LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Work Trip

This is one of the first stories that I have written, so I am willing to hear what you think good or bad. I love reading the stories that others have written and wanted to give something back. This story is inspired by a few things that actually happened, but much of it is fantasy. I hope you like it.

Part 1

Friday afternoon, my boss calls me into his office and tells me that there is a problem at one of our customers and I need to go the Amsterdam and get it straightened out. I need you to leave tomorrow and stay for a week. A driver will pick you up at your house at 6am. I gather my stuff and head home a little early to start packing.

I get my clothes packed pretty quickly and grab my backpack for my personal stuff. I grab my iPod, GPS for the car, camera, and chargers and cables for these and my cell phone. Since I am in a rush I just throw them in the bottom of the bag. I also pack my teddy bear, a pacifier, and my bottle just incase there is some time to play when my work is done.

6am comes pretty early and I see the town car outside to pick me up. I grab my bags and head to the airport. It is a quick ride since it is still early on a Saturday morning. I get to the check-in desk and am pleasantly surprised that since I have a platinum card, I have been upgraded to First Class. Nice!! I check my bag and get my boarding pass.

It looks like there are about 1000 people lined up at the security checkpoint when I get there. Luckily, I am able to take the express line since I have a first class ticket now. I get to the front of the line and there are just a few other passengers and flight crew. Everything out of your pockets, no belt, no shoes, next thing you know, you will have a body cavity search. I put my bags on the x-ray belt and head through the millimeter wave scanner.

I am standing at the exit of the x-ray waiting for my bags. Bag Check! The TSA employee tells me that he needs to search my bag. Luckily he allows me to put my shoes and belt back on before leading me over to the little table. He starts to unpack my bag, takes my teddy bear out and sets it on the edge of the table, takes out my bottle and pacifier too. He asks if I am traveling with my family, but I tell him I am traveling alone. He sees all the electronics and wires in the bottom of my bag and knows, that I am not really a security threat and lets me go. Have a nice trip!

I get to the gate and relax for a little while waiting to board. I take out my iPod and listen to some music while I wait. First Class passengers to Amsterdam on Flight 248 may board at this time. I get my boarding pass out and board the plane. My seat is in the first row with the flight attendants seat directly across from me.

Once everyone is on the plane, the flight attendant, a woman in her mid-thirties asks me if I would like a glass of champagne or another drink. I tell her that it is pretty early for a drink, but I would take a glass of cranberry juice if they had any. She was happy to find me some juice, and then served the rest of first class their drinks.

The pilot came on with the usual announcements and shortly after we take off. The flight attendant, Beth, asked me if my family was in the back of the plane, since there were a few empty seats left in first class. I told her I am traveling alone this time. She seemed a little confused; it’s just that I thought I saw you with some others at the security checkpoint. I just blushed and assured her that I was traveling alone.

Beth asks all the first class passengers if they would like a blanket and pillow. I tell her I would like one as do a few others. She brings them out and starts to hand them out. When she gets to me, she says it looks like we are one short, but I think there might be one more in the back. A little while later she comes back with a thick light pink blanket with little animals on it. She says that it is all she could find. They had given out all of the airlines blankets, but this one she had in her bags. Since she was being so generous, I could hardly turn it down. Thank You I told her.

Once things settled down, I pulled up the blanket and tried to get some sleep. Beth noticed that I was having a hard time sleeping on the plane, so she offered to warm me up some milk. She asked if I would like it in a glass or in a bottle. I blushed, but said a bottle incase I don’t finish it all. I was thinking, she couldn’t possibly mean a Baby bottle, could she? A few minutes later she returned with a small plastic pint bottle of milk. Be careful and don’t spill it on my blankie, I don’t want to have to wash it tonight, She said with a smile.

I was finally able to fall asleep, with the help of the milk. I was having some pretty strange dreams. I was awoken by Beth asking me if I wanted lunch. I was starving, since I did not eat breakfast, so I was glad she woke me. After eating lunch, I lay back down and tried to get some more sleep. Beth came up to me and said, if you want to sleep with your bear, I won’t tell. I just blushed. She said I was talking in my sleep and was asking for my teddy bear. I blushed even more hoping that was all I said. Sorry to bother you, I said.

