LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Another Ab/Dl Social Network - Kinda Like Facebook

Just wanted to post a link to my AB/DL Social Network. It opperates in almost the same fashion as facebook does. It even has an instant messenger and all of that good stuff. I just started this website today so please bear with me while I add more profile fields and create a very attractive theme and all that. Btw if you do join and you have any suggestions please post them in my forum area thanks!

http://www.alwaysdiapered.com/

Hope you join :) Have a great new years.

I do not want to get involved with anything that asks about movies, music, job, religion or other off-topic, aka extraneous, matters because it shows lack of focus and TMI. Pity; otherwise it looks like a good start

I do not want to get involved with anything that asks about movies, music, job, religion or other off-topic, aka extraneous, matters because it shows lack of focus and TMI. Pity; otherwise it looks like a good start

Those fields are just fields left over from when I cloned another website running on this platform. It states on the front page that I'm still working on all this the site was put up not even 24 hours ago so :P.

Then I will keep an eye on it, or should I say "my eye on it" since only one of them works and that not very well

I see you can get around those extraneous fields and you put your OT in one place.

I do not mean to make more work for you but you might want to do more with the AB/DL things like as an AB/DL are you a little boy, little girl or sissy, I am sure that you notice that some persons gender does not match their "I am a ..." choice; unless you just want to make it an input field. play age things like that I notice you have groups, too

There is something you might want to avoid. I did a tour of duty at Diaperbook and put some photos up as part of a rubber panty review. one of these was an open snap-on Comco. Well some airhead went in and put an X-Rated lebel on it and it would not display so you might want to watch the peer-to-peer options

The whole story

http://other.sandral...diaperbook.html

I like the idea of groups

Just a suggestion having been an early member of other new sites ive seen the basic issue repeatedly with much the same results: spend some time to work out the basics with a beta group, and get them solid before Inviting the masses. This will save you no end of headache in avoiding annoyance but well meant emails, second have a solid content policy with respect to content ownership.

And last but not least, have some sort of plan on how the bills will be paid. Other than that, looks promising! Good luck!

Cannot sign up: First it gave me static about the username being alphanumeric as I kept using sdveral combinations of noumbers and letters then it ket telling me the the secrity code was wrogn (:Please ensure that you have entered the correct verification clde")

Good luck with the new site. I'll join when you get a bit of a history behind it.. Joined too many of those script-based sites that were given upon after a few months.

I also like the ability to create groups. Have looked for years for something like a Yahoo Groups clone but just for the fetish crowd... With no real luck. If you've got a good one we will support it!

It looks good so far. a bit sparse on the "info" and no real communications and website. Many things, like creating groups is don by apps. Unfortunately to access the chage layout you need to know CSS which not many do: to much punctuation. If they could enable HTML in the text inputs, links would not be a problems and could use a bit more choice in the AB/DL section. The forum is a bit primitive but it does the job. However, I am pretty sure we have not seen the end of development there

Oh just so everyone viewing this topic knows. I have had to temporarily set everything to private to non logged in users due to my web hosting Terms that I just read. It won't be like this for long, just till I find another host for this. I might even be able to host it off my pc for now, I'm gonna look into options right now. Hopefully have non logged in users able to see activity etc here soon :)

It looks good so far. a bit sparse on the "info" and no real communications and website. Many things, like creating groups is don by apps. Unfortunately to access the chage layout you need to know CSS which not many do: to much punctuation. If they could enable HTML in the text inputs, links would not be a problems and could use a bit more choice in the AB/DL section. The forum is a bit primitive but it does the job. However, I am pretty sure we have not seen the end of development there

It's got a buncha prebuilt templates, and I'm going to do nothing but keep adding more of those over time :)

Btw guys it appears that my ISP no longer blocks port 80 so I'm going to temp host it on the server at my house since im on extremely fast broadband. till i found a host that allows sites like these :P

Okay it's on new hosting /w a temp url redirect to www.temp.alwaysdiapered.com until the domain repropogates.

