LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dating Sites

Jayhawk87

I'm curious--has anyone using a dating site or social network for AB/DL's ever wound up dating someone as a result of it?

It just seems like such a long shot, I'd like to hear whether or not it's actually worked out for anyone. Let me know!

No.

But, after reading a success story on another forum about how a 'little baby girl' was honest and put in his dating profile about how he wanted a Mummy to take control of him and dress him in nappies and little girls clothes on a vanilla dating site I set out to do the same.

My original profile on plenty of fish stated how I'd like to be forced in nappies and plastic pants by a loving female but as you needed to use an image of your face alongside the profile notes, that part of my details was quickly self edited.

On the plus side, I eventually found someone who I love dearly, we have been living together for 6 months now and she knows all about my DL side. And although it's something very new to her she is slowly but surely joining in. Only last Tuesday night did she tell me to lay naked on our bed, powdered me up and taped up a lille supreme maxi and pull on me a pair of cosy n dry bikini plastic pants. She held me whilst I wet four times that night (we'd been out drinking prior)

So perhaps you'd be better off using a regular dating site and convert a partner :D

Forced2Wet,

Thanks for the reply.

And I'm truly happy for you that you've found someone you love to participate in that with you. You are a very blessed individual.

While I enjoy that I wear diapers, I'm still dealing with the shame aspect of it quite a bit. I'm single at the moment and have never told past girlfriends about this. I've kind of been losing hope that I could "take the easy route" and begin a relationship with a woman who is already into diapers (although statistically, I think the odds are stacked too far against that) so accepting the reality that that just will not happen has been depressing.

But it truly warms my heart to hear that people such as yourself have found a love so strong, that even diapers cannot ruin it. I wish you both the best.

I'll continue to hope for the best I suppose.

• 3 weeks later...

So perhaps you'd be better off using a regular dating site and convert a partner :D

I met my boyfriend on a regular dating site, we click on so many levels he opened up to me about this... now here I am learning more. I'm not sure how far I will go or get into it, but I have no problem him doing it. All I can say is when you find the right person for you they many not be into it, but they will be supportive of it.

Good luck and I say try and convert. Life is short, but its not all about sex.

• Like 1

June of 2006 i got an email through my account on diapermates.com... it was one of the few 'normal' emails i got where it seemed the person had actually read my profile... after some email and chat exchanges, we met for lunch. Its now been 5 1/2 years and we have lived together for over 5. He is my boyfriend and my daddy.

• Like 1

I met a girl on a spanking site, we dated for 6-7 months she wasn't an AB/DL going in, but was receptive and took to it pretty easily. We are still friends, but not dating.

I can't get too detailed but met the love of my life on an adult littles site she isn't what I would call an AB/DL but has a 2 year old personality, a 6 year old personality and an adult identity.

So I have had 2 successful met online relationships. Neither were AB/DL's as we would define them here, but both were open minded and and both already had some age play inclinations.

I would however say you are better off meeting real women you have things in common with. Meet online, or real time what ever works for you. Meet make that bond, and if it is love, diapers shouldn't be a huge deal.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I go on this chatline, yes I've met some girls that actually roleplayed with me. I was the baby, they were the mommy, it's easy cause you're talking on a chatline. So you don't have to worry about being face to face, or hiiding your secret. Here's my greeting, how it works is you record your greeting, if they're interested they send you a message. My greeting is. i'm 5'9 half hispanc/white, black hair brown eyes gotee earing and tatoo. I enjoy movies, miniture golf bowling shooting pool concerts sporting event, going out to eat, even hanging at home cuddling on the couch watching a movie. I'm looking for someone who is open minded easy to get along fun to be around. Great sense of humor, I'm a true gentleman, I do know how to treat a lady. I'm looking for Someone that will accept me for who I am, as I will accept her for who she is. I'm not looking for games or one night stands. I'm hoping to meet that specail someone hopefully it can lead into a long term relationship, if not I can never have too many friends. I'm easy to get along fun to be around great sense of humor. I do believe honesty is the best policy, therefore I do have a bit of a wildside, I enjoy roleplaying I like to be babied and diapered, where the female is the mommy and I'm the baby. I'm not a freak or nothing like that, if you take the time to get to know, you may or you may not understand, it's just like sex not something you're going to jump into right away. If you take the time to get to know me, I promise you won't be dissapointed, I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks alot. I hope that helps, or gives you some ideas. Keep us updated.

• 2 weeks later...

I met my partner on diaper mates 3 years ago..... We hit it off on the email and chat strait away..... after some time chatting we exchanged numbers... then we met.... now we live together.... she is a dl with a dominant side and im a ab/dl with a submissive side.. we do reverse rolls from time to time.... she keeps me either in nappies or in a chastity cage and pull ups pretty much most of the time... i love her and she loves me... the fetish is a big part of us but its alot deeper than that.... we get on so well... even when im nappied and we go out we are still just us..... we often forget im wearing ( till she smells my wet/messy nappy or grabs my thickly clad bum )...

its importiant to remember that if you are gonna meet somebody through said sites, you need to take it slow and get to know each other... its a real turn off being desperate.... slowly, slowly is the order of the day..... ive been with vanilla women and and told them about my ab/dl side and it worked for a while and they participated but, its always ended as unless you are into the fetish its hard to live with ( in my oppinion anyway ) most women want a man, not a 14 stone baby..... however, with that said, its not uncommon for vannila women to change and embrace it.. ( according to some of the stories you read on the internet ).... you will meet somebody if you just take it easy and chill... you have to kiss a few frogs before you find the princess though....

I did have a profile on Plenty of Fish and did speak to one girl on there for a while before we just decided to keep it to being friends (although like all things like that I haven't spoken to her in a long time)

I guess I am probably the luckiest guy here since I found my partner on this website in the chat. We have been together for 6 months but it looks like it will be a very long term relationship and we love each other very much.

I'm incredibly lucky that my partner shares my ABDL feelings.

• 1 year later...

June of 2006 i got an email through my account on diapermates.com... it was one of the few 'normal' emails i got where it seemed the person had actually read my profile... after some email and chat exchanges, we met for lunch. Its now been 5 1/2 years and we have lived together for over 5. He is my boyfriend and my daddy.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Since this thread been necroed I might as well add that diapermates have 2 inactive girls from Norway (none active) so there is not much hope there and I don't know about any other diaper dating sites (excluding fetlife)

I have some options on normal sites, but I'm shy when it comes to contacting people and I have never told anyone about my fetish