LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pull-Ups

As I am sure has been a discussion on the board before, I have been trying to find a brand of pull-up that is most like that made for babies. The ones I have had an opportunity to try have left me dissapointed. The biggest difference that I have noticed and that I would like to (hopefully) find is a brand that has the absorbant core coming up the front all the was to the waist band.

If there are any suggestions, I would gladly appreciate them.

Moosie

As I am sure has been a discussion on the board before, I have been trying to find a brand of pull-up that is most like that made for babies. The ones I have had an opportunity to try have left me dissapointed. The biggest difference that I have noticed and that I would like to (hopefully) find is a brand that has the absorbant core coming up the front all the was to the waist band.

If there are any suggestions, I would gladly appreciate them.

Moosie

Depends for Men are definately the best Pullups out there.

I've seen a few different threads discussing this. I would also be interested but have never found anything even close to toddler training pants like pull-ups. I'm hoping Bambino of ABUniverse would develop something. I think there is a big market for it and the first company to market them would have a very unique product.

I wear Depends for Men to work but they aren't the best of this type by far. These are all gray now; most store brands are all white. I know of none that are really like those made for kids but if they are out there someone wil know it here and share that with us all. If you're small enough the largest size Cruisers or Goodnights might fit you but they aren't very absorbent compared to the adult pull-ups. Do some browsing around- maybe you'll find something you like!

Bettypooh

They are called "goodnites' and the largest ones don't generally fit us adults :(

wish someone would come up with something like those for the bigger peoples here *HINT*

They are called "goodnites' and the largest ones don't generally fit us adults angular waterfowl* :(

wish someone would come up with something like those for the bigger peoples here *HINT*

* There. I fixed it for you. :whistling: