LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hypochondria

Horndog

glad you are alright... you are waaaayyy to young to be having a heartattack unless you have a hx of cardiac problems, are extremely obese w/ htn and other risk factors...etc...etc....

but again, glad u are alright

yeah i have heartburn often even with three prescription meds for it... so iunderstand the pain in the esophageal area.... but i never did think it was a heart attack.... probably cause i always had good cholesterol and blood pressure, so knew i didn't have those common risk factors...

For older guys, what seems to be severe heartburn might just be a heart attack :o: so unless you know for sure that it is heartburn get your heart checked out ASAP Don't wait if it comes on strong without an apparent reason- go to the ER right away and keep your mind open to other signals which may not appear with it. I have lost a couple friends who didn't follow this advice and one just got out of surgery with stents- the only symptom he had was severe 'heartburn' for a few hours then a couple stabs of chest pain. He got to the hospital ASAP and they said if he had waited till morning his ride would have been in a hearse instead of an ambulance :(

As one of the 'aging' people I'll also add that you don't need to rush off to the doctor over each and every little pain or twinge you discover. As you get older you'll find more and more of these. Don't ignore them, just be aware fo them and mention them to your doctor on the next visit- if it's something that may be serious he can handle it. If not, you can stop worrying about it. And as you get older diet and vitamins become more and more critical to your health so start eating better if you don't already because that one thing gives your body the resources to keep diseases and the affects of aging at bay more than anything else ;)

Bettypooh

I was just diagnose with heartburn (GERD), and now take Prilosec. My health is otherwise good, but I've been dealing with more intense stinging pain for the past two weeks. Fortunately, the Prilosec has reduced the pain significantly. Happens only once in a while. Still a worrywart.

• 2 weeks later...

It’s probably no bad thing you went to your Dr – my own well-worn medication regime of “ignoring it until it goes away