LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Its That Time Of The Year...

Well no not taxes.. i meant university classes starting up again..

whats everyone taking?

I'm taking "collection methods"

and introduction to interpersonal communication....

i'm number 4 on the wait list for Research Methods (not the undergrad course, this is for librarians to learn how to meet the needs of patrons looking for help with research...) I was number 11.. so i'm hoping by the end of hte add drop period I'll get in, this is the last required course for my degree so I would really like to get it done.

i wish i could 'keep showing up' to get signed in but my program is 100% online .... ive emailed the professor about two weeks ago to see if she sogned extra people in and although she said she doesnt, i bought the text books and asked if i could get the first two weeks assignments so if i do get in id be fully caught up... she was more than happy to do that

Well, I wish I was in this position. Glad you are almost finished with your graduate degree Sarah. Certainly, the time to apply to graduate school has come and gone for me. I have high hopes this year. I have my paper published now finally, which is a huge advantage, and I plan on getting a better GRE score. Most importantly, I applied to more universities I know I can get into thus increasing my chances of getting funding and switched my focus on research to where there is more money. That's the thing that has been holding me back. In my field, you do not pay for a PhD with money, you pay for it through research assistantships, teacher assistantships, etc. You even get a stipend. I have been deemed acceptable by the college as well as the department in several cases, but because there was a lack of funding with the professors I wanted to work with, I was screwed.

Good luck with your classes. I guess there are quite a few communication majors. I have found strategic communications quite interesting, though it is very much a prestidigitation.