LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Multiple Diapers

diapee-boy

I always wear two diapers if the only thing I have are store brand or depends max protection. Other than that, I have had about 10 walgreens diapers on before, the first two had slits cut in them, the rest of them were just put on to see how many I could fit on and how thick it would be. I very much enjoyed the fact that they were so thick that they spread my legs apart and forced me to waddle around my house.

i wear Gerber cloth baby diapers and once managed to wear 24 of them (the 27" x 27" flat ones) for 24 hours. i had to make up special plastic baby pants to go over them and of course they were totally soaked when i changed. i normally wear 6 to 12 at a time -- two laid flat, two more folded into a soaker panel down the middle of the first two, then two more flat on top of that. At night or when i just want thicker diapers i just double the above. Strictly speaking i consider that the six baby diapers make one adult diaper, in which case the answer to the question is two or three (i've been know to triple diaper now and then).

• 4 years later...

personally I have learned the hard-way that wearing more than one adult sized disposable diaper is necessary for me as I am a hevy wetter due to my continued and life-long disabilities as specially when it comes to nights to avoid any embarrassment of wet bedding.

And whilst I may not be a baby I do sometimes feel better than I would if I weren't wearing diapers because they provide me with protection and the dignity that I need in my life as I have been wearing them for the past six years ever since being diagnosed with my disabilities and other factors mainly ptsd left over following verious traumatic experiences in my life, sure I haven't been to war/combat with the army but the fact is it has been inflicted upon me from two different factors.

1. Being bullied and mentally and physically abused for most of my life.

2. Witnessing the death of a friend who was mowed down and killed by a drunk driver in 2010.

3. Loosing my mind twice due to stress brought on following nightmare jobs.

Yes I am a mess but I am trying to self heal myself although it is not easy given that I have constant flashbacks and or nervous breakdowns everytime someone shouts at me for no reason.

I am also trying to reach out to assistance from a trained Psychologist who I will get back in contact with next year after my holidays.

But going back to the subject in hand yes adult diapers have provided me with the tools mentally at least to regain control of my shattered life and there's no shame in admitting that I will have to wear them for the rest of my natural lifespan but at the same time I have been campaigning for an end to the stigmatizum of those like me who have to wear these products for our own protection from embarrassing and often humiliating accidents.

there is a website link bellow if you want to add your name to it I is:

http://www.wearing-adult-diapers.com

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

I need thick diapers as I am a heavy wetter. One diaper, no matter how thick, does not get me through a full night's sleep. So, at the moment, I am in a Forsite Medium diaper, 2 Total Dry Plus Medium Diapers, 4 Huggies size 6 as stuffers, and a Large Attends with waistband diaper over it all. Nice, thick, and crinkly...just the way I like it ;)

• 10 months later...

Iwear double diapers most of the time. Right now I'm wearing two prefold cloth diapers and plastic panties. My prefold diapers are thick have 16 layers between my legs. You can tell that I'm in thick diapers by the bulge

I'm more of a "medium" wetter so to need a second comes down to which brand I"ll use and how long I thing I might be out. If it's my jobs long night (~13 hours) then I'll wear a prefold cloth tucked into 2 pinned flat fold cloths that's under a CVS brand or Depends. I finish it off with normal plastic pants and a waist clincher with the hook & loop crotch. It gets bulky by the end of shift so I need to reposition my clothes so it's not too obvious. The P.P. help a lot with smell and possible leaks while the clincher helps with support once it starts swelling.