LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy Taking Baby Steps......

HisMommy

Hey, I don't even know where to start, and I am seldom at a loss for words! I am a new mommy, would like to talk to other Mommys....alot of feelings and desires that were unknown to me six months ago. I don't mind sharing details but I'm not interesting in sharing details for someone to get their jollies from my baby.

For me, this goes so far beyond sex, the intimacy is mind blowing and I'd really like someone to talk too...as I have no friends I can share this with, I tried and it was a disaster.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

For what it's worth HisMommy I think I can understand the intimacy. It doesn't happen often but my wife and I engage in baby and mommy time. Without getting into the personal details, for both of us it is a wonderful feeling. Anyway, I hope you find another mommy to talk to and share with.

• Like 1

Hey, I don't even know where to start, and I am seldom at a loss for words! I am a new mommy, would like to talk to other Mommys....alot of feelings and desires that were unknown to me six months ago. I don't mind sharing details but I'm not interesting in sharing details for someone to get their jollies from my baby.

For me, this goes so far beyond sex, the intimacy is mind blowing and I'd really like someone to talk too...as I have no friends I can share this with, I tried and it was a disaster.

My friend introduced me to this. I realised i'm a baby boy who needs a mom (mum in the UK) I just need cuddled and looked after.

Agree it goes beyond sex, It's deeper than that.

• 2 weeks later...

i agree also im a newborn also.i just got me a new mommy.i love her also.sex maybe but im divorced now for 2 years.found a mommy just last week.im a happy baby now. mommy said she will look after me for now own.feed me change me olnly wet one.i can understand that.and also get to breastfeed to try to get get startyed making mommys milk.