LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tena Slip Maxi

I remember in the photo album of WallaWalla I'm pretty sure she was from the USA, she was wearing Tena Slip Maxi in a few of the pics.

I guess someone sent her a few or she did it the expensive way and ordered a pack and paid for expensive shipping...

However they: http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?lang=DEU&list=032 ship worldwide and stock Tena Slip Maxi and you can choose only selected samples of them if you want or a full pack of 24.

Min amount to spend is I think £30 excluding shipping.

An assortment of different samples should weigh less than a whole pack of 24. As there's other UK diapers you might want to try like the UK Attends that have 2 tapes or even 1 tape per side.

Adrian...there is also a gentalmen on ebay that will sell you a couple or a bag, he is out of Cali...dont know his price though. He sells a verity of different Euro diapers, he might just buy from airoliver and resell them...lol, ya never know.

Adrian...there is also a gentalmen on ebay that will sell you a couple or a bag, he is out of Cali...dont know his price though. He sells a verity of different Euro diapers, he might just buy from airoliver and resell them...lol, ya never know.

Shhhhhh! thats our secret! :glare:

:whistling:

I wish one of the ABDL vendors... like, oh, Bambino or ABU would import a few containers of the Tena Slip Maxi so people in the US could buy them. They could jack the price up and I'd wager they would still sell like nobody's business. Bring the Kendall Lille Supreme too.