I host with exmasters.com. They are adult friendly, but very no-frills.

http://www.exmasters.com/

I have been there for almost 2years

I strongly recommend you have your own FTP because the one in their file manager is a bit iffy. Have not been able to sind zips. My choice is FireFTP. I have shipped up 135 MB files

You also might want to use some things from FairyWand

http://sandralyn.net/agpak.html

It is primarily a set of website building tools most of which I have at least tried and the others, mostly to do with music have been used by performing musicians that I know throgh a list I have been on for years

Many of them have upddated

As far as games and music; they EAT: Big Time! especially band and are really only of tertiary value to a social network behind info, communications and interactive and unless you have very much spece/bandwidth. I do not recccommend them. You might do better if you use that space for members' files (like small pages) and most of us have browser-based player plugins (QuickTime, Windows or VLC). It is not good to try to be all things to all people or you become either so overcrowded and busy therefore difficult to use and moderate/administer, or so generic, and you become nothing to nobody

First get the network on a solid footing and basically functional then step back and say "What do I really want?" and "how do I go about it?". "What sets us apart from the rest and makes us a destination?"

Can you convert that plain text address address to a link? it does not work

The both work

Just got in and I see that you are really getting after it. You might just want to see about making the "website" fields display as links or put in a "link" app like facebook does. You are learning fast

The both work

Just got in and I see that you are really getting after it. You might just want to see about making the "website" fields display as links or put in a "link" app like facebook does. You are learning fast

Done :) I added a new messenger that has a toolbar and facebook style chat. It's really nice. I'm also adding arcade games. People playing them will actually help the site i beleive, since they pay you each time someone views the 5 or so sec add while the game loads :) I'm also working on a theme on the development server, will hopefully be done with that and then the site should be really attractive :)

Well, if the arcade helps suppor the site, then it serves

The only place I can see for other link fields is in Groups since the idea behind groups is often served by external websites

Another little trick that to use with our site is a premium membership where, for a small fee. It could be done for about 6USD/year/member, plus some resource management (using adult friendly externa vid and image hosting, guestbook and blogging), a member can get a certain amount of disk space and bandwidth (wecalculated 12/ 200 MB), which if the member uses the resources to take care of large items likke vids and images, would leave her abie to use the 12/200 for her own material. The reason I have not implented this is that I do not know how to limet the amount of space/band that each directory could access

http://littleland.sa...et/premium.html

This would be attached to our club, which, since we do not have access to a full social network engine at an affordable price , We created a "social framework", as a premium if we could solve the problems of limiting diskspace/and bandwidth. we have about 500 MB unused space and the most I've seen a personal site use for band is 4 GB and we have 10

http://sandralyn.net/clubroom.html

The solution for communications was to have each member on a contact list that she maintains. Also most webmail systems have chat and connect (Yahoo, verizon) and have had for years. Separate groups within our main club could be made of separate contact lists provided by the member who creates the group

Bout the only other two things I can suggest would be a pink layout and more category choices for Groups, again Little Girll, Little Boy, Sissy and maybe a couple of others Mommy, Daddy etc. Once you're out of the toddler stage, you are really no longer AB it is really Adult Kid from play age 4 to 13

After that it is more of a long-term question of "What do we want to be?" that means :what makes us a destination?" RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS HOME is a boutique retro ageplay site for Little Girls and related;

http://sandralyn.net/years.html

DD is more than just a social network. Just about every AB/DL site has stories and photo sets. What is missing is a good portal. DPF and ByteMIne used to have portals with huge numbers of sites. Matt's Scripts ahs a Free 4 All links page that can be divided into categoriess. This would have to be limited to input only from registered members and protected by a login and security code page. DailyDi tells me that such things are easy to spam, probably by robots. Both of those are gone LilJenny's page has a links page but it is not well maintained. Fetbot: I do not know what is up with them

Well, if the arcade helps suppor the site, then it serves

The only place I can see for other link fields is in Groups since the idea behind groups is often served by external websites

Another little trick that to use with our site is a premium membership where, for a small fee. It could be done for about 6USD/year/member, plus some resource management (using adult friendly externa vid and image hosting, guestbook and blogging), a member can get a certain amount of disk space and bandwidth (wecalculated 12/ 200 MB), which if the member uses the resources to take care of large items likke vids and images, would leave her abie to use the 12/200 for her own material. The reason I have not implented this is that I do not know how to limet the amount of space/band that each directory could access

http://littleland.sa...et/premium.html

This would be attached to our club, which, since we do not have access to a full social network engine at an affordable price , We created a "social framework", as a premium if we could solve the problems of limiting diskspace/and bandwidth. we have about 500 MB unused space and the most I've seen a personal site use for band is 4 GB and we have 10

http://sandralyn.net/clubroom.html

The solution for communications was to have each member on a contact list that she maintains. Also most webmail systems have chat and connect (Yahoo, verizon) and have had for years. Separate groups within our main club could be made of separate contact lists provided by the member who creates the group

Bout the only other two things I can suggest would be a pink layout and more category choices for Groups, again Little Girll, Little Boy, Sissy and maybe a couple of others Mommy, Daddy etc. Once you're out of the toddler stage, you are really no longer AB it is really Adult Kid from play age 4 to 13

After that it is more of a long-term question of "What do we want to be?" that means :what makes us a destination?" RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS HOME is a boutique retro ageplay site for Little Girls and related;

http://sandralyn.net/years.html

DD is more than just a social network. Just about every AB/DL site has stories and photo sets. What is missing is a good portal. DPF and ByteMIne used to have portals with huge numbers of sites. Matt's Scripts ahs a Free 4 All links page that can be divided into categoriess. This would have to be limited to input only from registered members and protected by a login and security code page. DailyDi tells me that such things are easy to spam, probably by robots. Both of those are gone LilJenny's page has a links page but it is not well maintained. Fetbot: I do not know what is up with them

Do you have an instant messenger or some place where I can chat to you live?

Thank you But I rarely do live chat since my eyes are severely damaged. Also, I will be getting a new computer soon so I have not put up my messenger. I also prefer to exchange a few emails before we message. Also my webmail is equipped with chat. There is always the Alwaysdiapered chat room, which I would like to try and see if I can use

We seem to have lost the forum

Thank you But I rarely do live chat since my eyes are severely damaged. Also, I will be getting a new computer soon so I have not put up my messenger. I also prefer to exchange a few emails before we message. Also my webmail is equipped with chat. There is always the Alwaysdiapered chat room, which I would like to try and see if I can use

We seem to have lost the forum

Yeah the forum got corrupted during an update I tryed to bridge phpBB3 but that didn't work as planned. I am currently trying to bridge it on the development forum. If that fails by the end of the night I will reinstall the old forum board or possibly SMF. Regardless though the forum will be back online tonight. To access the chatroom on the site you will see a menu bar on the bottom of your browser with icons and such on it. Click the 3rd one and the "browse-along" chat room will open. Each time you change to a different page on the site you will have to re-open / enter it though. I will add a link for a standalone chat shortly.

You are really doing well for something so new I see a links app and links page. Generally the old portals divided site types into Commerical (shopping), paysites, personal/free and non-English. I also see a music upload; wish I could put that in my profile with a pink layout and life would be....erm....paradise

I LOVE IT TO JUST PIECES

You are really doing well for something so new I see a links app and links page. Generally the old portals divided site types into Commerical (shopping), paysites, personal/free and non-English. I also see a music upload; wish I could put that in my profile with a pink layout and life would be....erm....paradise

I LOVE IT TO JUST PIECES

Music upload is for AlwaysDiapered walls only. Basically depending on your privacy settings. Only registered users may be able to vifew your upload. I plan to add an actual music section tomorrow.

Music upload is for AlwaysDiapered walls only. Basically depending on your privacy settings. Only registered users may be able to vifew your upload. I plan to add an actual music section tomorrow.

All Right, Thanks

It would be better to think of this as beta until it has been running solid for a week. It is feature packed and some of the kinks have to be worked out and that can really only be done by experience