LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Using Markers On Plain White Diapers?

I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried drawing on their diapers with like crayola markers?

If so, does the marker dry after a while and not come off?

If somebody has attends and some markers, could you try it and let them dry out for a day or two to see if the marker will dry and stay on the diaper?

color sharpies or stickers... i also buy decorated packing tape... use those three key words in an ebay search, its hit or miss whats up there... or look for cram cream tape... but be careful with cram cream because they have packing tape sized tapes, and scotch tape sized tapes, as well as scrap booking tapes which are even thinner in width... so make sure you are getting the largest width ones... but i've gotten some awesome designs....

Never tried it myself, but I'm sure crayons or colored pencils would work well on a cloth-like cover, and they wouldn't bleed. Any kind of ink--even permanent marker--is going to bleed into adjacent fibers as you draw, so you won't get clean lines. With a plastic cover, I'd go with a permanent marker.

Several members here have showed their artistic talents with diaper designs in the past with Markers and whatnot. I would also like to add, Stamp kits. You can go to a hobbie store or Ebay or whatever and get all kinds of neat ones. I got winnie the pooh set and mickey and friends and some other fun stuff. Using a sharpie or permenant ink pad you can get pretty creative on the diapers :)

What the fuck is a sharpie? An american term for some permanent felt pen I guess?

Also doesn't it stain your clothing, if clothing comes into contain with them after writing on diapers? And how long do they take to dry?

What part of permanent are you having trouble with :P No seriously pretty much has to wear off, but your not suppose to be coloring your skin with it. Someone asked above, they dry almost instantly, well with in a few seconds. Only seen left handers with a problem getting ink on their hands most times.

I have used "Goof off" type products to remove it from some things... some plastics like DVD's and I guess cause it's Citrus based you could use it on skin as well.