LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Star Wars: The Old Republic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree with SatanicDiaper. The only similarity TOR has with WoW is that they both have stat systems vaguely based on DnD.

Honestly it's a very fresh MMO with very nice graphics and addictive gameplay. WoW never had any of these things. And the crafting system is the best I've seen in years!

I keep seeing the 'WoW with lightsabers' comment pop up everywhere, and I can only assume it's being perpetuated by those that haven't actually played the game.

I have been playing it. It has some good ideas, but the responsiveness is pretty bad.

I am also so sick of the cliches that i could puke. As a smuggler, the storyline includes a threat to be frozen in carbonite by bounty hunters and taken to a crime lord. Puhleez. And wasn't doing that totally unorthodox in Empire, thousands of years later?

It's also irritating how the light/dark choices are set up on the republic side. Twice so far I've seen the case where the just choice is darkside aligned. The lightside alternatives: Assist the thief over her victim, and let a murderer go free. Maybe I'm not enough of a star wars nerd to understand the nuances...

• 5 months later...

I couldn't tell you about the light side morality choices. I've always thought Jedi were fricking dumb.

As far as the cliches, each character was based on one from the movie series. This was done intentionally to make you 'feel like you're in the movie'. Smuggler was obviously lifted from Han Solo. Sith Warrior was lifted from Darth Vader. Sith Councilor, Emperor Palpatine. Et al.

To each their own but I'm still loving it. Maxed character of each class on the dark side, from both moralities. PvP continues to entertain. HUTT BALL HUTT BALL HUTT BALL!~

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...