LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Best Way To Make A Huge Mess?

If you want to do it naturally, then eat a lot of high-fiber foods and/or supplements. (**REMEMBER** to increase water consumption if you do this)

Unnaturally, there is always glycerin suppositories or enemas. Stay away from laxatives though.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm a big fan of metamucil. I call it fiber loading. My best "production" involved taking a triple dossage of fiber every 3 hours. The bloat is admittedly uncomfortable. I eased the discomfort (and slowed the process) with a narcotic pain killer. When I awoke in the morning I really had to go. But first I wiggled a large squeeze bulb filled with liquid glycerin down the back of my wet night diapers. Within less than a minute I couldn't hold it and had a truely uncontrolable release. The poop was enormous. It filled my diapers completely, pushing up the back and spreading warmly up under my nuts. The bulge in my diaper was huge. The diaper had to have had at least 3 pounds of warm, soft poo. It's not uncommon to experience several more poops the rest of the day. Like the previous poster suggested, good hydration and if i might add, plenty of physical activity. You will enjoy a more intense urgency and enormous volume. Sweet.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I love metamucil too. Mix it with a high fiber dinner and you'll wake up the next morning desperately needed to poop. Plus it sticks to itself instead of your butt (yet still feels just as squishy and messy) so cleanup is quite a bit easier, even if you're a dirty diaper squisher like me. :wub:

• Like 1