LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Danielle

Chapter 15

It was 5 AM. Kayla was already up and getting ready for the day. After one day of what she thought was bad behavior, she had had enough. Kayla was planning on potty training Suzy and Danielle; David had not explained to her that it was Danielle’s choice to wear diapers. If David had done so, Danielle’s life would be made much more miserable right now.

Kayla walked into Suzy’s room and woke her up. She carried Suzy into the living room and sat her down on the coach. Kayla proceeded to wake up Danielle. After Danielle woke up, she was ordered to the living room at once.

Danielle sat down next to her sister on the coach, while Kayla returned to the room.

“Listen up, both of you. After the way you behaved yesterday, I have decided it’s time to potty train both of you. If you were my kids you would’ve been out of diapers years ago, especially you Danielle. It is unacceptable for a 4 year-old to be in diapers, but a 15 year-old is just crazy.

• Like 1

Chapter 16

Two hours flew by quickly. It was about 10:00 AM. Danielle and Suzy were both watching TV in the living room, while Kayla was off doing multiple things in David’s bedroom.

Kayla looked at her clock, and noticed it was time to go. Kayla walked into the living room, and found Danielle and Suzy watching TV.

“Girls it’s time to go, but first I need to check your pull-ups. Suzy you’re first

• Like 1

Chapter 17

The 3 girls pulled into their driveway. Kayla hopped out of the car and began to unbuckle Suzy, while Danielle ran inside to the house.

Danielle entered the house quickly, grabbed the phone and ran to her room, locking the door behind her. She quickly began to dial her father’s cell phone number.

David answered the phone, and began to listen to Danielle’s sobbing voice.

“Daddy, please come home at once. Kayla is very very mean, and continues to spank me and Suzy for no reason

• Like 2

I agree that the sitter went too far beyond what boundaries she was given. Will dad need to resume his business trip and is so, will he find an acceptable babysitter?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

This story was horribly written and parts were missing it seemed like and it seemed to miss the characters intentions because you don't say anything about it. Like you didn't say Danielle wanted to ear diapers until her father mentioned it. I think the story idea itself is interesting but it was disappointing nothing happened to Kayla and why on earth did David hire her? Where did he find her from?