LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Ab/Dl Social Network - Kinda Like Facebook

Hi!

I tried to join - but the connection keeps timing out. Am I doing something wrong?

Nope server was down. And I am going to throw this into a beta signup. The server it is on atm is showing as stable though. Mail server isn't working yet though, so I'm putting it as beta since it's still underconstruction and all.

atm /w 40 users browsing it says 0.74 percent server load so i don't think we'll ahve down time anymore. last time it said the server load was at around 16% that was around the time it always crashed

There are other issues besides servers. You are getting "members" that look oddly like spammers. "Huang", "Quk5" and a couple others' profiles list as"yahoo screen name" "california" "website" :America", which returns a 404 not found error and in "About Me" and "interests" list only thier names. Huang's blog is, from what I can see a pitch for Womens Goose down jackets written in such a way as to make me believe that Huang is from, probably China. Als a comment by peanuf appers to be some kind of pitch for something, again written in such strange English that it is hard to understand

These creatures accumulate and can crash your server in no time or they can be one person registering under different names and the fact that they look so similar suggests that

There are other issues besides servers. You are getting "members" that look oddly like spammers. "Huang", "Quk5" and a couple others' profiles list as"yahoo screen name" "california" "website" :America", which returns a 404 not found error and in "About Me" and "interests" list only thier names. Huang's blog is, from what I can see a pitch for Womens Goose down jackets written in such a way as to make me believe that Huang is from, probably China. Als a comment by peanuf appers to be some kind of pitch for something, again written in such strange English that it is hard to understand

These creatures accumulate and can crash your server in no time or they can be one person registering under different names and the fact that they look so similar suggests that

I've been trying to delete them as they join. I plan to install an effective counter measure against them soon :) I was thinking maybe having a question during sign up with a picture of a diaper asking what it is :) I've also been banning their ips as they join. Yes they are from china im thinking about banning the entire country ip range from china. But idk

I do not know if you are hosting with anyone but this appears to be a hosting problem if you are, must webosting companiies like bravenet provide anti-spam protection, such as Bravenet where I have a non AB forum and that does nto seem to be happenng here at DD

Thise does not look like the work of badbots since they just either collect addresses and spam or leave something nasty. Thes things actually read verification codes and write blogs. Spam/malware bots that can do that would be far more sophisticated and expensive that a spammer would want. These are persons. Then again, unless there is something I am not seeing, what is behind it. DD has parthers in China and that does not happen here. If these creeps are part of something larger, and they seem to be as they act in lockstep, then there must be something at a higher level that unites them. There sould be some kidn of common "signature" that leads to that something. Now I hear from DD moderators and admins that they are dealing with spam and malware all the time> Is there something likd avast! or AVG that updates and can be put on the server to detect and block these things? I think AVG has a Pro that protects servers and I would think avast! does too. Yahoo and partners webmail uses McAfee and Norton is well known

We could use some more Little Girls here, I feel lonely

This thing is getting awesome

We could use a good number of cloth diaper and rubber panty babies. espeically Little Girls

• 3 weeks later...

The site is coming along.Hopefully it will be fully stable soon

I have created two groups: One for rubber panty people and another for RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, it is starting to deteriorate. There was an adult website notification notice on the index page but it was all in small lettering. About a month ago, I said on the forum, which has also been gone for about two weeks, that it needs to be in large letters, We use HTML font size 6 and plenty stong language. Now that whole page has been gone for well over a week with no replacement. In fact there has been no input from the Admin in well over a week

It was routine that when I reported a spammer or under age, they were gone the nest day. In the last week, I have seen and reported the same under age and spammer twice and nothing has happened, in fact, there seems to be no Admin presence at all. If that is not fixed in the next two weeks, I may have to leave as it will be a Fed trap waiting to happen.

I will give it a while; the Admin may just have a case of the galloping gahoolies and not be up to it

Our missing Admin showed up and threw out the trash

• 2 weeks later...

I might join but only on the following conditions....

That the face pictures of me will be able to be set to private? So that none of my facebook friends can stumble on them through an accidental search on google say get shocked and delete me. As most of my facebook friends are really good real life friends I known for years.

Also does that site guarntee to meet adult ab/dl's as friends? or a relationship? Otherwise I see no point, other than keeping this as my main site for diaper chat and other topics.

Do you see me putting up face pix here? Now why do you think that is? Also I operate here and on FB under two different names. I know the difference between Las Vegas and the Web

Nobody can guarantee any outcome. If wishes were tiaras, all would be Princesses

Do you see me putting up face pix here? Now why do you think that is? Also I operate here and on FB under two different names. I know the difference between Las Vegas and the Web

Nobody can guarantee any outcome. If wishes were tiaras, all would be Princesses

I don't use my real name on here,lol.

And in order to view pics on here you have to be registered and signed in. Unlike some guest just stumbling on a google link which I don't want.

I think i'll see what that site says about privacy and make my own decision from there...

I was trying to find a way to start a conversation but couldn’t so I picked this to pose a question. Please don’t attack me saying I’m stupid for putting it here if it were easer to post I would have.

What 1980's artist wore diapers, I heard that it might of been one of the Bangles group or Cindy Lauper?