LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Murder In The Pointes

Rihanna

Detroit is well known for it's murder rate. Not so much for the suburbs. Grosse Pointe Park, on Detroit's far East side, had its first murder in many years last week. I'm still trying to cope with this. The car with her body were dumped near me. The alleged confessing murderer is someone I've known for years.

Not looking for advice, just venting.

RiHanna, I SO much feel for you. I had a cousin who I thought was one of my few good relatives who did something very bad and though several years have passed, I still can't figure it out. They were not that kind of person! But I was obviously wrong about that :( Sometimes we just don't know....

Bettypooh

Is there a story in the local press about it?

Yes, it has also made national news, just look up Jane Bashara murder and Joe Gentz's involvement.

The alleged confessed (murderer?[Joe]) accomplice has worked for me, although I haven't had contact with him since his dad died some three years ago. His dad kept him in line as he is a couple bricks short of a load or one or two cans short of a six-pack.

I'm OK, just that as more is released, I have to wonder who is pulling his strings. He has a 9-10 yr old daughter that he had full custody, but I heard he lost it. I feel for her and hope she is out of this loop.

Joe is/was a fisherman and hunter to put food on the table. Why he allegedly did this for less than $2000 is beyond comprehension.

Edit to add... Thanks Bettypooh. We never know what friends or relatives are capable of.

Rihanna:

I work in the mid town area and have been following this murder with interest. Jane's husband was often in the area (mostly at the bars and restaurants) where I work and some of my work friends were lightly acquainted with him and thought him to be pretty weird. Even though he was married to Jane, he had a girlfriend who worked at Wayne State University. I agree that this is a strange, but sounds like the police have not gotten to the bottom of the entire affair as yet. I'm still putting my bet on the husband. People are capable of the most inscrutable and evil things. I hope that this comes to some closure soon.

Rat