LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Saving $$ With Adult Diapers And Printed Tapes

It's getting out of hand...

When Adult Baby diapers are well over a dollar each.

What I'd like to do is get enough plastic backed regular adult diapers.

Then get various Pamperchu prints and put in a little sweat equity.

I'm hoping to get close to 75 cents if I buy in bulk.

Make all kinds of different prints and maybe even sell some for a small profit.

First off, what's a good all white plastic backed Adult Diaper without too many markings?

Also, does making diaper tapes cost less than buying a pre-printed roll?

I'm sure someone has done the math after paying over $2 each for some brands.

Pre-Printed Diaper Tape Rolls or making your own?

Pamperchu's Playland:

http://squeek.homedns.org/index.html

Attends look plain white and affordable, but are some plastic backed?

http://www.attends.com/

Dry 24/7 is probably your best bet. Unit price is $1.65/diaper including standard shipping from Xpmedical.com. They are much better than attends.

Sounds like the diapers are what drives up the cost, not necessarily the print.

Still a cheaper habit than smoking. And not dangerous to your health. (YET)

I remember before diaper tapes. I'd use packing tape glitter and cute stickers.

So guess if you want quality, going to have to pay more.

Also Japan sells some regular Adult diapers with prints in stores now.

Gotta go back and find the link.

I you have no choice in wearing, might as well look cute doing it.

:)

I'll have you know that I make my own Cigarettes with a machine and right now, make them for about $1 a pack and smoke less than a pack a day, My diapers cost me about $4 or more a day, so the smoking thing isn't too valid. Well not as far as The price argument :P

• Like 1

I'll have you know that I make my own Cigarettes with a machine and right now, make them for about $1 a pack and smoke less than a pack a day, My diapers cost me about $4 or more a day, so the smoking thing isn't too valid. Well not as far as The price argument :P

You must be buying tobacco in bulk to get it down to a dollar a pack, or you're smoking mostly paper :D It's $4 for a carton of filtered tubes - that only leaves $6 for enough tobacco to fill them...

That said, I smoke Cheyenne little cigars (exempt from all the cigarette taxes because they're classified as cigars!), and I pay $15 for a carton of those, so you can still smoke cheaper than you can wear 24/7...

Of course, I'm a once or twice a week at most wearer...

Best under a buck apiece probably going to be Mega Careline (not sure about the accuracy of this color - planning to try them out myself...)

http://www.adultdiap...-briefs-diapers

Went back and checked this, and what a teaser... $49 shipping on a case. So much for "under a buck".

Probably Tranquility ATN ( http://www.amazon.com/Tranquility-All-through---Night-Fitted-Briefs/dp/B000FBYTJM/ref=sr_1_3?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1324650525&sr=1-3 ) would be your next best bet for under a dollar per unit.

Fact is, you're right, it's the quality of the diaper that drives up the cost, with the exception of ABU's German import - there is no justification for that price, unless the only diaper you've ever bought before that was the Cushie or the SDK...

You must be buying tobacco in bulk to get it down to a dollar a pack, or you're smoking mostly paper :D It's $4 for a carton of filtered tubes - that only leaves $6 for enough tobacco to fill them...

That said, I smoke Cheyenne little cigars (exempt from all the cigarette taxes because they're classified as cigars!), and I pay $15 for a carton of those, so you can still smoke cheaper than you can wear 24/7...

Of course, I'm a once or twice a week at most wearer...

Actually I don't buy the big bag, I buy a 6oz bag,which rolls a tad more than 8 packs and my tubes are about $2.29 for a carton (200) I smoke menthol too which is usually higher than "Red" when bought together, my Smoke shop discounts it and sells both at $8 including tax. The bags have all been relabeled as pipe tobacco to get around the Obama tax, but they are cigarettes by any stretch of the imagination. Factoring in that I have extra tubes (2 packs) per purchase I actually guess I am under $1 a pack. :) And I wear 24/7 every day and Generally wear Molicares. So two to 4 a day is the norm. ;)