCH FUN THIS WEEKEND BABY BOY, YES WE ARE, as Saundra places my dirty diaper in a double plastic bag, sealing both bags tightly, then puts it in a Diaper Genie near the bathroom, that I noticed for the first time, then looks at me, wrinkles her nose and smiles..........

to be cont.?

• 3 weeks later...

< Chapter VIII >

As I lay there, totally shocked, by not only hearing what Saundra had planned, with another girl, but also shocked by having my messy diaper changed by a total stranger, a very cute stranger I might add, I thought to myself, since I've already used my one extenuating circumstance with the grandmothers downstairs, I was now totally vulnerable to whatever Saundra had planned, and now with Taylor in the mix, I could and probably would be subjected to any and every action or task a mother or babysitter would do with an infant or toddler, and I had absolutely no say on it, regardless of, where we were, or who was there, especially in this room, it almost made me feel that leaving the sanctuary of this room, even though I would be diapered, would be better then staying here, where anything was allowed and I was open game for anyone who came in.

Yes, there were a lot more surprises in store for me, and as I lay there on the bed, in just a cloth diaper with my onesie covering my tummy like a t-shirt, but still unsnapped and laying loosely under my bottom and draping over my tummy, Saundra whispered something to Taylor, then both ladies giggled, as Taylor took the room phone into the bathroom, and just seconds later, I heard her muffled voice, almost in whisper mode, talking to someone on the other end.

Taylor came out of the bathroom, looked at Saundra, smiled and nodded her head in affirmation, as Saundra let out a loud, cheerful giggle. Saundra asked Taylor how long it would be open till and Taylor responded, until 4 a.m., at which time, Saundra jumped up, looked at me and said, " Come on baby boy, Mommy and Auntie Taylor's taking you bye-bye, let's get you dressed "

Saundra tosses another one of my cloth diapers and a pair of translucent Baby Blue plastic pants to Taylor and says, " We had best double diaper him, and let's use these plastic pants, they're baby blue and cute, but we can still see through them and it'll be more noticeable if his diapers are wet or poopy, by the shadowing, we'll be able to see through the pants ". I'm thinking this is all good, if we were staying in the room, but why would they think my plastic pants and diapers would be visible to them if they were taking me out, this would soon be answered, much to my horrific shock and embarrassment.

Taylor unpins the diaper I've got on, then tells me to lift my butt, as I do, she pulls the diaper out, re-shapes it with the other cloth diaper, then tells me to lift my bottom again as she gives me a playful swat to the inside of my thigh. She positions the diaper under me, tells me to put my bottom down, then pulls the extra thick cloth diaper up between my legs, forcing my legs apart, I look up at her and see both diaper pins pursed in her lips, she looks back down at me, wrinkles her nose and smiles, then pulling my diaper tight, she gets one of the pins and pins the diaper snug, then pulls the other side up, tightly, removes the pin from her lips and pins the diaper, then feels around the waist of the diaper and the legs, at the thighs, making sure the diaper is snuggly and firmly fastened, she then takes the plastic pants and shakes them out, then carefully puts the leg holes over each of my feet, gently pulls them over my ankles and up my legs, then tells me to raise my bottom and pulls the plastic pants up and over my diaper, checking it all around to make sure none of the diapers sticking out, she then pulls my onesie out from under me, up between my legs, and with a tug, she snaps each snap securely in place.

By this time, Saundra is next to the bed with what looks like a couple of jars of baby food and a baby bottle, she tells Taylor to put a bib on me so I don't get my onesie all yucky and messy, after which she then starts to spoon feed me this horribly tasting baby food, telling Taylor, " He needs to eat 2 jars of these strained prunes and he needs to drink at least one bottle of his baby formula before we take him anywhere tonight, that way, no matter where we go or who we're with, this lil feller will be acting exactly like anyone would expect a baby to act, including making wet and dirty diapeys, even if he's sitting on someone elses lap or just holding their hand".

I finally get both jars of strained prunes down and while I'm nursing my baba, I feel a little relieved when Saundra pulls out a button up hoodie sweat shirt and a pair of sweat pants and puts them on me, then tells Taylor to make sure I finish my baba while she gets my diaper bag ready. As I'm nursing my baba, with Taylor holding it to my mouth, I watch as Saundra grabs a big, blue, puffy looking bag with the word D I A P E R S printed in large bold letters on the side, I watch her stick in four disposable diapers, 2 of my thick cloth diapers, a couple pair of plastic pants, 2 sets of different styled infant diaper pins, a container of baby wipes, a couple plastic bags, one with a clean, damp wash cloth in it, a couple baby bottles of what looks like formula and perhaps apple juice, 4 jars of baby food, similar to the stuff I was just force fed, a baby style tee, with the snaps at the shoulders, a pair of shorts with snaps in the crotch and a couple onesies, and I'm thinking to myself, as I finish up the last of my bottle, wow, I don't think this is gonna be a quick outing down the strip and back?

Then I overhear Saundra tell Taylor, much to my fear and dread, " I packed extra in his diaper bag, you never can tell what we're going to find when we get there, you and I might want to get in a little adult gambling and we sure can't do that toting an overgrown toddler around with us, and they did tell you that there were numerous adult baby babysitters available and they would have their Big Baby Nursery open until 4 a.m. ", as Saundra looks at me, smiles, then says, " WELL BABY BOY, LOOKS LIKE WE'RE ALL GONNA GET TO HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER VEGAS FOR A LONG TIME TO COME, YOU'RE GOING TO GET TO SPEND YOUR FIRST TIME IN A REAL LIVE NURSERY, BEING CARED FOR AND TREATED JUST LIKE A BABY, AND BABY BOY, WITH WHAT WE JUST FED YOU, YOU ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO BE FILLING AND WETTING YOUR DIAPERS, JUST LIKE A REAL BABY AND ALL THOSE PRETTY BABYSITTERS WILL JUST CUDDLE OVER YOU AND GO ALL GOO-GOO WHEN THEY WRINKLE THEIR NOSES AT YOU AND CHECK YOUR LIL DIAPEYS, ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT YOU'RE JUST A YUCKY, MESSY, STINKY LIL FELLER THAT IS IN DIRE NEED OF A DIAPER CHANGE ", as Saundra and Taylor both wrinkle their noses at me, laugh and take my hand as we leave the sanctuary of our room..................................

to be cont.