LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

12-06-2011 Naughty Girl Photo Update

Hi Everyone,

Several DD members have sent me PM and e-mail wanting more details on the current Naughty Girls photo.

The platinum blonde is a long-standing actress/model on the Clare Fonda sites named Kat Saint James. She has made previous Clare Fonda diaper videos.

The actress/model with the darker blonde hair uses the screen name "Stevie" and is new to the Clare Fonda cast of performers. A couple of weeks ago "Stevie" did appear in a diaper in a crib for a single clip which is lots of fun.

In the more recent Naughty Diaper Girls video clip set, Kat starts off wearing a cute nursery themed footed sleeper, while "Stevie" wears just a disposable diaper (probably an Attends Breathable Small**) and a white top. Both gals are playing on a bed and working pacifiers as well as using Sippy Cups.

**When Clare wanted to start using real adult disposable diapers instead of store-bought generic pull-on, I gave her half a case of the Attends Breathable Small that I wear routinely. Of course those are too small for Clare's larger models. She has obtained an assortment of larger adult disposables. Having met both Kat and "Stevie" I know they are petite. Kat might well be even smaller than me. "Stevie" is no larger than me.

During this play session from off camera Clare interviews them about what they want from being big baby girls.

Unfortunately silly Momma Clare describes the sleeper worn by Kat as a "Onesies" By now I would expect Clare to not make such a mistake. My only thought is that Clare was born in England. Probably she was toilet trained by the time her family moved to the USA. So it could be under the excitement of making a marvelous video with two such precious gals, Clare made a minor mistake, confusing a sleeper and a Onesies.

post-16053-0-35516600-1323830588_thumb.j

post-16053-0-35516600-1323830588_thumb.j

Actually, Daily Di, many of us noticed and tried to pretend you intended this to be that way.

As Repaid1 shared about the confusion related to Female #1 on the second "12-06-2011" update of 12-11-2011, when discussing such photos it sure helps to attach the photo instead of a link, given that such a link often brings up a different photo.

Yep, should always link to the actual photo. I leave them in the directory for months after they appear on the site.

Back on Topic, NaughtyDiaperGirls has had some great content lately, and their videos are the nicest around. Full HD, crystal clear.

If I can remember, I'll post one of the sleeper pics in the next update to show your point. I have heard sleepers refereed to as onesies quite often, so it's normal in some areas. Probably like how here in the south ALL diapers are pampers.