LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Decent Trick...

Guys..Guys.. the first thing is your buddys would look in there looking for beer lol..A clothes hamper would be the best place to hide.Who would go through your dirty clothes??

Kimmy,

If you're hiding wet and messy diapers in your clothes hamper, NO ONE is going to be going in your bathroom! It doesn't matter if they're cloth or disposable.

Gary

Come on guys, obviously the best place to hide the beer is in the fridge... I mean geeze thats the LAST place they would look.

None of you would make very good Rogues in DnD, I'm ashamed, you all take a -1 Shame Penalty.

Just get a regular pail that looks kinda like a trash can and hide it somewhere, like in a closet. If your friends/family are going to go looking through a trash can in your closet then you'll never get away with wearing diapers anyway!

I realized something. What we need to do is find a stoner forum and infiltrate it to read up on their stash locations and methods.

Those of my friends that I know hide stuff like pot and so, would mention the wheelchair cussion as a perfect hiding place, but I think one would look somewhat strang if they tried to hide a bag of nappies there too. Ofcourse those of us that use nappies don't have to hide them so I don't recall having spoken to any of them about hiding those things.

Speaking as an expert stoner, the key to not getting caught with pot or paraphernalia is quite simple: it is small and easy to hide. A friend of mine had a four and a half foot bong for some time. It was not easy to hide (or clear).

Diapers are MUCH bigger than pipes and sacks of weed.

What you really might want to inflitrate is some right-wing militant seperatists' website. If you can hide fully automatic weapons, you can probably hide diapers too.

Just keep in mind that being shot or having a hand grenade thrown at you is much more of a deterrent than a flung dirty diaper -- you can usually get the equivalent of that if you hang out by the chimp cage at a zoo all day.

at our house if you put them under a pile of dirty dishes.........no one would find them....cause believe me no one is going near those dishes.........except me cause Daddy expects jennie to keep a tidy house.... :angry:

Those of my friends that I know hide stuff like pot and so, would mention the wheelchair cussion as a perfect hiding place, but I think one would look somewhat strang if they tried to hide a bag of nappies there too. Ofcourse those of us that use nappies don't have to hide them so I don't recall having spoken to any of them about hiding those things.

The chair works for my partner in every case. At the airport, though, they wiped her whole chair down with a chemical wand, testing for drugs and/or explosives. Nobody's ever asked to check her diaper, though, so she's always gotten away with hiding contraband. :angel_not: