LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To The Forum, Not New To Diapers

Hi follow ABDL people. I just figured I should say hello and introduce myself. So I have basically always been a diaper lover. It all started when I was about 5 and started wetting the bed at night. My parents thought it'd be easier for me to wear diapers then always have to change my bed sheets. Anyways... even at a young age, I liked it. I didn't wet the bed for more than a year, but I kept on wearing diapers. Long story short, I've always wanted to wear diapers. I have taken breaks, and tried to run away from it before, but I always end up coming back. I've deleted and restarted profiles at numberous ABDL "community" sites, but now I'm gonna stick with this one. I'm going to keep my secret here for now :)

So Hi, I look forward to getting to know some cool people. *Peace and diapers*

-Steve

Once you see how accepting this community is, you won't be tempted to run away. I hope you find your visits here to be positive. It's nice to find people who share your feelings. Welcome.

Hi Steve!

Hope you enjoy your stay here, we're careful with your information so you need not have any concerns there- nobody will know anything you don't put out there yourself :) And you wn't get spam from being here. Do yourself a favor and remember your username and password so we will know it's you if you take a break from being online about diapering. And you're not alone in having this come and go- it varies for most of us so we just visit this site when we feel like it. For an ABDL site I think you'll find that there are more real people on this one than most, and that we discuss a far wider range of topics too. I'm sure with a little looking around you'll find a comfy place and make friends here too. Browse around some and enjoy!

Bettypooh

Many of us keep our secrets here. Many of have also tried to suppress or eliminate our desire to wear and use diapers. Those of us with lots of experience (read "age") can tell you that it won't go away and that we're happier when we accept this part of ourselves. There is nothing illegal or immoral about buying or wearing diapers. Pulling other people into this through public displays is a different story!

Okay, so while it's true that I wear and use diapers and that I enjoy it, I sure don't want it spread around at work or outside this circle of friends. You see, you're not alone here!

Aloha,

Honu