LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fed Ex Hold Service

Used the fedex hold service this week, No issues, no problems, got a call from them to say the package was at the fedex office location.

Sure will make it easier to control deliveries etc. THey will hold the package for 5 days.

My package was still delivered on the original date.

Mine do too. I usually order from XP with "Please hold at FedEx location [...]" in the comments and the package(s) always get there like they were delivered to my door. I just have to pick them up. Very convenient when you can't receive mail at your place.

This is good to know!

I used to have mine held at a UPS store. All of them in my area hold packages from any carrier and allow you to pick them up when ever for $5.

@ jinxed, do you have to have an account with them first? and pay monthly? or can I just do a one-time fee of $5 per delivery?

This is good to know!

@ jinxed, do you have to have an account with them first? and pay monthly? or can I just do a one-time fee of $5 per delivery?

I don't have an account. The first time I had something delivered to them I called ahead and gave them my information. When I placed my order I did "ATTN: Hold for 'my name' ". When the package arrived, which I was tracking anyways, they called my cell telling me it was ready for pickup. After that first one I have never called ahead. Probably would call ur UPS store before doing it.

I don't have an account. The first time I had something delivered to them I called ahead and gave them my information. When I placed my order I did "ATTN: Hold for 'my name' ". When the package arrived, which I was tracking anyways, they called my cell telling me it was ready for pickup. After that first one I have never called ahead. Probably would call ur UPS store before doing it.

There is one a few blocks from my house :-)

I bet those people see all kinds of stuff come in - they probably have seen everything lol

I have done the ups hold as well just addressed it to a ups store and had my name on it with hold for pick up i did track the package and pick it up the day it was delivered 5$

the fedex is nice since its free you can send it directly to the store or reroute a package.

Ihave tried the us mail general delivery as well it worked but wasnt as smooth as fedex or ups.

I really wish Fedex/Kinkos would do PMB and accept all deliveries like the UPS store. The local outlets are all open 24 hours. I can get to my mailbox at the UPS store 24/7, but any parcels I have to hit during business hours (9-7).

I'm biased because I have a stake in FedEx but, yes the HAL (hold at location) is nice. They will either HAL at the local terminal or at FedEx Office (Kinko's) if there is one in your area and it's free!!! Not only does this help the customer but the delivery driver as well. He or she doesn't have to go to your house multiple times to try and deliver your package. It's better customer service for everyone involved. I hate doing a HAL with UPS because yes they will sometimes charge you the $5 or whatever and there hours to go pick up the package suck. I live in a town of 152,000 people in it and probably another 100,000 right around it and the hours for picking up a box is from like 3-5pm. It's nuts!! That's why they're slowly loosing marketshare.

Not to Hijack the topic, but is anyone aware of any USPS option similar to HAL, I get many things (Non-DL) which are some hybrid of UPS/USPS and it always seems to take a full extra day one it hits the local PO.

Thanks

To:

Your name, general delivery

city, state, zip

pick up with identification at main post office for your zip code