I curled up with the blanket and drifted off again. This time when I woke up, I noticed something wasn’t right. I had my teddy bear under one arm, my pacifier in my mouth, and Beth sitting in her seat just smiling at me. I quickly took out my pacifier and sat up. Before I could say anything, Beth said, aww you looked so cute. I was speechless. She leaned over and quietly told me I was talking in my sleep again, so she grabbed my bag to get my teddy bear and that’s when she noticed my pacifier too. So, she got them both out for me. Don’t worry, none of the other passengers saw anything, you are in the first row.

Shortly after that, we landed in Amsterdam. I folded up Beth’s blanket and handed it back to her. I thanked her for letting me borrow it. She said she was glad to help and that maybe she would see me on my flight back, since this was her route. I told her my return flight was in a week, so maybe I would see her then. I hope so, she said.

I gathered my stuff and then headed for the baggage claim. Finally the bags started coming out, but mine was nowhere to be seen. I waited and waited, but it did not come. Crap, what was I going to do now, all my work clothes were in my bag. I went to the baggage office and told them my bag didn’t arrived. They had me fill out a claim form and told me they would bring my bag to my hotel once they found it.

I checked my email and there was a note from my boss. The customer had fixed the problem they were having, but I should stay in Amsterdam for the week in case the problem returned. Wow, that’s cool, a paid week in Amsterdam. I still did not have any clothes besides the ones I had on. I went down the escalator to the train platform and took the train to my hotel.

To be continued if there is interest.

• Like 2

I grabbed a quick dinner and headed to my hotel. It was only a few blocks from the city center. I checked in at the desk and let them know that my luggage was lost and the airline should be bringing it sometime tonight or tomorrow. They offered to launder my clothes during the night. They said just to put the clothes I wanted washed in the bag they gave me and they would be back first thing in the morning.

The room was nice enough, a little small, but had a single bed and a bathroom. There was a nice bathrobe in the room, so I put that on and bagged up my clothes, except for my underwear. I put the bag outside the door like the receptionist said. I got my teddy bear and my pacifier out of my bag and got into bed. I pulled out my laptop and surfed the Internet for a few interesting things to do tomorrow.

When I woke up in the morning, I looked outside my door to hopefully find my freshly laundered clothes, but they were not there. I called down to the desk to find out when they would be back. The woman at the desk said she did not know where they might be, but that she would check on them. She also said that someone from the airline had stopped by with a package. She said she would send the bellman up with it since she knew I was awake now.

Shortly after, there was a knock at the door. I put on the bathrobe and answered the door. The bellman handed me a medium sized wrapped package. Who is this from I ask. I wouldn’t know, but it did have a tag attached. I thanked the bellman and brought the package inside and closed the door. The note said “I heard that we lost your bag. Here is an outfit that you can wear in the mean time. Love, Beth.

Part 3

I called to get room service for breakfast. I figure that maybe once I have breakfast maybe they will have a chance to find my clothes. After about 35 minutes, there is a knock on the door and it is my breakfast. They offer to bring it in but I decline. I take the tray of food and sit on the bed to eat, since there are no chairs or a desk in the room.

My breakfast consists of a bowl of cereal, some toast, and a tall glass of apple juice. As I am eating my toast, I accidentally spill my apple juice on the bed. I grab a towel from the bathroom and try to soak some of the juice up. I eat my cereal and call down to the desk.

“Front Desk

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Luckily my overalls had dried and there was not really a visible stain on the crotch. Good thing as I still did not have my clothes from the airline. I think to myself, I will carry at least a change of clothes in my carry-on from now on.

There was a knock at the door. I opened the door to find no one there, but a large box wrapped in pink baby themed wrapping paper. I quickly grabbed the box and brought I into the room and closed the door. There was a tag on the box “To my new favorite baby, Love Beth