LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Found This On Youtube

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

I thought maybe some of us could relate to this. It's about a girl that is punished for wetting the bed, it shows her as she grows up and she's still wearing a diaper looks like Bambino. Does anyone know what kind of diaper she's wearing in the beginning. Unfortuntley there's no sound, looks like the show could be explaining why some of us are into this.

at 3:20 it shows her as an adult.

Not sure what to make of it - but seems rather disturbing with the gun and all - obviously there was more going on between the daughter and mother than we are told... Hopefully there are none who can truly relate to what is going on in the film.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I was referring to the whole being punished by wearing diapers or treated like a baby ect. Not the Gun lol. I know, some of my childhood experiences have made me an ab today. In the show when she gets older she's wearing a diaper, wonder if her experiences made her a ab also. What kind of diapers are those?

Angela knows the director of that. Most of these should not be around anymore. There are essentially two versions of this. He release one which is essentially all the child point of view stuff without the vaseline on the lens. The complete treatment wraps the childs POV (now with the vaseline) with the child as an adult reminiscing about her childhood (also while wearing a diaper and drinking from a bottle).

The whole thing is a bit too taboo to ever get developed into a real movie.